Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:30 pm
(( im finding a strong medical ninja now.. Notice : this guy right here is not teddy it is the founder of the kinugas))

A black figured with his suna head band and a puppet and appeared at where teddy was and looked at hanzo pissed

((User Image))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:30 pm
Child of Hatred
((I have been here for about a year and a half.))

Abdiel preformed a single handed hand seal, then he fell into earth twisting through Xantos' attack. Abdiel then used body flicker and then put his hand on Hanzo. Then Abdiel's other arm turned into a spike, then he began to bring his hand down onto Hanzo. Abdiel then began to hear more explosions since the clones were not haulted. "Music to my ears."
* Hanzo noticed him quickly and dodged just in time, moving out of the way quickly he thrusted his hand forward creating a billion lightning bolts to tie onto Abdiel and electricute him ( Lightning Mirrage)*  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:32 pm
(Woo, and abdiel was caught by the shadow possesion i think...That's a chidori nagashi arrow plus lightning mirrage, you gonna get electrecuted to hell boy)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:35 pm
Abdiel stopped aburtly after being called a weakling. Abdiel stood up and stared at Jedi. His golem then brought down its arms destroying everything but the office and the space below. Then earth began to flow up the office covering the office to make it look of a tower. Then golem though hit where Teddy was and was absorbed into the golem's body. Then at the bottom of the golem was another smaller golem that carried Teddy to another place. Abdiel eyes began to preformed a hand seal and then slithered up to his hand making a whip. Then he cracked it at Jedi.

Ducttape_Bandit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:36 pm
teddy_byakuga
(( im finding a strong medical ninja now.. Notice : this guy right here is not teddy it is the founder of the kinugas))

A black figured with his suna head band and a puppet and appeared at where teddy was and looked at hanzo pissed

((User Image))
(( You have to wait for a real one or go to the hospital ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:36 pm
(I think were posting a bit to fast...since i do't think he saw any of the attacks above...lets bring it down a notch)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:37 pm
The black figured jumped back and did some hand motions and whispered " Karyuu Endan jutsu (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)" he opened his mouth and a big fire dragon came into view and was aiming for abdiel  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:39 pm
((Okay. Okay. Im confused. Okay))

Abdiel took all of the hits directed at him, most of it was absorved by the earth armor. But some of the lightning had come in and seeped through the armor. And the crossbow arrow had came in and dislocated his shoulder. But the earth had then relocated it, all the while more explosions from the clones taking out his earth.

Ducttape_Bandit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:41 pm
Jedi suddenly was on the cieling right above Abdiel. Demon chakra was nowgloowing but quickly dispersed. "Was that supposed to hit me? oh and i have some new tricks up my sleeve." Jedi's left eye was now Mangekyo and his headband was in normal position revealing Neo byakugan in his right eye. "first supprize is compliments of Xantos, you dont want to see the second if you want this battle to last." Jedi now jumped down and struck out his hand to jabb into Abdiel's shoulder as fast as lightning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:43 pm
*Hanzo did a few quick handisigns and propelled himself at Abdiel, he built up most of his chakra into physical power hopefully enough to punch threw the armour and hit him with Shina's Touch in the heart where he noticed a crack. A second before it made contact he looked at Abdiel's eyes Body Paraysis Jutsu. Even if it didn't make full contact the raiton power alone could probably give him heart pains and painful bodily restricitons due to the heart's shock after the hit.*

((EDITED A BIT))  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:43 pm
"He still can't move, hold him as long as you can!" Xantos yelled.
He dove down from his position, landing infront of Abdiel. He concentrated chakra to his mouth, letting out another Ameratsu. the black fire, screaming point blank at Abdiel, went forth to burn him to death...hopefully.
"That's it...I'm gonna have to start using chakra shots if I'm gonna be using all these." he withdrew a needle from his puch, injecting himself with pure chakra, recharging his supply.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:48 pm
(( Teddy your not healed your like out cold from my hit ))  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 pm
(Weren't you caught by the shadow possesion?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:49 pm
Child of Hatred
((There is no god damn roof!!!! Right now there is basically the office with earth coming through it!!! And btw the leaf village is almost gone since the earth had been rigged to go off when moved. And your clones keep removing them.))

Abdiel jumped backward, and then upwards dodging both attacks. Abdiel's earth then covered the entire office, which now made walls and a cealing. Abdiel then compacted the earth so that no one could basically break through. Abdiel then made a small hole, which then Abdiel preformed a few hand seals and fire shot out from his mouth towards through the hole.
(( You were frozen in place! ))  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas