Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Pixie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:37 pm
Anne jumped. "Y-yes...why?" She backed up a little  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:43 pm
oh, i'm sorry i didnt mean to scare you...its ok i'm good...my name is Lunamarria...luna for short...you prabally shouldn't be by yourself...how did a girl like you get out here  

Moon_Wolf_17

La Pixie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:46 pm
"I was with my brother...then I wondered off and now I can't find him." Anne didn't disclose her name to this girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:51 pm
:.Reed.:

He could hear voices just ahead. Reed, out of instinct, slowed down to creep along and listen. His eyes were bright and curious, wanting to know who the two were.
"My name is Lunamarria." One of the two had claimed, while the other fretted about her brother -- Scott. Blinking, Reed sighed. There wasn't much interesting conversation here. He had scented a male farther up through the trees, but they didn't know that he was there, so he offered no help.
Standing up straight once more, Reed walked forward and went through the trees, rustling them a slight bit, but not in a very noticeable way.

M U F F I N - R A V E R

2,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Moon_Wolf_17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:53 pm
*noting the girl didnt trust me and hoping to earn her trust* well maybe i could help you find him...safety in numbers and all  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:55 pm
Anne swallowed hard. "I-I...thanks"  

La Pixie

Moon_Wolf_17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:02 pm
*smelling something familiar* i got to go see something...um if you want you can wait here for me but if you want to go looking for your brother by yourself feel free...*walks out of seeing range of the girl then morphs into a wolf and follows the scent that has been puzzling her for a while*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:05 pm
Anne pouted and slumped over against a tree. She slightest sound would set her off, latching onto the tree.  

La Pixie

Moon_Wolf_17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:16 pm
*leaps from tree to tree till she's finally above reed* so that's who you are...*tilts head to side then turns around and heads back to the girl smelling another sent not to far away but cant tell in what direction morphs back into a human* it's luna i'm back *i say to hopefully not startle her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:39 pm
Naomi

Naomi watched her power bringing together, forming something as beautiful as life. She stopped, the orb glowing like a newly formed sun. 'Please guide the hopeful through their tiresome journey, and make sure that they don't hurt anyone else,' she whispered. Naomi felt something tug from her body. 'Mother...' she whispered, her energy spent. Naomi tumbled, her orb tumbling with her. It hit the ground before she did, spreading out like a ball of paint-like substace. One spike of the dropped orb's energy came to meet Naomi, while another tracked the route out of the woods.

x-Obscene_Love-x

La Pixie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 pm
Anne curled up under a tree, whimpering softly. The sun had finally set, leaving the forest dark and cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:09 pm
Jet'Yol stretched. He had to admit, the damned woods weren't as bad as he had imagined they'd be. The soil didn't sap his soul through his roots, and he was used to his branches clashing with neighboring trees. He let out a moan as he uprooted himself and looked up. The treant saw that the sky was still dark.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

La Pixie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:45 pm
Anne's head snapped up when she heard the soft moan, which sounded more like to howl to her. She drew her knee's to her chest and whimpered. "Scott...Scott..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:44 pm
:.Reed.:

He blinked, listening to the girl above him. When she went back towards the other, he followed silently, curious about her actions.
"I can help." He said, his voice rather quiet and airy, something that seemed menacing almost, fitting in with the forest's environment. Blinking coolly at the two, Reed seemed threatening for a moment or so.
Then his eyes turned soft and he allowed himself to smile with a friendly gesture.

M U F F I N - R A V E R

2,200 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Moon_Wolf_17

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:57 pm
*turns around quickly grabbing a dagger that was in the back pocket of pants and looks at reed ready to fight the sound of his voice had gestured to...* help with what *relaxes a little but keeps dagger in hand*  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games