Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 pm
"Umm thank you." Lyle responded, a little confused at this statement. Since when does a wolf like cookies? I didn't even know wolves could eat cookies. He graciously took a cookie from the tray and ate in one bite. It wasn't necessarily filling, but it was better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:57 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress nodded, "You're welcome" she said placing the tray back down. She lifted another cookie to Durithill. Oh my this is awkward.. she thought.

I think you would be gone.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Lye smiled at the girl, "Your kindness is much appreciated." He outstretched his arm, and gave a small smile, "My name is Lyle, Lyle Sonata. Pleased to meet you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:15 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress gave a small smile taking Lyle's hand, "My name's Fyress, pleased to meet you too." she said. She quickly let go of his hand, "Lovely weather we're having here don't you agree?" she said gesturing towards the door.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:26 pm
To ensure she was still talking about the blizzard, Lyle summoned Mr. Crowly, and gaze through the walls of the inn. As he expected the storm still ravaged all outside. Chuckling lightly, he recalled his stand, "Yes very hospitable for such a famous place."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress laughed nervously. Okay Fy - Time to use those improv acting skills she thought to herself. "Yes, and I suppose if anyone were to make a snow person they wouldn't run out of snow.".

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:17 pm
Lyle sensed something wrong with the girl. He couldn't tell exactly what it was, but there was something. "Are you alright? You seem a little nervous." Lyle motioned to his eyes, "Is it my eyes? they're not making you uncomfortable are they? I don't have pink eye or anything, the iris are just a different color."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:31 pm
Once I say I love you...

What the sarcasm..? Oh! she thought Good save there! "Actually, I was just a little curious about them is all, I've heard about people having differet colored eyes, I've always wondered what the cause would of that would be." she said.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:40 pm
Lyle gave a shrug. "There are cases were this happens, but mine fit none of them." He sighed and looked back at the door, "The doctors never figured out why my eyes are like this. It's really a mystery."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill took the cookie offered him and ate it as well. He hadn't had a decent meal in a while either, but he was used to it so it didn't really show. The man's eyes were interesting though. Durithill had heard that occasionally it happened in twins, but Lyle said he didn't fit any of the usual cases, so he was probably an only child. Of course he still sensed something unusual about this man, but he offered his paw to shake anyway. There was no point in not being polite at the moment, after all.

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:13 pm
Lyle looked down at the wolf and chuckled, "Greetings my furry friend." he took the wolf's paw and shook it. This was a surprisingly intelligent wolf. As he shook his paw, he shivered a little, "What was...? Is there a draft or is it this wolf?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:44 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fyress smiled in attempt to hide her urge to laugh, "He's really good at learning on the spot, if he hears people greeting each other, he shakes their hand like I just did!" she said quickly. She held up another cookie to Durithill, "Good job Spike!" she said looking at Durithill with her 'aww so cute' face.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Durithill took the cookie and rolled his eyes at Fyress's face before gulping it down like the rest. He hated people treating him like some kind of puppy, but he had to deal with it. After all, he could just run around killing every person that looked at him the wrong way.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:21 pm
Once I say I love you...

Fine, be a little snoot! she thought glaring at Durithill for a split second, "I'm sorry Spike, did you want another cookie?" she said holding up a hand full.

Damzel in Diztress

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Durithill looked at the cookies, debating. He was starting to get a little bit full, even though he was only eating cookies. After a moment, he lifted up a paw and pushed the hand full of cookies back to Fyress.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games