Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:44 pm
((*gaspness!!*))

Shelby blushed more and shook her head, poking more and more. "I'm not answering that!" she said, feeling embarrassed.

Emika looked over to Shelby. "So . . . Shelby has Snormian blood in her then? . . ." she said softly, not really asking but making an observation. "Huh . . ." she muttered, still trying to wrap her mind around the idea that her husband was half-snorm. She then got a playful smirk as she thought about it. "So that's where she gets her temper from." she said teasingly, knowing full well that SHE could have a temper when someone got her riled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:29 pm
Kraelyn laughed, both because of the poking and her words. "You already have," he teased.

Jyrek heard the observation and glanced back up, hearing the tease. He blinked before his expression softened and he brought his hand up to Emika's cheek, brushing against it softly. "No, I'm pretty sure she got that from you, Emi." He teased softly, warmth entering him at just how much he loved his wife.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:37 pm
((You're alive!!!! *glomps*))

Shelby tuned him out at that statement. "I'm not listening to you anymore!" she said, only turning a bit more red and then continued to tickle him.

Emika laughed softly, leaning into his hand. So he was cursed by either his uncle or his uncle's wife . . . and she had a vauge idea that it had something to do with his Snormian blood. "Why did they curse you?" she asked having both a curious tone, and a mournful one. She could tell that the curse was taking a toll on her husband's happiness . . . and it pained her . . . all she ever wanted was for him to be happy . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:54 pm
(^__^ Haha, yup! *hugglez* Me, mom, step bro, step sis went and had lunch together. But I should be back for the rest of the night now <3 )

Kraelyn blinked at that, "No! Not again!" But he could tell somehow that only barks were being heard. It was different being a dog when she'd let him speak, but sounding like a dog made him feel less like a boy made dog and more like an actual dog. And that he did not like. Kraelyn squirmed in Shelby's grasp, barking occasionally as a laugh but only because it was a reaction and not so much from having fun.

Jyrek heard the soft laugh and nearly kissed her then, so beautiful she was..so wonderful. But at the question, he felt a slight tingle and hesitated..the curse was getting riled now, threatening to change him if he tried to reveal too much. "I..didn't do what they wanted.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:21 pm
((Lol. I JUST had lunch, but now my computer's dying and I don't have my charger and even when I CAN get my computer to it's charger I will have to take my puppy on a LONG walk . . . so . . .*cries*))

Shelby found it wasn't as fun to tickle him if she couldn't understand him and slowly stopped. "Are you hungry?" she asked, making sure she could understand him again and figuring that the kitchen staff must have finished making their lunch by now.

Emika blinked and then turned, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well that's a dumb reason to curse someone." she huffed out, her temper starting to flare. Now she just wanted to go and beat the crap out of his relatives. It was really a stupid reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 pm
(o-o..*minutes tick by* o-o...*minutes tick by* ...T__T NOOOO!!!! *delayed reaction* T__T I shall misseth thee! AND HOLY SNARGLECOPTERS! A puppy?!)

Kraelyn squirmed out of her hands as she stopped, frowning at the question and thinking she still couldn't understand. "Hungry? What does it matter, change me back! I am not your dog or pet or whatever you think I am!" His frustration was growing because of the odd feelings he'd been having for Shelby..one's that might involve a little more than the friendship she'd seemed to have offered.

But with her treating him this way, he had it in his mind that she still thought of him as her 'special pet' which aside from being irritating, hurt. He growled and then realized how his voice had sounded to him, grimacing, "Ah..you can understand me again.." Smooth. Real smooth.

Jyrek watched her blink and then turn, getting amused by her behavior. His fiery little wife..which reminded him.."So..now that you know..you won't marry Maxim..right?" Surely now that she knew, somewhat, that it wasn't his fault..she wouldn't marry him. She couldn't feel that loyal to him, and she couldn't love him..she just couldn't..Emika loved Jyrek..didn't she?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:03 pm
((Muhahaha!! I weasled my way out of it. *grin* And yes. I've had a puppy for a while. I told you about her remember? Moon? Little black puppy?))

Shelby's face fell completely and she stood up. "Yes, I can understand you." she said in a carefully even voice, although she felt like she was about to burst into tears. He sounded like he completely hated her. Apparantly she had pushed him to far. Nice Shelby. You abuse your powers and you lose a friend . . . real nice. she thought and then headed out of the room, as she turned the corner she sent out her magic to change Kraelyn back and then immediately started running towards her room, suddenly not hungry at all, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

Emika bit her lip and avoided looking at her husband. "I . . . I'm still waiting for something to happen . . . until it happens . . . I still plan to marry Maxim." she said, and then Shelby left the room and worry suddenly filled her eyes. "Shelby?" she asked, sensing that her daughter was upset in some way and got up, running after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:23 pm
(YAY!!!!!! *joy and rapture* O-o Wait..wait...I think so, it sounds familiarnezz. I have a bipolar memory. I can remember things like dreams as far back as seven but then I can be watching a show and when the commercial comes on forget what I'm even watching T__T. o_o Does Moon fetch cookies?!)

Kraelyn watched her face fall as she stood up, cringing this time. "Shelby, I-" But she'd already gone out and he felt himself shifting back. He started after her only to watch the mother do the same and stopping then. If her mother was involved..he supposed he couldn't follow.."Damnit," he muttered, banging his hand on his head, "Idiot. Moron. Nimrod. MORONIC IDIOTIC NIMROD!" And then catching sight of a rather displeased looking Jyrek heading towards him, he coughed and seemed both sheepish and unnerved.

Jyrek watched the other keeping her eyes averted, frowning at the words. What could she be waiting for? She was his bloody wife for crying out loud! Was she really going to use these damned ears to her advantage..because he couldn't force his claim on her without revealing himself..and revealing himself would be a very bad idea. He was burnt either way. And then she darted up and ran off, leaving him to blink in surprise and nearly follow before watching the boy banging his head and berating himself. "What did you do," he growled as he rose and headed towards the boy, glaring down at him. The boy was more of a man technically, but to him, just a boy who'd just made his daughter and wife upset.

Kraelyn took a step back, "I..said something stupid. I didn't mean to, I'd have gone after her..but I don't want to interrupt her and her mother.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:41 pm
((Um . . . no . . . but she fetches rope bones . . .))

Emika caught up to Shelby just as she was running into her room. "Shelby!" she said, catching her daughter by the shoulders and turning her around only to see tears running down her daughters cheeks as she looked up at her mother and abruptly hugged her. Emika blinked in surprise but soon hugged her daughter back. "It's okay Shelby . . . it can't be that bad . . ." she said softly, rubbing her daughter's back comfortingly as Shelby sobbed against her mother.

Shelby sobbed and sobbed, her chest hurting, although she didn't quite know why. "It is that bad Mom! I abused my powers and now he hates me! I don't want to see him again! I'm never going to use my powers again!!" she sobbed out.

Emika's face showed pain. Poor Shelby . . . "You don't mean that . . . I'm sure he doesn't hate you . . ."

"Yes he does . . ." Shelby said, her sobs quieting a little, although tears still flowed from her eyes.

Emika shh'ed her daughter comfortingly, running her hand through her hair and led her into her room, sitting down on the bed and rocking her daughter back and forth, trying to make her feel better, but knowing that this was one time, when Shelby didn't need her mother . . . she needed someone else to heal her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:26 pm
(^__^ That's cool, did you train her?)

Jyrek arched a brow, "Is that all?"

Seeming surprised, Kraelyn nodded. "I didn't mean to hurt her feelings..I was just upset..I don't know what I am anymore." He scowled, "She turned me into a bloody horse and dug spurs into my sides, forced me to spend a day as a dog, and called me her pet. I should be ready to throttle her but instead.." His expression softened, "I want her to be happy..I like it when she smiles, I even like it when she plays with me. It's not being an animal I mind so much as thinking that she thinks of me as an animal."

"Then tell her so," Jyrek said pointedly, "The sooner the better..if I'd spoken two years sooner, perhaps I wouldn't have been stuck in that prison for so long. And so it will be with you..but allow me this..do you intend to stay?"

At the question, Kraelyn's expression became considering before he shook his head. "I..can't. I am Kraelyn Wanderer..I know no other life anymore. I have wanderlust, I cannot stay in one place too long. And besides, she's the future queen, she needs nothing from me."

Jyrek grinned at that, "Not a royal, eh? I like you already." At Kraelyn's apparent surprise, he motioned around, "I am king and I cannot be dethroned. Once Emika married me she made me as much a part of the kingdom as she is, beyond her ties here. But I am no royal, and she was royalty before I was...I was a soldier in her personal guard squad. At the time, I was the youngest as well as runt of the group having not grown yet." Snorm's tended to grow all at once and his blood had aided in his slow growth, "But I fought my way up and made it to the personal guard. She passed by me many times and never noticed me, but by the Gods, I'd noticed the princess..beautiful, graceful, glowing.."

He chuckled, "And there was not a man alive who could on her and not desire her..but what could I do? A lowly soldier, and a runt at that. She was also a wild one, despite what she might tell you. One day the little sneak ran off on her own and the rest of her guards were getting drunk and playing games, not letting me join in because I was the runt and the youngest. So I headed out and caught sight of her sneaking away..I followed like any good guard, although I had my own reasons as well," his grin turned a bit sheepish before he continued, "A goblin came and attempted to attack her while she was bathing." At Kraelyn's questioning look, he blushed faintly, "I wasn't watching! I did have some decency you know." Not much though, he'd been sorely tempted.

He continued, "Anyway..I came out to save her while she did her best to stay covered in the water..the beast had torn her clothes and I was fighting the goblin meanwhile you see..I ended up beating the goblin..and as I did the killing stroke..my body, which had been that of a skinny child sad to say, become the body of a young man. It was long past overdue, and Emika watched the whole thing..quite amused when my shirt tore and the buttons on my pants came undone..sending my pants to my feet and showing my undershorts..I was blushing furiously by that point, but Emika seemed only amused..I gave her my traveling cloak and she left the water..we spoke on the way back and I agreed not to tell about her little adventure if she agreed to meet me again on the morrow.."

The thought made him grin, "I blackmailed her every night, although she wanted to come..so it wasn't bad, more a joke really. And we saw more and more of each other, and blessedly my growth was back on track because she was becoming quite the young woman and I'd have been very frustrated if I couldn't match up to her..she was beauty incarnate even then.." And then he trailed off, not sure how he'd really gotten started on how he and Emika had met..glad he'd left out all the romantic details both physical and not..though he did blush a bit more, "Anyway, go to her..I'm sure she would like to talk to you."

Kraelyn, having listened in mixtures of amusement and curiosity, resolved to do just that. "Alright then..thank you, your majesty."

He waved a hand, "Jyrek will do, boy."

Kraelyn grinned then, "Then Kraelyn will do as well." The King seemed surprised and then gave a hearty laugh as Kraelyn folllowed suit before leaving..heading down the hall and to Shelby's room. He knocked on the door, "Shelby..? May I come in?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:41 pm
((0.0 . . . 'Nother long read . . . And no. She goes after the bones herself. She likes her chew toys. . . . or were you talking about house training? Then yes. Yes we did.))

Shelby curled up to her mother, sniffling as she heard Kraelyn at the door. "Tell him to go away . . ." she mumbled sadly.

Emika sighed and let her daughter lie down on the bed as she curled into herself and then got up and headed to the door, opening it and glaring at Kraelyn, pushing him back as she left the room, closing the door slightly. "Now you listen here. Whatever you said hurt my daughter horribly. I don't like seeing my daughter hurt, and I can't heal her from this. So you better make it right or so help me I will make your life so miserable you will beg for death when I am done with you." she hissed, pointing a threatening finger at him before turning and walking down the hall, leaving the door slightly open for him to go in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:51 pm
(T__T I'm sorry! *sobs* o-o sweet beans. Annnd..in other news.. Emika just gave me shivers, I seriously read that part about making him miserable and got a chill. *shudders* T__T)

Kraelyn watched the door open as Emika came out and began speaking. At the words, he paled slightly and nodded, swallowing hard. "Y-Yes, your highness." So much for 'mom'. After that, he entered and saw Shelby on the bed, closing the door behind him before coming before him and sitting down beside her, placing his hand on her side by her stomach, "Shelby..I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, truly..I just..I don't mind you using your magick," he smiled a little.

"It's..fun..actually. No one's ever really played with me in any way, let alone like that. I kinda..like it..but I was mad and a little hurt..because I thought you were changing me into an animal because you thought of me as one, because you were still thinking of me as your 'special pet'..that's what upset me..but I wasn't thinking when I spoke, I'm sorry..forgive me?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:03 pm
((*ebil grin* It's fun to let Emika's temper flare. twisted ))

Shelby sniffled and then changed Kraelyn into the dog again and then grabbed him and held him to her, hugging him in a way. "So . . . you don't hate me?" she asked, still crying a little, although she was calming down now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:29 pm
(o-o..*shudders and backs away slowly* Uhh..uhh..uh..*throws cookie* Fetch! *runs away while you're distracted*)

Kraelyn grimaced as he was shifted into a dog, but made no complaint and cuddled into her as he was held, trying to comfort her. "Of course not..you're a brat sometimes," he said with his brow raised but his tone clearly teasing, "But you're also my friend. I could never hate you, Shel." Kraelyn gave a puppyish smile as he rubbed against her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games