Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Noah Family

Back to Guilds

Welcome To The Family 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Noah Love, Akuma 

Reply -_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]
D GrayMan Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I poke you you poke me...
IMA cut your finger off[me: o_oViolent]
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
WHy the hell did yah poke meh that hurts!
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
* pokes back* lets have a pokin spree
68%
 68%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 16

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:56 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*Her face gets more redder and she smiles a little in her sleep*
((any problems if Komui is the principal of the academy?))
*a golem comes in*
Komui:Kiara-chan!
Shhhhh!!! Ko...I mean principal Komui, be quiet, Mizu's sleeping
Komui surprised kay okay, but Kiara-chan I see that you aren't wearing the school uniform and Jiriochi reported to me that you stabbed him!!
Um...about that..
Komui:Silence!! To my office, now!!
*leaves a kunai with a note behind and goes to Komui's office*

*wakes up soon after and reads the note and stands up forgeting she has the devi teddy in ehr hand nad walks towards komuis office in a super modified form of uniform*
*is sitting on a chair staring at the ground while Komui is yelling to her* Yes, sir...
Komui:So never hurt any other member again!!! *sees Mizu* Goodday Mizu-chan. So Kiara-chan, if I ever see you hurting another member again you can cure, take care of that person and clean the entire building!! *sits back on his chair*
'
((i wanna play him too LD))
KOmui: looks at mizu and her uniform* MIzu your out of dress code too!

Mizu: shut the hell up komui jiroichi and his brother seneko had it coming they were harrasing us and seneko tries killing me too. and they are a threat to devi and dero

Komui: since when did you care about them mizu? * smirks a little and then sees the devi teddy in her hand* so your in love with a noah
((xD kk)) ....*suddenly gets up* GOT ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT!?
Komui:Go to your room!!! And come back in your uniform!!!
*slams door as she leaves*

Komui: NOw then with your case you as an exorcist isnt aloud to fall in love with a noah! i dont care if you love him noahs and exorcist cant fall in love cause they cant be with each other ! if i ever see you or cat iwth those twins im going to make sure they will never be alive!

Mizu: YOU CANT DO THAT!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:00 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*wakes up soon after and reads the note and stands up forgeting she has the devi teddy in ehr hand nad walks towards komuis office in a super modified form of uniform*
*is sitting on a chair staring at the ground while Komui is yelling to her* Yes, sir...
Komui:So never hurt any other member again!!! *sees Mizu* Goodday Mizu-chan. So Kiara-chan, if I ever see you hurting another member again you can cure, take care of that person and clean the entire building!! *sits back on his chair*
'

Mizu: shut the hell up komui jiroichi and his brother seneko had it coming they were harrasing us and seneko tries killing me too. and they are a threat to devi and dero

Komui: since when did you care about them mizu? * smirks a little and then sees the devi teddy in her hand* so your in love with a noah

Komui: NOw then with your case you as an exorcist isnt aloud to fall in love with a noah! i dont care if you love him noahs and exorcist cant fall in love cause they cant be with each other ! if i ever see you or cat iwth those twins im going to make sure they will never be alive!

*comes back with her uniform and hides her face*
Komui:Wasn't that so hard? And Mizu-chan I can. And what would you 2 do if I would send you on a mission with Seneko and Jiroichi?  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:04 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

'

Komui:Wasn't that so hard? And Mizu-chan I can. And what would you 2 do if I would send you on a mission with Seneko and Jiroichi?

if you did they'll never come back that is alive! and if you do also im taking the twins with us stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:08 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
'

if you did they'll never come back that is alive! and if you do also im taking the twins with us stare
Komui:they must stay alive!! And about Jasdevi...I'm just doing this for your own goods
*still hiding her face and talks with a creepy voice* Komui...saving our wellness is already too late...same as their and your destiny...
Komui:Kiara-chan are you feeling alright?
No...*pins him to the wall and fox ears and several long fox tails appears, her eyes are yellow-ish instead of blue*
it's fun to kill...*grins*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:12 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
'

Komui:they must stay alive!! And about Jasdevi...I'm just doing this for your own goods
*still hiding her face and talks with a creepy voice* Komui...saving our wellness is already too late...same as their and your destiny...
No...*pins him to the wall and fox ears and several long fox tails appears, her eyes are yellow-ish instead of blue*

((i thought you were a cat not a fox X3 meh a fox D: xD))

* stops cat and snaps her out of it*

shes right komui your too late you do anything to jasdevi and you'll regret it..*says in a monotone voice*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:15 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

shes right komui your too late you do anything to jasdevi and you'll regret it..*says in a monotone voice*
((3/4cat, 1/4 fox my fox side is kinda well dark demon-ish, mostly when i loose control)) *stares a bit at Mizu*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:27 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

((3/4cat, 1/4 fox)) *stares a bit at Mizu*

what?

Komui: now thats enough! threatening me over two noah the worlds gone crazy on that you guys have fallen in love with them thye are going to betray you

Mizu: ... wrong  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:30 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

what?

Komui: now thats enough! threatening me over two noah the worlds gone crazy on that you guys have fallen in love with them thye are going to betray you

no...thing...*lets him go*
Komui:You 2 made a big mistake!! If you betray us, you'll become a Fallen One!!!
But Komui can't you see, i'm already a Fallen One...*leaves the room*  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:32 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

what?

Komui:You 2 made a big mistake!! If you betray us, you'll become a Fallen One!!!

we didnt betray you falling in love wont make us into fallen ones the only fallen ones for us in our meaning is falling in love if you think thatfalling in love will make us end liek a fallen one then so be it cause we love them and you cant change that! * follows after cat*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:35 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

what?

we didnt betray you falling in love wont make us into fallen ones the only fallen ones for us in our meaning is falling in love if you think thatfalling in love will make us end liek a fallen one then so be it cause we love them and you cant change that! * follows after cat*
*is already back to normal,sitting somewhere in a corner* what have I done...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:37 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

what?

*sits next to her * you did nothign wrong cat we have our own right ot fall in love with the twins *hands her a dero plushie*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:41 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

what?

*sits next to her * you did nothign wrong cat we have our own right ot fall in love with the twins *hands her a dero plushie*
I treathened Komui..*grabs the plushie* ((srry if i poof))  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:52 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

what?

he deserved it i threathed him too..* looks at her devi plushie* we are going to keep our love for them whether or not the order likes it or not  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:03 pm
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

he deserved it i threathed him too..* looks at her devi plushie* we are going to keep our love for them whether or not the order likes it or not
*nods and cuddles her plushie* ...
it's so funny actually that Seneko and Jiriochi really think they have a chance...  

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

Tarouchoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:26 pm
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto
D_Cat-Exorcist
rachuto

*nods and cuddles her plushie* ...
it's so funny actually that Seneko and Jiriochi really think they have a chance...

((im back i was eating ramen XD))

* hugs her plushie tightly* yesh they think they do.. but devi has his place in my whole heart whether he rejects the fact of me loving him ..  
-_: The Play Room :_- [[ Roleplay Forum ]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games