Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:00 pm
"I'm not telling," said a teasing Fortuna as she walked away teasingly. She then walked out of the main room and into hers and Leo's room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Draco tilted his head in curiousity. "Who's Kobi?" He didn't recognize the name. Maybe they had found a new hero to join the team.

Shana nodded her head. "Okay." She couldn't help wonder how nice they really were. In her life, Shana had met a lot of people claiming to be 'nice'. They always ended up being bad people.

Azar smiled though Faith couldn't see due to the energy around him. "Let's go then." Azar flew down, melding partway into the ground, so that Faith was on his back. He flew up into the air, soaring towards the Tower.

Raven yawned slightly as she waited on the couch. She hoped that Azar was okay though there was never anything permanently wrong with him. Just that he got more depressed and that he stayed away from people for a while. However, he always came home before it got too late.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:32 pm
Leo smiled and said,"oh Kobi's is our long lost son and is currently dating your daughter." After saying that, he stood up and stretched as he said,"Well, if you'll excuse me. i think i have someone waiting for me." he then walked out of the main room and started to walk towards his room.

Scourch smiled and said,"Yeah we have plenty of guest room and even if we're out of rooms you can allways take mine."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:36 pm
Faith held on tightly and noticed the tower. "Wow its bigger than I thought." She said with a small laugh.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:44 pm
Draco froze slightly. A bit of the overprotective nature that all fathers feel flooded through him before he took a breath to clear it. A little remained, tugging at him as he didn't know anything about Kobi. But if he was Leo and Fortunna's lost son then he couldn't be bad? Either way, Draco wanted to speak to him. "Oh... I assume Kobi is a good boy." He laughed. "It's a shame I can't push down all the overprotectiveness a father feels about his daughter."

Azar chuckled. "Which means there's room for plenty of people." He spoke in her mind. It was a clear invite for her to stay with them. Azar flew towards the main room and flew through the window, clutching Faith close, so that they move passed through the glass. He turned back to his human form and saw his mom. "Hello mom." He said.

"Hello Azar. And?" Raven looked at the girl. She was the one who had helped out the fire.

Shana nodded her head. "Okay, sounds good to me." A quick blush flashed on to her face at the mention of taking his room, but she wiped it away quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:47 pm
Faith stood strong and did a small glance. "Um...Hi im Faith.."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:48 pm
Scourch stopped at the edge of the water that surrouned Titan's Tower and said,'Well there it is, home sweet home."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:51 pm
"Well, at least Lyra finally is meeting a nice boy now. Anyways lets let the kids sleep and I'll be waiting in our room for you now," said a teasing Gemini and she walked out of the main room. She then walked into hers and Draco's room and put on her nice pretty pjs on.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:02 pm
Fortuna put on her pretty pjs on that Leo likes her wearing. She then lied on the bed waiting for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:31 am
Leo walked into his and Fortunna's room and laid down ontheir bed next to her. he then kissed her on the cheek and said,"taday was very interesting. wouldn't you agree."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 pm
Fortuna moves closer to his body, placs her hand on his chest, lays her head on his chest, and said affectionately, "Yes it was my love."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 pm
Leo placed his hand on top of Fortunna and yawned before he said,"Well, I'm tired, so I'm gonna go to sleep." He then kissed her and said,"Night."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:54 pm
"Hm, sure goodnight," said Fortuna. She then sat up and put the covers over her husband. She then looked at the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:00 pm
Leo stretched before turning into a wolf and curling up under the covers.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Flora looked up towards the ceiling of her room. She was about to close her eyes when something started to glow in her room and it came from her clouset.

Fortuna then turned off the light, put the covers over self, lies down, and then falls fast asleep.

Lyra looks at her window as the certain was half open and she could see the moonlight shining in her room. She then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

(( Flora hasn't be come Summer Moon yet so right now I'm making the scene that she is going to get that name. ))

Flora stood up from under her covrs and out of her bed. She then starts walking towards her clouset. When Flora looked into her clouset, she spotted a necklace, and it looked like a lunar flower. Flora picked it up and said, "Where did this come from now?" She then stood up, closed ehr clouset door, walked away from ehr clouet, and near her window with an open certain.

Then the moonlight of the moon,shined threw her window, into her room, and onto the necklace. And then the necklace began to glow a goldesh white. "What's going on?" she asked herself. Flora then lifted up in the air, the glow of goldesh white started to glow around her. "Whoa this is freaky," she said to herself. But then the light blinded her, knocked her out, and she fell to the ground without a sound.

~~Flora's Dream & Mind~~

"Where am I?" asked Flora. But then Flora spotted a woman with a staff. The woman wore a brown rope, white luna flowers in her hair, brown boots, and a staff. She had gold eyes and long brown hair. The woman was very beautiful and looked young like her mother. "Who are you?" she asked the woman. But no answer and the woman stepped foward to her and placed her hand on her head.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games