Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:07 pm
With a smirk, Orion discretely pulled a kunai out of his bag. In a swift motion, he threw it at Tai's stomach. He expected him to block it, exactly the way he did in his dream.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:16 pm
((Sorry, that name phases my memory.))

Tai thinks about Dp's offer for a minute, and then finally decides that it would be a good idea to take this chance. He attempts to reply to Dp, but something catches his left eye. A kunai was flying straight at him, and Tai suddenly knew what to do. He quickly sends his hand up, and blocks the oncoming kunai with the metal plate on his glove. He blinks, wondering how that actually worked. That didnt matter now though, because it was back to getting training. "Ok...I accept." Tai replies to Dp, apparently not caring where that kunai came from.  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:27 pm
Dp looked at the kunai, then at the only other person in the field, orion, but shrugs, it wasn't his bussiness, "Ok first, Remember that that eye consumes chakra, so keep it hidden when not using, second, even though in it's current stage you can predict movement, remember, just cause you can see it, doesn't mean you can stop it in time," Dp then put his hands together, "The first technique i shall teach you is a defensive technique, and utilizes the tirogan ability to manipulate wind and lighting, thus forming a 'shield' of wind and lighting around the user, to do it you must focus your chakra cylindor like pattern, the more chakra you focus, the stronger the barrier," Dp said, showing the technique, as a hurricane surrounded him, clouds of lighting covering the top, He then released the technique, "It is effective at throw projectiles of almost any form back at the thrower, but is vanuble from underground, so beware when facing douton users," he then took a few steps back, "now you try,"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm
((Crap, I have to go. I dont have time to reply, sorry.))  

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm
Tai knew he was going to have a hard time learning this technique. It seemed for some reason way beyond his skill level at this time. Even though he had thoughts like this, he was still going to try. Tai had a small "clue" on how this was going to work, so he just took a random guess. He began by trying to focus energy into his eye, and then exert it out of the eye, and make it form a sort of barrier, like the one Dp showed him. Soon after he did this, it appeared as if clouds had formed above Tai's head. Also to note that there seemed to be a wind current coming from Tai's area. This display of the technique that Dp just showed him however, appeared much weaker then Dp's example. The clouds quickly disappeared from sight, and what could be seen is a already tired out Tai. He could be seen already breathing heavily, just from trying to use that technique. Tai had obviously performed the technique wrong somehow...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 pm
Dp thought a second, "Try not to make your chakra focus completly in your eye, and make it flow through your eye, that way it'll be less tiring, and should find it easier to focus on creating the barrier," he said as he place one of his chakra gloves onto tai, giving him two of the in it reserves straight into tai's body, which should help him recover quicker.

((i can take...so why not give?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:04 pm
((Guys yall have to go to safehaven in fire country or you die))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:05 pm
((ok......this stuff here, is taking place a few hours before the start of the exams, thus before the poison, so tai and i are in a safe place....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:06 pm
Tai blinks as a sudden burst of chakra had entered his body. How did that happen to him? He had gained a good amount of chakra right when Dp touched him...Tai looks, down at the Dp's gloves and realized it. The gloves didnt look like your normal average everyday gloves. Those gloves were able to steal and give chakra. He had remembered back when he first fought Dp that when he touched Tai, he lost some of his chakra. Tai had to wonder where Dp had gotten these gloves, but like other things, that did not matter now. Tai had to resume his training with his new eye, or suffer in the Exams by not knowing how to use it.

Tai once again begins to send chakra into his Tirogan eye, but this time follows Dp's advice. Instead of trying to load the eye up with chakra until it burst, why not try to let it flow evenly within the eye. After a few moments of focusing, he tries the technique again with better results. The clouds that form above his head this time seemed to have been larger, and more powerful. It even sounded as if thunder had been going through them. The wind this time, had been more then just a light breeze. This time, his hair could be seen waving around a bit, going off in random directions. Tai looks up to Dp and asks, breathing heavily again "Heh...this technique seems...weird. But I like it. What's next?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:37 pm
Dp smiled, holding his arm at 90 degress his hand in a fist and pointing to the sky. His hand was then enveloped in a hurricane which seem to arc out ever so often, as if made of lightning, "This ones i've dubbed sparks of chaos," h e said, as he then aimed his fist at a tree, and let the technique loss, as it burnt a hole through about 6 trees, before dissapearing, "It can be launched, but for a transplant it'd probaly be best if you kept as a close combat weapon, it also cuts off chakra circulation on contact, but can only be used ten times for a full blood, i'd say about 5-8 times for a transplant, before total chakra drainage....and i mean total, 100%," he said smiling, "the trick is to flow through the eye, then think of forming a 'layer' around the glove, thus creating this technique, that second slot should be able to be enough to produce this technique......."

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 pm
Tai smiles, watching the technique that Dp had showed him. He was glad that he was being taught these kinds of techniques now. After seeing the first two, Tai had decided that he might be able to win the first rounds of fights in the Chuunin Exams with just these two...abilities. They seemed strong alone, however, the first technique had already taken a chunk of Tai's chakra reserve. As Dp had said, these techniques were going to take more of a toll on Tai's body. Considering Tai was just learning these techniques today, it was going to be even worse. Tai was surprised that Dp was giving him all of this information. Tai had thought that Dp was bad just for trying to be in the Akatsuki, but maybe he was wrong about him...

Tai begins to focus a portion of his chakra into his Tirogan eye, preparing for this new technique. He hoped that he could get this technique down well in only a few hours, because he knew it could be helpful during the Exams. When Tai feels prepared, he shoots his right arm up into the sky in a straight line. He balls his hand into a fist, like Dp, and suddenly some type of cloud covers Tai's right arm. He brings his arm down, and aims at a random tree off in the distance. When he felt he had his aim down, a sudden lightning bolt shoots out of the cloud and hits the tree. After this, the cloud would disappear from Tai's arm, so he would then lower it to his side. The damage to the tree would be small when noticed. The only notible damage that could be seen was that there was some type of "crater" where the lightning hit the tree. Tai's heavy breathing had also seemed to have sped up. Tai then speaks to Dp "Heh...I like this one too. Seems pretty powerful. Drained me of alot of chakra though...what else you got?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:24 pm
Dp smiled, "The last two i usally use together, and it allows for a greater reaction time and reflexs for a short period of time, i cant show you them, cause it has no visual effect, but it's simple to do, and should require small ammont of chakra to get the gland going," he then put his finger to a spot just above his eye, "about there is a gland which produces the chemical drug which creates the suddenly increase in motor speed and in reactions, all you have to do is think about placing a small amount of chakra into the eye, and think of either speed, reaction....or both, and it should do the work, has to be small though, too big and it'll over load you with the drug, which will have the same effect as a small amount,but takes up more energy......becareful as these techniques shouldn't be used sparingly, due to the nature of the drug, the more you use it before long breaks, the less effect it gives, but it'll still make you fatiuage faster......."

((the other two techniques are for stage two, and denpend on your element, but have the same sought of style, such as for your it'd be a blade of fire, and 7 orbs of waterever your second element is, that can strengthen your jutsu, or defend against an attack.........))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 pm
The two techniques that Dp spoke of reminded Tai of something he had learned. At first, Tai couldnt put his finger on it. Suddenly though, Tai had remembered. It reminded him of the "Celestial Gates" that Orion spoke of in Tai's dream. This had Tai depressed for a moment, considering he believed everything he was taught in his dream was fake, but Tai quickly ran back onto topic. The two techniques seemed similiar in themselves, but they both activated in different ways. One activated through something above your eyes, while the other one activated by finding your "center". After a few moments of thinking about the similarities, Tai decides it would be best to forget the Celestial Gates. They didnt exist, and with that, he didnt know them. It was time to move on...

Tai once again begins to focus another portion of chakra into his Tirogan eye. All he had to do was focus on a few different choices of what he wanted to do. He decided it would be best to see what the motor speed would be like. After a few moments, Tai would suddenly feel a...lightness of some sort in his body. Tai then begins to move his body around to see what it is like to have this activated. He would run forwards and backwards in all directions, attempting to get a feel for this feeling. Tai then jumps into the air, and performs to backflips. He felt like he had a certain freedom within his body...but it was nothing like the freedom he had experienced when he was taught the Celestial Gates...Tai quickly shakes the thought from his mind, and speaks to Dp. His breathing seemed to have returned to normal for now, as a small note. "Wow...so this is what it feels like to have this eye. I like it alot...thanks for showing me these techniques."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:10 pm
"No problem, i'll be in touch about that favor," Dp said as he dissapeared......  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games