Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 pm
Jayden glared at him. "You aren't taking Zekka away from us... not now, not ever!" He growled.
Zekkas security cam was taping eerything, and she was watching everything. Oh, why?! "Let me go, Jayden, father! Let me go!"
"Yes, his name was Kieran. Poor guy... when Zekka helped him he ran away, and we lost our test subject for a weapon. It's a pity." Larweence told them. He opened Zekkas little door to her heart, and took out the crystallis. The color drained from her face and she fell limp on the floor. He held it in his hand and put it down on a table, propping Zekka up. "It's bad that she saved him, Spade, because we lost a test subject. It's very bad to lose a vauluble test subject... He lived for so long that we tested on him every day, and he didn't die on our bigest test yet: making him into a weapon. It was wonderful... beautiful..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:26 pm
"I heard nothing of Kieran after he was first captured 250 years ago. Because I have yet to hear of him, he must either still be here or..." KoTari looked away for a moment, "... He was turned into a crystallis. No... When that man mentioned a person named Kir, then..." KoTari's teeth lengthened in his mouth, "Kieran was turned into a Crystallis..." He cringed. This was horrible news.
"No way... Kieran's okay! He has to be! He was so nice and gentle! He can't be a weapon!" Seraphiel said, not accepting the conclusion.
"There was an Angel that was here a while ago. He used magic to cut a huge hole into the Academy. That was 'Kir' wasn't it?" KoTari asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:37 pm
Jayden was now in his fake human form. He touched Zekkas head and picked up the crystallis. "What should I do with Zekkas Crystallis?" He asked Lawreence.
Zekka was nothing more than a puppet with strings now. She couldn't talk, she couldn't feel, she could only move and blink her eyes, just a normal puppet.
"That's true. It was Kirean. We'll capture him later, though, because my brother has told me that they have located him in snow peak. This is so wonderful." Larweence said as he grabbed Zekkas Scythe. To bad she was a puppet now. He swung the sword and cut Zekkas arms off for new ones. "When Kirean comes back, we could test on him more often..."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:40 pm
"Damn you people! We'll never allow this! We'll stop you here! Kieran has taken enough of this!" KoTari growled and his dragon claws appeared.
Seraphiel was very angry as well, now that she has gotten the truth. She ignored her pain and her wings appeared along with her claws and fangs, "You evil creatures should not exist! I'm taking Zekka back with me!" She roared.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:51 pm
Jayden grwoled as he got ready for battle. He will kill them and keep Zekka. "Never! Zekka will stay, and you won't kill my father!" He screamed as he turned back into a shadow.
Zekka moved a little as Lawreence put on her new arms. Next they were going to put in her crystallis.
"My, my. Us evil creatures are the reason Zekka is created. If we stop now, no more of her kind will be made. She'd be so lonley..." Larweence sighed as he put on her new arms. He opened the door to her heart again, and put in the crystallis. "You don't want to fight me."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:54 pm
KoTari let out a feral snarl, "Seraphiel! Deal with them! I got this one!" He ordered and his eyes easily tracked Jayden. He could sense where he is.
Seraphiel said nothing and charged for Larweence. She went to take Zekka away from him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm
"You're making a terrible mistake... I don't want to kill valuble test subjects." Larweence said sadly as he swung Zekkas Scythe at her. He missed a bit, but cut a bit of her arm. An iorn rack filled with Crystallis all broke in half. "Damn... those were good Crystallis, too."
Jayden came put and kicked him in the face as hard as he could. "DIE!" He screamed as he turned back into a shadow and went into the shadows again.
Zekka opened her eyes. She looked around and saw them fighting. "WHAT! Hey, stop i- hey! Let me go!" She yelled. She still couldn't move.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:10 pm
"Zekka! Stay with me! We're getting out of here!" Seraphiel said to the doll now that she's back in working order again. She didn't appear to notice her injury and continued her assault. With magic around her dragon claws, she threw a punch at Larweence, "He's doing bad things to you and people we know and care about! We must leave this wretched place!"
KoTari smirked when Jayden came out to kick KoTari. He dodged it just before it was supposed to hit. He then turned and threw daggers that negate shadows at Jayden. He then threw more on the floor around him and the ceilings and walls. They emitted powerful light and would chase away shadows.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Pandy the Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:46 pm
"Ah... what power. It seems we have new test subjects, Jayden." Lawrence said as he licked the blood off his face. He then held his hand out, and the daggers around jayden went back to KoTari. He then threw the Scythe to him and punched Serapheil in the stomach with a crystallis he found on the floor. "You see my dear... I can control time. It's fun, because they have a moment, then they die..."
Jayden screamed when the light came, then when it went back to KoTari, he caught the Scythe in the air and pressed a button, making the scythe's blade into three sections. He then swung it, and damaged KoTari. "DIE! Why don't you just die!" He yelled as he looked him in the eyes. That was a bad thing to do, to look him in the eyes. He could turn any part of your body to stone... and a little part of KoTari's body got turned to stone.
Zekka screamed and shouted. She wanted to help Seraphiel, she wanted her family to stop fighting with her masters family. "STOP! I SAID STOP!!" She about to get out of her chains.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:53 pm
"One good thing about us..." KoTari said and stood up. The stone that formed on his arm cracked and crumbed away, as if it were nothing but a casing over his arm, "... Is that we are practically immune to these kinds of things," He grinned and jumped up to Jayden, with a light infused dagger in hand. He brought it down on Jayden.
"Another thing about us..." Seraphiel took the full blow of his punch without dodging. She reached over and placed her hand on Zekka's bindings, "... Is that you can't crack Dragon flesh so easily," She said and ripped out one of the chains that were holding Zekka, "We're leaving," She said and moved to rip out another bond.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:56 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
[[Wuh hapuh?]]
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:59 pm
(KoTari and Seraphiel found out about Kieran and now they are pissed. They are currently fighting.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:01 pm
We fear what we cannot understand yet we embrace love...
Drake jumped into the fray. He spotted KoTari in the battle and tossed a poisoned dagger at him, aiming for the throat.
...Thus a contradiction against which no one can argue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:05 pm
"Oh... Jayden, every time you die, I have a very hard time trying to pick up your shadow pieces." Lawrence told him as he went over and got a tool. He pointed it at Seraphiel and smiled. "Can you dodge a creation made to break your skin and use you as test subjects?" He said as he put on his goggles and fired it at Seraphiel, then KoTari.
Jayden screamed again and he burst into shadow pieces, fluttering to one spot. "You just destroyed me..." He said from the pieces.
Zekka smiled. She was so happy that they got to her. "I'm so glad you're... WAIT! FATHER, NO!" To late. He fired it.

Pandy the Pirate

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:10 pm
KoTari saw the dagger but didn't bother dodging. It bounced off his flesh, "You'd have to have a great deal of power for a trick like that to work," He laughed. He figured Drake was a pushover. He could see that Drake was getting up there in his years, and KoTari knew that his skills at fighting are a great deal better because of more experience. Centuries more experience.
The shot fired from Lawrence's weapon grazed KoTari in the side. He landed and looked at Seraphiel, hoping that she was not hurt.
"... ARRRGH!!!" Seraphiel let out a full-throated roar. She dodged, but it took one of her wings as a souvenir. She continued and ripped off all the bindings round Zekka, "Lets' go!" She told Zekka. She lifted her up and, gathering her wing along the way, darted past Drake and out the door.
KoTari cursed under his breath. He lifted up Spade and Akari and followed suit. Their speed was amazing; they were streaks of color as they left.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games