Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:39 am
Coryn was scratching his snout with his front paws when he heard Rollan's hello to Karuna. He nearly burst out with laughter. "Dragon lady?" he asked, turning his head to look at Rollan, his expression a mixture of amusement and slight disbelief. His voice held an amused chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:50 am
Rollan frowned at Coryn, pouting slightly. "I didn't know what to say! It's not like you warned me ahead of time!" He folded his arms across his chest, avoiding the 'dragon lady's' eyes while narrowing them slightly at Coryn, I bet you did that on purpose! But his mind-tone suggested he was teasing now.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:56 am
Coryn rolled his eyes. "I wanted you to stay in the forest remember? YOU were the one who insisted on coming with me. And . . . you were nearly late." he said, teasing him back lightly, his tail going up to rub his brother's head playfully, messing up the pup's hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:04 am
Rollan watched the other roll his eyes, listening to the words. "Ah..but it's not as fun without me!" As his hair was rubbed, he frowned and pushed at Coryn's tail, "Hey! You're gonna mess it all up!" Rollan pouted, mostly teasing, and stuck out his tongue before saying with chuckle, "You just wish you had hair to mess up, Cory." Circumstances being what they were, he didn't feel the least bit of remorse about going back to the name so soon. Rollan grinned at his tease, poking Coryn's tail playfully.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:10 am
Coryn chuckled. His tail wrapped around Rollan's ankle and he pulled him up off his back to dangle upside down in front of him, making eye contact with the boy. "Say it . . . again . . ." he said, smirking. Because of his dragon form, fights were normally over even before they began. Rollan sometimes had to say 'it' at least 3 or 4 times a week.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:31 am
Rollan felt a tail wrapping around his ankle and he yelped, "C..Coryn!" He didn't like heights when he had no footing..if he had footing he could be sure of, then no problem..but dangling? Not fun..not fun. But nor did he want to say it again, when he'd said it just yesterday. Rollan glanced towards the ground with a grimace before narrowing his eyes at Coryn, "If you keep being mean, I'll get Karelym to turn you into a puppy again! Then we'll see who says what!"

Karelym laughed from her spot on Coryn's back, "Oh really? What do you think, my vyallah, is fur a good look for you," she teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:57 am
Coryn shook his head vehemently and set Rollan down on the ground. "No, no, no, no, no, a thousand times no!" he said, expressing his major dislike at that form. He lay down so that Karelym could get off his back if she wanted and pouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:48 am
Karelym chuckled and slid from his back, stroking his side, "Awww, worry not my love, I'll save that for special occasions." She winked to Rollan, who laughed loudly. Coming to Coryn's head, he patting his snout as he grinned, "I believe Karelym won this one, brother.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 pm
Coryn sighed. "That she did . . ." he muttered, still pouting. Thank you! Coryn thought to Karelym with relief when she said that she would save turning him into a dog for 'special occasions.'  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:41 pm
(Hey, I'm up at my grandparents cabin. I'm not sure how I'm on..I caught some random signal that keeps failing so I'm liable to get kicked off many, many times..T__T> I sorriez *givez you a chocolate chip cookie*)

Karelym laughed at that, even as Rollan smirked. Karuna had taken her leave as soon as they'd begun teasing each other, moving to some of the first year dragons. As daughter of the Elder, she had to officiate and make sure the younger dragons behaved.

Rollan whistled as he looked around, "Some of these dragons are fatter than you, Cory." He glanced to Coryn with a teasing grin, before going back to looking around, sniffing lightly at the unfamiliar scents.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:05 pm
((It's okay. I have to deal with a tempermental internet every single day . . . And You know how often I'm able to post. mrgreen But I understand.))

Coryn growled. "I'm not fat . . ." he growled, glaring at Rollan. He was not in the best of moods. Even though he was around other Dragons and Dragons that had gotten to be Dragons through the same way he did, he still felt like he didn't fit in with this world. He wanted to go back to his old one. The one that he had grown up in . . . the one with Karelym in it. Truthfully, he was actually being more aimiable here than he had ever been before, and he believed that it was thanks to Karelym and Rollan being there. I'm starting to regret bringing him . . . he thought to Karelym.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:39 pm
(AGHHH!! The service disappeared, but it's back now. O-o You post very often, it's beautifulnezz <3 ^___^)

Rollan heard the growl and glare, and tilted his head in confusion. They'd just been playing..why was he grumpy now? With a slight frown and after folding his arms across his chest, he looked back to the landscape, though it wasn't as interesting now that his brother was being a grump.

Karelym glanced at Coryn, surprised at the seemingly random comment. My vyallah..don't say that. Rollan loves you, Cor, he looks up to you. I can tell just by the way he looks at you, as though you were a hero..let him have his fun, and we will keep him safe. She stroked one of his scales soothingly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:17 pm
I don't like being here . . . I really don't like being here . . . he thought to Karelym with a small whine. Although he knew that he wasn't being fair to Rollan so his tail went over and nudged him playfully in the side, seeing if he could get him to topple over.

((Whee . . . computer's battery was running out, and I was leaving internet conection *aka coming home from school* so I took a nap and now I'm still sleepy . . .@-@))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:44 pm
Karelym nodded, I know my love..but this is necessary isn't it? And it will be over soon..and we can spend another night in each other's arms, she promised with a smile.

Rollan felt a tail nudging him, and he did indeed topple over, blinking in surprise. "Hey!" He pouted, standing and brushing himself off as he mock-glared, "Just cause I'm shorter than you doesn't mean you can..knock me over!" And then a teasing grin curved his lips as he muttered 'to himself', knowing full well the other could hear, "Just don't sit down, fatty dragon."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:50 pm
Coryn rolled his eyes at Rollan. "I am sitting down you squirt." he said and the tail moved to mess up Rollan's hair. A small smile escaped Coryn's lips. Truth be told, it was fun to butt heads with his brother. I look forward to tonight then . . . he then thought to Karelym in response to her earlier statement.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games