Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:48 pm
Rose shook her head, rolling her eyes again to tease him, "You should have been more careful!" She scolded in a gentle tone. She touched his blood with her finger and put it to her mouth and tasted his blood. She chuckled, "Tastes good! I've always been curious." She looked up at him and then went back to clearing up the rest of the blood with the cotton ball, "Any idea's how to stitch up the wound, without hurting you?"

((oh okay!))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:55 pm
"ya ya" he looked at her slightly confused "d-did you just taste me?"
he looked down at his stomach to see how bad the cut was "ummm you shouldnt have to stich it up, just wrap a bandage around it and it will heal" he was lying of course, he had always hated the thought of having a wire pulled through his skin  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:03 pm
"S-s-sorry... I couldn't help it. It was just as alluring as you." She smiled nervously as she finished up with the blood. "What it it gets infected or something or... no.. I have to be 100% sure you'll be fine. If only you had regenerating powers..." Rose was thinking hard, "My dad could be ready to attack you by now... His wounds should be right about healed now. Can you regenerate?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:09 pm
"its fine, at least i taste good" he chuckled "ummm no dont worry about it i will heal, theres no need to stitch it and if theres a bandage around me it shouldnt get infected" Haseo's expression changed to a serious look "he wouldnt attack twice on the same day would he? The only way i could regenerate is if i stole the power from another being"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:26 pm
Rose chuckled, "Now since i know how you taste, I'll be tempted to have you as my food as well as my lover." She said as she put her hand through his hair, "And I said i would be 100%, not risking anything." Her expression became blank as she said, "He may. My dad would do anything. He's unpredictable.... Can you borrow? It's natural for vampires to regenerate..." She suggested wondering if he'd know what she was saying. She was afraid to say it our bluntly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:34 pm
"i dont know if the food part is a good thing" he said playfully "fiiine just get it over with. ya i guess your right but no i cannot borrow, i get the powers by killng them and eating the powers"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:40 pm
Rose chuckled, "Oh don't worry... It'll only be a little bit!" She said indicating with her hand, how little it would be. "I'm good at convincing you." She said her eyes turning innocent. She then stopped her act, as she sat down on the floor, her knees pulled up to her chest, "Killing and eating... Damn... I don't want to stitch you, not something I ca pull myself around to do."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:55 pm
"hehe well then the biting might have to be something that i will have to get used to" he let out a deep sigh "oh thank god"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:13 pm
Rose chuckled, still thinking of what to do, "You really cant make exceptions??" Rose asked, worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:29 pm
Haseo tilted his head a little "exceptions to what?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:07 pm
"The way you receive your powers...?" Rose asked quietly. She knew if there wasn't she was going to have to sew him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:18 pm
"no theres no exceptions to the way i get them" he lowered his head trying to think of a way around it  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:38 pm
"I guess I'm going to have to sew you up, Haseo." Rose said unwillingly. She looked through her kit and pulled out a special thread and needle for their kind. She also had a little bit of a pain killer injection, but not sure if it would work. She looked at him, "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:22 pm
he stood up "n-n-no" he looked like a little kid that was about to get his first shot "really rose its no big deal see" he jumped over Rose's head and ran into the bedroom  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:43 pm
Rose looked at him sternly ad laughed as he ran. She got up, needle, thread and injection all in her han and followed him. She entered the roo and shut the door and moved the dressing table in front of it. At least he won't be able to get out that fast. She thought. "Haseo, you will not be okay until I know you are. So..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games