Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:36 pm
((Flute, but I marched Mellophone (aka the Gangstaphones! teehee) because we couldn't march flute-- only piccolo. I have big hands (can palm a volleyball and almost a basketball...lol), so that plus high pitches close to the ear equals bad choice for the Laceybear! lol))

"You two had these necklaces?!" Dimitri said in disbelief. "And you said you buried them? Are you sure?" he said. It wasn't that he didn't believe him...he just...didn't believe him.

Dimitri rubbed the bridge of his nose and began pacing, muttering under his breath, trying to get his thoughts together. Finally he looked back up. "You can hear Derrick because you used the necklaces before," he said simply. "At least that's what I can deduce." He began pacing. "He can't be back," he muttered under his breath. "Chaos-causing b*****d...it can't be him..."

Jaime saw Darren stumble back and drop the card. Immediately, he went to get out of the car, but was pulled back by the seat belt. He reached down and unbuckled it before dashing over to Darren. "You alright?" he asked, focusing only on him. He saw the shocked look on Darren's face and followed his gaze. "How...how did you get those?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:47 pm
(o-o gangstaphones? Aww, *pats head and givez you a cookie* O_o flute is rockin'. I did marching band my sophomore year (last year) the teacher was a B****, and I hated the time-consumingness and having to wake up early everyday. But besides that, it was pretty fun performing and whatnot. I was on the Color Guard <3 (*will never join band again though*) x-x ^__^ haha..hah..ha..<3)

Darren nodded to Jaime, listening as the guy he'd thought was Derrick paced. The dog at his feet, Derrick apparently, was watching his body with concern..did Derrick care about the one who'd taken his body? "We did bury them..and who is back?"

Derrick had been watching Dimitri in concern, and as Jaime approached, he stiffened and growled slightly. "Not you too. That's what last night was all about, wasn't it, runt? You and Darren switched bodies!" he said in a somewhat huffy tone. The tone was a bit rougher and higher, but it was Derrick's voice all the same.

Darren glanced back down, hearing Derrick's peeved voice coming from the dog's body and he fought the urge not to laugh at the madness of the situation. Especially as the little dog called Jaime a 'runt'.

(Just so ya knows, chaos-causer isn't Dimitri's cousin. I'm bringing him in a little later since he'll have Dimitri's body *maniacal laughter* *evil plans*.)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 pm
Jaime was taken aback. "He just talked...please tell me I'm not going crazy," he said to Darren, having missed the entire conversation before. "Anyway," he said, amazed that he was talking back to a dog, "who are you calling a runt?"

Dimitri rubbed the back of his neck. "It has to be my cousin," he said. "He's the only other one who knows about these things...at least that I'm aware of. It has to be him." He continued pacing a bit. "b*****d..." he muttered under his breath.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:48 pm
Darren shook his head, "You're not crazy..Derrick and..his dog, used the Switcheroo." Although, the other sure didn't act like a dog.. And he listened as the other muttered about his cousin. "Your cousin?"

Derrick listened distractedly to Dimitri's ramblings, only to turn back to Jaime as he was spoken to. At the bit about who he was calling a runt, Derrick growled and glared up at Jaime. "You, just cause I changed doesn't mean you have. You're still a runt." he said with another growl.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:06 pm
"My cousin...Elryn. He's the reason I was turned into a dog," Dimitri said. He saw the look on Darren's face. "No, I wasn't born a dog. I was trapped in that body because of thse necklaces."

Jaime couldn't help but chuckle. "Aww, but he's such a cute, fluffy puppy!" he said, wanting to get a rise out of Derrick while he could.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:13 pm
Darren listened to this and his eyes widened slightly. "Your own cousin trapped you as a dog? Did you have a fight or something?"

Derrick listened and seemed taken aback by the action before he growled lowly. "Shut up, jerk! I don't have a problem biting y-" he turned as the front door opened and if he were human, his color would have drained. He'd never wanted anyone to see Lyle, least of all Jaime.

Lyle looked at them a moment, and stiffened when his eyes landed on 'Derrick'. He remembered earlier it seemed, and yet with a sneer, he looked around at all of them. "This why you always come home so early? You a f**, boy? You hang around with queers?"

Derrick, currently known as Rowdy, seemed a little diminished, watching the p***k that was his father speak crudely. They would see now what his father was like, maybe they'd think he was the same..or they'd laugh at him..his tail was slightly between his legs although his eyes were a fierce glare at Lyle.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:19 pm
Jaime watched in disgust at Lyle. He wasn't judgemental against Derrick, unless you count his understanding in why he acted like he did sometimes and why no one knew where he lived.

Dimitri cracked his neck in both directions. He stood, strong and silent, staring Lyle down. Clenching and unclenching his fists, he was fighting the urge to send a lightning orb straight at Lyle. But he didn't know what that would do to Derrick emotionally.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:29 pm
Lyle watched and when he received no answer, he shrugged and headed off to his car. He was clearly drunk, and he had a bit of trouble starting his car, but eventually he'd pulled away and driven off. A rare reprieve.

Derrick watched the hateful drunk leave, and glanced upwards at Jaime before looking to Darren and Dimitri. And then without a word, he darted towards the stairs, up them, and into the house. From there, he struggled to get up the larger set of stairs that led to his room.

Darren watched the man, Derrick's father apparently, as he insulted them and then left. He'd been silent for a moment, absorbing this new information before happening to glance down and see Derrick looking at each of them and then running inside. "Crud.." No wonder Derrick hadn't wanted anyone around. He waited for the man inhabitating Derrick's body to go after Derrick or stay, if the former, then Darren would have permission to come as well, if the latter..then the man would have a good reason he assumed.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm
Jaime looked at Derrick sympathetically. He couldn't imagine how he must be feeling.

Dimitri finally got his temper under control and looked down shaking his head. That damned b*****d... he thought to himself. Without worrying about their guests, Dimitri went straight towards the house, needing to reassure Derrick.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:41 pm
When the man began heading towards the house, Darren nudged Jaime, "We should go to, he probably thinks we'll hate him or make fun of him..why else would he be so upset? Besides just his father being..that way." He brushed his hand along Jaime's neck before following 'Derrick' inside.

Derrick was about midway up the stairs and getting increasingly frustrated as it became harder to continue. He was making little growling noises and at one point, slammed his paw down in his upsetness and anger, ending up falling back a step. "Damnit!" Derrick growled out, bowing his head as he shuddered slightly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:49 pm
Dimitri caught up to Derrick easily, scooping him up in his arms. "Its harder the more frustrated you get," Dimitri said softly, pulling him close, trying to soothe him.

Jaime just nodded and ran hard to keep up with Darren.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:54 pm
Derrick felt himself being scooped up and growled, pushing against Dimitri a moment before burrowing into him instead as he let out a little whimper. "There's too many damned stairs." he said quietly, even though they both knew that wasn't the root of his frustration.

Darren waited for Jaime, letting the other enter before stepping in and shutting the door behind them. The home was somewhat dusty and there were objects scattered about, probably from Lyle. The smell of alcohaul and a lack of hygiene was hanging in the air. His nose twitched slightly in disgust, and he looked to the stairs to where the man was holding Derrick, comforting him. Darren looked to Jaime and placed a hand on his shoulder, brushing his fingers along the side edge of Jaime's hair with a sober expression.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:03 am
"Shh...Its going to be alright," Dimitri whispered to Darren, kissing the other's furry forehead. He continued up the stairs to the bedroom...really the only neat and 'normal' room in the house.

Jaime watched at Dimitri walked off. As he felt a hand brush his hair lightly, he looked at Darren with a sympathetic look for Darren. He reached up and took the hand that was being used to brush his hair, and began to hold it, wishing he could do something for Derrick.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 am
(And now, off I go! *hugglez* Goodnight! <3)

Darren made another little whimper, but he tilted towards the other's lips as his forehead was kissed. He brushed his snout against the other and murmured, "Thank you, Dim."

Darren saw the sympathy and was glad for it, that Jaime felt it too..no wonder Derrick had been so angry sometimes, although why he picked on Jaime in particular was a mystery..when Jaime held his hand, he brought Jaime's hand to his lips and pressed a soft kiss to it, "I love you, Jaime." he said softly, wanting to offer that bit of sweetness in the midst of the gloom of the house. From there, he kept hold of Jaime's hand and began leading the other up the stairs, following the man. Darren wasn't entirely sure why, but something more than sympathy compelled him to follow, what that 'something more' was, he couldn't fathom.

(Any guesses as to Darren's tormenting of Jaime? o-O ^__^)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:00 pm
((idk O_O ...))

"Anytime, D," Dimitri said softly. He set Derrick down on the bed, and scratched the other behind the ears to help soothe him even more.

"I love you, too," Jaime replied, looking lovingly at Darren. He felt himself being led up the stairs, and he couldn't help but be nervous. As bad as he felt for Derrick, and as nice as the other had been the previous night, there was still an obvious distaste in Derrick for Jaime.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games