Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:22 am
((DSW, the whole area just exploded, so I don't think you'll be able to walk up to Jake cuz the whole area's on fire.))

Zann watched coolly from the sky, as he knew that Katsuro cannot do a thing about Jake's injury. If Katsuro tries to interfere, Zann would personally make sure he does not.

The note read:
The greatest power of the Yami Byakugan, able to insert a bijuu's chakra into another's system. Right now the Hachibi's demonic chakra is in your system, destroying you from the inside. You have something I want, and I can rid you of the Hachibi's chakra (I think, anyway).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:30 am
(does it really matter......anyway, i'll edit it later.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:33 am
((that move didn't involve inserting your demon chakra into me, and even if it did, i can fix it))
Jake palced his hands on his chest, as his gloves absorbed the demon chakra from his own body, he then shot the chakra away due to it burning his hands slightly.

((my gloves can absorb all chakra, but demon chakra damages my hand if i keep it there too long))

EDIT: 3 more posts till your blind for three days zann, even if you were to deactivate it now, you'd be blind for 3 days.......  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 am
Tai would slowly enter the Gates, walking at a very slow pace with his head down. He had come back to Konoha to visit Orion's "grave" today. While walking, Tai wouldnt even bother to write out a form, considering he lived at this village. Another thing that would be noticed is Tai didnt even realize a fight was going on.  

Nebulosis

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:44 am
(( stare Me no like joo...))

Damn, should have remembered his Gloves of Greed. Zann released his disk of wind and slowly descended onto the ground, his Yami Byakugan still active just in case. He noticed Tai walk in, but ignored him as he knew that Tai would not interfere. He hoped, anyway. Next time, he would go for more drastic measures. With that, he turned around, and briskly walked into the village, but his Byakugan would alert him if Jake does anything.

((I'm just going to Orion's grave, no one stop me. GRRRR.
Why do I have a feeling that Leaf's population is diminishing by the day?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:50 am
((cause people like me and you are killing them off, one by one))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:55 am
((Ouch... crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:42 am
A blinding Bluey Purplely white light glowed from the sky, down to the earth in the distance from the gates. From this glowing light a figure came out, and headed towards the gate.

When it reached the gate. The light began to slowly fade away as it revealed who it was entering the village...

The Shinobi at the gates and check in points for the squads began to look stunned and mutter among themselves as he walked into the village heading towards the kage's office...

Bambi Hyuuga

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:39 pm
Hero landed at the gates "Haven't been here for awhile my clones have not me" Hero walked threw the gates heading for the hokage's office  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 pm
katsuro appeared at the gates with his akatsuki hat and robe on.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:49 pm
Hero appeared the disappeared heading to the snow village  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:36 pm
((I'll never understand why Jinchuuriki would want to join Akatsuki...))

A water puddle traveled to the gates, then it was absorbed into the sandy soil. Underground, the water began to move away from the gates, heading outside.  

iZann

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:59 pm
Phi arrives at the gate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:12 pm
katsuro made it at the gates as he look at phi with a calm eye. he took off his skatsuki robe and look at him as he turn on his blood red eye level two. "now. yu ready yet" he said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:16 pm
"Ok, now first one to hit the floor wins. Deal."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games