Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:03 pm
((if yal don't mind delete all my stuff from leaf ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:06 pm
(( Lol I never gave you powerful jutsu the highest there was A-rank I am a S-rank Shinobi you stand no chance if we ever cross paths again. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:52 pm
(((And this time hero won't save your a**))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:11 pm
(( I don't need your help, you are not a true shinobi ))  

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:16 pm
(( I wasn't talking to you and what the hell do you mean I am not a true shinobi))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:21 pm
(( You were threatening me when I was trying to take Teddy for going against leaf ))  

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:29 pm
((So what would you have done if it was one of your men. face it we all have had made some huge mistakes in this guild some worse then other but I have let and killed my comrades in fact hero was executed for it but the person who executed him thought I deserved to die when I had done nothing wrong in others eyes when you look at someone masturbating some might think he is a pervert and some might think he is testing if he has sperm ((that was random xD)) my point is you have to look at it from both views))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:42 pm
Jelloish Pudding
((So what would you have done if it was one of your men. face it we all have had made some huge mistakes in this guild some worse then other but I have let and killed my comrades in fact hero was executed for it but the person who executed him thought I deserved to die when I had done nothing wrong in others eyes when you look at someone masturbating some might think he is a pervert and some might think he is testing if he has sperm ((that was random xD)) my point is you have to look at it from both views))
(( Uh...huh....how do you know it's a he? Anyway..Teddy went against the law there is no 2 ways of thinking about it if some guy murdered like 10 innocent people, then others wouldn't think 2 ways they'd want him behind bars or worst ))  

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 pm
((do girls have sperm ? I don't think so anyways teddy is wanted here but as long as he is in the mist I shall protect him as I did to you so long ago))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:10 am
Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo arrived next to Syn*

"Reiko, Teddy has had a troubling past such as trying to kill his own comrades and turning on leaf even attacking me a few years back. Today he sided with the murderer Zann over me and Syn and has deserted the village to join Mist I suggest we hunt him down and take him to prison for abandoning his village and disrespecting a Sannin and Jounin also he is now a traitor that must be hunted down"

((Wait a minute...someone pm me what happened? When the effin' hell did Teddy side with me?! Sorry I was out all morning watching a movie...))  

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:07 am
(Ok stop going on and on about this! Since the guild police don't seem to do their job. STOP! Teddy went and did his own thing, ok, we get it, get over it. If you want to whine more about it then take it to a PM. Thankyou.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:40 am
Naruto728
Naro grows impatient and leaves a note before dissappearing that reads...

Dear Hokage,
I Naro Pheonix of Hell Uchiha have killed Jake the chunin akatsuki member. He was in the leaf bingo book so i thought I would mention it to you. Thankyou.
~Naro Pheonix of Hell Uchiha

((guess what, the wedding fight never happened, so i never showed up to help him, so i'm still alive.......lol))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:08 am
((guys i don't know all the rules but ya'll have spammed this place up can you make a thread for this? ...just saying))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:06 am
Dark-Ninja70
Jelloish Pudding
(( Uh...huh....how do you know it's a he? Anyway..Teddy went against the law there is no 2 ways of thinking about it if some guy murdered like 10 innocent people, then others wouldn't think 2 ways they'd want him behind bars or worst ))

((*starts whistling*))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games