Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Lily crouched down and examined her reflection closely. She wanted to do something to make herself loook less plain but she wasn't sure what she could do. She tried to rearrange her hair several different ways but that didn't really seem to help and she didn't think that there was anything else she could do. She sighed and stood up again, turning her back on the pond. She started running back towards Kir, but she couldn't really shake what she was feeling no matter how hard she tried.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:40 pm
"...I can't stay here. I need to stand up..." Kir tried ordering himself. After a few moments of being perfectly still, "...Stand up Kir... You can't be here next to this corpse forever..." His hand moved and touched the animal's flesh. He remarked at how hot it felt in his hand, "..." Finally, he stood up and looked around.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:43 pm
As Lily ran she tried to figure out what she was feeling. It almost felt like she was disappointed in herself, like she'd expected more. She let out another sigh before stopping where Kir was still waiting. "so doy you want to go back into town?" sheasked. There was an edge in ehr voice, like she was holding something back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 pm
"...?" Kir looked at Lily in confusion, but nodded.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:49 pm
"alright, let's go," Lily said and turned and began to run back towards Dethan, and assumed Kir was following her. She slowed down when they got to the gate and walked back into the city.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:51 pm
Kir silently followed Lily until finally he had to ask, "...Is something wrong?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:53 pm
Lily pressed her lips together and looked away when he asked. She didn't want to tell him what she was bothering her. "It's nothing," she replied as she continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:59 pm
"'Nothing'? You're acting funny all of a sudden and it's 'nothing'? Really?" Kir's head tilted in confusion. He figured confusion is better seen at an angle.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:01 pm
"Yes, really," Lily said, looking at him for a moment. She looked annoyed, but she was more annoyed at herself than at him. Then she quickly looked away again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:05 pm
"..." Kir started to get nervous. He thought she was angry with him, "I-I'm sorry... I'll do better next time..." He thought and moved away slightly. He guessed she was upset that he got sick back there.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:08 pm
"What?" Lily asked, looking back at him, the annoyance fading from her face. "No, this doesn't have anything to do with you. Really, Kir. I was just being..." her voice dropped off for a moment. "I'm sorry I'm upsetting you," she finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:11 pm
"Why is it we keep meeting?!?" Vayne enters the area, busily tying off a wound sustained during the battles at the hill. His men flank out, but he signals for them to put weapons down."I'm here waiting for the matron mother. But will anyone leave me alone for a little bit? No... first those wolflich.... then the dracolich... now you again!!!  

I am The Black Parade now

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:12 pm
"Huh? No, I wasn't the one upset. This isn't something I did or didn't do...?" Kir went back to confusion again. He didn't know what was going on with Lily anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:16 pm
Lily was distracted when she felt Vayne nearby. She reached for her bow when she saw his men beginning to surround them but let her hand drop when they lowered their weapons. "We didn't come here looking for you. I couldn't care less about you," she said, sharply.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:19 pm
Kir looked at Vayne, "If they attack, give me the order," He thought to Lily. No one else would hear him.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games