Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:45 pm
Leora's mother gasped lightly when Lance revealed to her that Leora had nearly been eaten twice. Hearing that Lance thought that Leora shouldn't remain human. "You mean . . . you want to . . . turn her into a . . . Vampire?" she asked hesitantly and then nodded solomnly. "Whatever keeps her safe . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:24 pm
Lance looked up and directly at her solemnly for a moment before nodding."Explain this to your husband when he wakes up." He said and turned to walkupstairs toward Leora's room. On his way up,his eyes turned a gleaming blood red.

Alice, who had been eaves dropping on Lance and Leora's mother looked devastated, her usual cheery attitude gone completely. She flew over slowly and landed on Sky's head where she repeated Leora's mother's decision, silent enough Kailee wouldn't be able to hear.

Sky looked miserable and swallowed before putting on a fake happy expression for Leora's little sister.She couldn't believe one of her two only friends was about to be turned into a vampire. It made her very sad to think about if Leora accidentally lost control of her thirst and attacked her. How Lance had kept from losing control around her when he was so thirsty, as Alice had explained to her, she would never know.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:12 am
Leora sighed as she fell back on her bed. "Jeeze . . . he has no people skills . . ." she murmured.

Leora's mother nodded as he left and sighed. She could hardly believe that she had just made that decision, but as long as it would keep her daughter safe . . .

Kailee didn't notice the sad mood around Alice and Sky and continued to babble on excitedly, mostly admiring Alice's wings, and Sky's ears and tail.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Though the two of them were sad, they decided to play along with Kailee and answer any questions she might ask about them with happy attitudes, but they would go see Leora when, or if, this ended.

Lance walked up to the door, took a deep brreath and knocked onit before pushing it open. "Leora . . . you understand around here that people are going to continue to try and kill you for your blood, right? But what if the situation with Lovell happens again, and I'm not around to help?"He asked as he entered and closed the door behind him.He looked at her with his blood red eyes, but they weren't threatening.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:24 am
Leora sighed. "Yeah, well . . . it's not gonna happen again cause I learned my lesson with Lovell." she said exasperatedly, rolling her eyes. She continued to look up at the ceiling and hadn't even glanced once at Lance.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:31 am
"Then what if, unlike Lovell, he doesn't give you a choice? What if some vampire or demon hops through the window and attacks you on the spot, do you think you would be able to fend for yourself when Alexis and I are gone?"He asked taking a few steps toward her.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 pm
Leora looked over at Lance then. "I'm not entirely helpless you know!!" she said indignantly. Then she noticed his red eyes and sat up on the bed, backing away from him with wide eyes. "What . . . what are you planning?" she asked with a hint of fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:47 pm
"Remember, to vampires and demons, you are helpless,I'm only doing this to keep you safe, Leora.Your mother agrees with me, it's for the best.If you could try to understand . . ."He said as he walked toward her, backing her into the corner.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:57 pm
Leora backed away as far as she could and then her heel hit a wall. She looked backwards quickly and noticed that she was backed into a corner. "What are you doing?! What does my mother agree with?!" she said, looking back at Lance, tears starting to spring into her eyes as she pressed herself as close against the wall as possible. She was getting scared, going slightly into hysterics.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:02 pm
Lance felt horrible seeing her cry, but refused not to stop, he couldn't.What if Eric lost control and attack her, he didn't want her to die.He remained silent as he continued walking up to her,but eventually said five words."Changing you into a vampire."He said as he stopped a few feet in front of her and looked down at his frightened fiance.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:11 pm
Leora's eyes widened before she slowly started shaking her head. "NO!" she screamed and tried dodging to the right of Lance to get away from him. The tears poured out. She didn't want to be a Vampire. If she became a vampire, she would be a threat to her friends and family . . . she didn't want that at all . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:17 pm
Lance grabbed her and held her arms in place so she couldn't get away.He looked at the tears and felt even more horrible but refused to let that get in the way."Please, Leora, try to understand. Remember what I said, we don't kill people when we feed, only enough so that we don't starve and/or lose control.If I don't change you, you'll die, don't you get it!"He said, looking her directly in the eye.  

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:22 pm
Leora shook her head and tried to get out of Lance's grip. "I'll hurt them I know it! I don't want to hurt them! I don't want . . . I don't want . . . I don't want this!!" she yelled out, the hysteria taking over now.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games