Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:21 pm
Ryan laughed as well. The good mood was far too contagious and then he realized something and nuzzled Brilyra gently. "I guess I owe Laelira big time don't I? If she hadn't turned me into a mouse . . . our relationship might not have been fixed, and I might have never found my brother . . ." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:37 pm
Brilyra felt herself being nuzzled and looked to him, "Laelira does have her moments." The little sneak must have had this planned out somehow..she always seemed to know things..And then she grinned as she looked up at Ryan, tapping his nose, "Our relationship won't be fixed until you Bond with me, sweetling. You're not sneaking off this time," she teased.

Of course the relationship was fixed, and would be even if they didn't get married..but she wanted that. She wanted the other to know she loved him and wanted to spend her life with him, and wanted to be married to Ryan because she loved him..because he loved her..Brilyra couldn't help but lean up and press a soft kiss to his lips.

Giacare made a choked sound, grinning though, "Aww come on, I thought we decided on no excitement for tonight." Still grinning he yawned again, "Bedtime for big brother, are you gonna show me the way or is me watching you fun for you?" Giacare loved being able to be with his brother again..to tease him..but there were some things he hadn't told the other and he wondered about that...what he should do..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:49 pm
Ryan blushed and pulled away from the kiss, chuckling awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "So . . . I'll show you where my room is . . ." he said and stood up, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 pm
Giacare muttered jokingly so that Ryan and Brilyra could hear, "Finally." He followed them as they walked, looking around the places he hadn't yet seen of the house.

Brilyra felt the other pull away and chuckled, walking alongside of him as they headed towards the rooms. Once they'd arrived she pointed to Ryan's room, "There you go."

Giacare stepped inside, flicking a light sphere on as he whistled. "Nice to know my brother's tastes have matured to.." He picked up a lamp from the table, set like a dragon and made for children, "Nope. They haven't matured." Giacare looked to his brother with a grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:02 pm
Ryan sulked. "So I haven't done any upgrading . . . I happen to like my room the way it is thanks . . ." he muttered, crossing his arms and pouting.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:35 pm
Brilyra waved goodnight to Giacare and entered her room, the one she'd be sharing with Ryan since she supposed Giacare would want to wish his brother their first goodnight in fifteen years.

Giacare waved back before chuckling as he stepped closer and looked up at his brother with a smile, "Oh shush, kiddo. I like it to, don't you remember who made you your first dragon?" He'd done it without magick, combining bits of earthen things together with a cleverly manipulated piece of metal that held it together. Probably Ryan had lost it though...but perhaps not, he hoped not. He looked at Ryan a moment, before stepping forward and wrapping his arms around the other, "I've missed you, Ryan. Every moment since the last I saw you, you've never stopped being in my heart, little brother. I love you." Giacare closed his eyes for a moment, let the happiness and warmth reached him that finally..finally he was with his brother again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:52 pm
Ryan smiled and hugged his brother back. "I've missed you too . . . and I hope you'll forgive me for forgetting your name over the years we've been apart . . . Bri did a good job of distracting me . . ." he said with a small chuckle. "But I never forgot you . . ." he said happy that he was able to be with his brother again . . . after so long.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:01 pm
Giacare sniffed at Ryan's words, fighting back a bit of emotion that was determined to reach his eyes. "I am glad, little one." He remained against his brother for a moment, not wanting to let go for fear he'd wake up and this would be another dream..another hope crushed..Giacare looked to Ryan when he finally did pull back a bit, his hands lingering on Ryan's sides before one hand lifted to brush against Ryan's cheek, "Look at you. Hmph. Couldn't stand to let me finally be taller, could you? Just wait..tomorrow I'll give you the biggest bear hug you've ever had and then we'll see who's the squirt." Giacare smiled warmly and playfully at Ryan.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:14 pm
Ryan chuckled. "Hey, you have a two year advantage on me. I deserve to have a hight advantage on you!" he said teasingly and gave his brother a noogie before heading off to bed. "Night Bro!" he called back with a wave as he left.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:46 pm
(work! See yaz! <3)

Giacare chuckled, "You deserve a snowball in the face, goof." He smiled at the noogie, waving, "Night, kiddo," before moving into Ryan's room to head to bed.

Brilyra smiled as Ryan entered, seeming amused, "What a pair."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:23 pm
((Bye byes!!))

Ryan smiled at Brilyra as he entered. "How's my favorite lady?" he asked, leaning down and kissing her gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:46 pm
(I am alive! *as if you didn't know that already* ^___^ *cheery*)

Brilyra's smile further brightened, tilting towards the gentle kiss before responding warmly, "Lovely now that you're here, sweetling." In the time he'd gone, she changed into only a nearly transparent, soft shift, something of a nightgown. It was the most revealing thing she'd worn since 'the night'..and she was wearing it for Ryan.

There was a faint blush on her cheeks, that suggested she felt a bit funny in it, but that was to be expected she supposed..they hadn't slept with each other in ages either. Her hair was also unbound, the fiery locks cascading all over her as she smiled at Ryan and then held out her hands for him to join her, "Come on, sweetling, I wanna start cuddling," she teased. Though in all honesty, even if the other was in troll form, she still did want to be close to him and lay with him, cuddling as it were.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:55 pm
((I hate my computer . . . it logged me out of gaia and closed all my internet windows . . . *growls* stare ))

Ryan got a good look at what she was wearing and blushed heavily. "Uh . . . s-sure . . ." he said, the nearly transparent nightgown caused him to want things that he knew he shouldn't have before their wedding . . . but he was so tempted to tear her nightgown right off of her. With a quick change, she had reduced him to a stuttering fool, head over heels in love with her all over again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:44 pm
(T__T *scolds your computer* Be nice! ) (Haha..you growled! <3)

Brilyra watched as the trollish face blushed deeply, and her smile widened as amusement danced in her eyes. "Don't worry, love, I won't bite..I'll save that till after we're married." Eyes now twinkling with mischief, she took his hands herself and pulled him forwards so that he would come onto the bed.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:51 pm
Ryan nodded mutely and allowed her to lead him onto the bed before snapping out of his stupor and grabbing Brilyra by the waist and throwing both of them onto the bed, making sure that he didn't hurt her of course. "Mmm . . . but I can't guarantee that I won't bite . . ." he said, nuzzling his face into her neck and kissing it endlessly. "Your outfit is very tempting . . ." he growled out pleasurably.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games