Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Felicja respond by placing the items down and with a quick nod went off down the isles in a hurry. She didn't take to long to return with something small in her hand, a small ferret sized soccer ball. She moved in behind Magdalena and waited for her turn.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm
"How cute!" Magdalena said with a giggle when she saw the soccer ball. "Ah, so how much is all that?" When the cashier rung up the price on the register, the number $340 came up in green lights. "Ah.... okay..." She smiled, a little put off by the high price, but she wanted the kitten and needed all the things she was buying. She took out a wallet from her coat's pocket and pulled a credit card out of it. She swiped in through and signed the receipt. "Okay! Come on kitty!" She ushered the confused looking kitten into the carrying case with the mouse toy and picked it up. She lifted, with her other hand, the bag with the other things and made a face. "Oh dear, this is really really heavy!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:00 pm
When Magdalena was through paying for her stuff, she proceeded to pay for hers as well. Paying with a small amount of change she glanced back at Magdalena struggling with the load. "Ah, don't worry! I can help." She laughed a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 pm
"Oh, thanks!" She placed the carrying case gently on the floor and the kitten mewled. She then divided the stuff into two separate plastic bags and handed one to Felicja. "These are really heavy..." She said with a sigh and then lifted both the lighter-than-before bag and the carrying case.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:06 pm
Along with her own purchase she took hold of the other girls as well. "Ah. I see what you mean." She agreed, ready to follow after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:21 pm
Walking back to the office seemed to take longer, being weighed down by the heavy bags. She walked along with a sigh. "Kitty, your stuff is heavy... At least I'll only have to carry one back home... and I can take a taxi or something then..." She said with a shake of her head. "And after that, its just your carrying case....Kitty, you need a real name..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:56 pm
Felicja had entwined herself in the plastic bag handle, she was constantly uncoiling her hands from the tangled mess to prevent it from cutting off circulation. She listened to Magdalena as she mused aloud to the cat, chucking she spoke, "You'll find one for her eventually. I suppose naming takes time."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:25 pm
She laughed and nodded. "Yeah, that's true...She'll have her own name soon enough!" She looked up at the building as she approached it. "Ah, hello Building!"She said happily as she pushed the door open with her back and held it open for Felicja to walk in.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:32 pm
"Thank you." She thanked, hurrying through the door after her. "Now we can really appreciate that elevator." Felicja pushed the button and then put down the bag momentarily to give herself a break.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:34 pm
"Ah, yes. Elevator, you are our savior..." Magdalena said in thanks as she also placed her bag and carrying case on the ground, waiting for the elevator. When it arrived, she kicked the bag into it and picked the case up again before placing it back on the ground inside the elevator. She waited for Felicja before pressing the 3rd floor button.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 pm
Entering the elevator she instantly slumped back against the wall. "Now I'm all worn out." She sighed closing her eyes sleepily, "I could fall asleep right here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:53 pm
She laughed. "Please don't! That might be bad! You're just tired because today was so busy!!! I'm really tired too...." She admitted and also slumped against a wall.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:04 pm
"Yeah, you're right." She agreed, glancing down at the items she was carrying. "The day's already more than half over too. Time flies." Felicja laughed as she adjusted her hold on the bag.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:07 pm
"Yeah, really..." She looked up at the lighted numbers on top of the elevator doors as it reached the three. It lit up and the door opened. "Okay, let's get these bags to my office..." She pushed herself off the wall and grabbed the bag and carrying case and left for her office.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:09 pm
Felicja opened one eye to see that Magdalena was already leaving the elevator. "Aaah, yes!" She hurried after her, pulling the bag with her.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games