Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:03 pm
( stare I'm right infront of you getting ready to send a crushing blow to your stomach, you don't want that to hit, do you?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:12 pm
(you jus said you appeared to fast for me to follow)  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 pm
((Reread the post))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:42 pm
(im taking the hit)  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:08 pm
Rahenno Connected the hit of the punch and then jumped back forming seals. "Suiton: Suijinheki(Water wall)" He raised his hand and a wall of water appeared, blocking the fire ball. Rahenno rasied his right hand now and droped it. "Konton; Dark rain" He said as black chakra formed above Pyro, and formed 2400 needles that rained above Pyro. Rahenno then formed 1 clone, which step through the ice mirror from earlier and ended up behind Pyro. They both formed headseals, "Hijutsu Sensatsu Suishou(Secret jutsu, Thousand flying water needles)" They said both firing 1000 needles of water. Together the jutsus formed 4400 needles total heading for Pyro.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:09 pm
"your a fast one" pyro said as he made earth style handseals and sank into the ground as fast as he could. "ok lets do this again" pyro said reapearing out of the ice mirrors "ok lets try this" pyro said making handsigns and making the clones spin aroundthe ice mirrors causing a sand tornado's in the ground and shotting out fire balls  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:42 pm
((You cant use my mirrors, your not a hyouton, you can use sand either, your not the one tail))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:46 pm
(i meant out of the area)  

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:59 pm
((I never used crystal ice mirrors, i used thin ice mirror. and you didnt do anything about the needles))

Rahenno reformed the same handseals, "Suiton: Suijinheki(Water wall)" He said forming another wall of water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:50 pm
"wow this is intense but we all know who will win."  

Aro97

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:45 pm
"Of course we do."
Zann's shape started to materialise out of a puddle of water not far from where the fight was taking place.
"Rahenno-san, don't tell me that you have to use so many jutsus against a chuunin?"
He commented good-naturedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:07 pm
Rahenno looked up at Zann, "Well it's fun toying with him." He said to Zann while focused on the fight.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:56 pm
Suddenly in the middle of the two fighters rose a coffin. It was plain it appearents, but was coated with an aura of pure darkness. The coffin also stunk of death and pain. It just stood in the center of the area, no one knowing what it was, or where it came from.

((If you love fun, you will love this. wonder what's inside, only one way to find out : D))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 pm
((Leave it to Kiyoshi to make things interesting, lol))

Rahenno let curiousty get the best of him. He walked to the coffin and started to open it. If it had to do with anything being dark then he though he should open it.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:20 pm
((Blame Video games, they mess with my head. You know like when you watch a movie and see someone like in the matrix take out a whole army and you go "Wow I wanna do that" lol. Same thing but video gameish. But lets see if anyonre remember this old favorite))

The coffin door busted open knocking Rahenno back, the dark energy seem to flood out of the box as a figure stepped out of the box. The negitive energy seem to coe from him and swirled around him. He had short semi spiked brown hair and dark red eyes. He wore a black shirt, black vest, black gloves, black pants, black boots, and wore a black mask that covered his lower face. The figure smiled evily as he took a deep breath and seemed to absorb all the darkness indside him. He stood there looking normal, but under the skin was a pure core of darkness. This mysterious figure also had two very familiar and very powerful swords on his back. His eyes looked at Rahenno as it spoke one word. "Kyuubi."

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games