Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Sera nodded to Lorna and left the training room. She decided to take a walk around the city. As she walked through the palace down to the village, she made a cloak out of shadows and put it on, wondering if she should put on the hood or not. She shook her head. "Nah." She said to herself. She walked out of the palace and looks up at the sky as she walked, admiring it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 pm
Plague sat down on the rooftop and looked at the people some more. " And so the romantic day ends and the wild night begins! " He said with a smirk. He leapt from the building vanishing into the shadows before he hit the ground. He reshaped his body on the ground. He pulled out a masquerade mask and pulled out a sheet of paper. written in scarlet letters were. " After dark I want you to finish one last mission I know you resigned but think it as a personnal request from a friend. Anyways when the time is right and you can get a clear shot I want you to kill someone, it doesn't really matter who just kill them in the center of something big were everyone will see and then, leave the seal of the Assassin's Guild on their corpse I want to spark the fear of assassins once more and with you we can do that just don't die. Signed The Guild Master. " Plague smiled and walked calmly through the center of the festival, and as if he were a blur in the night. He pulled out two daggers and with great grace and finesse he slit the throats of three nobles watching as their blood spilled on the ground and people around them began to scream Plague vanished into the shadows leaving on each of the body the symbol of the Assassin's Guild, engraved onto their bodies.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:37 pm
Keliah smirked. "Well its been fun Shale, but I guess we'ss see you there" she said. "MOrganna, tell Auntie Christaan we are ready" she said.

Lorna looked at her necklace. It was one of the most beutiful things she had ever seen. She put it around her neck. "It's beutiful Wyatt....thank you" she said. Not too many people were nice to her, thats why she always came across as a b***h so she wouldnt get hurt. "Ill never take it off" she said.

Monet had just tied her hair into a bun and put on a purple with silver trimming dress on. She walked over to her husband. "Im ready Mr. Noroa" she said smiling at him,the dress revealing her figure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 pm
"Family fun time...how bout no? I'll see you two later then yeah?" A reaction he picked up from Marcove...the yeah. Kessaris walks up behind Ricky and takes his shoulder asking,"You see those two? Alyss and Kendal? What do you think, if you know what I mean?"

~~~

Nephilis looked over at Samara and noticed she quivering slightly. That quirk, if it was a quirk and not a reaction, only made him want her more, but due to time constraints, they had to get ready. He looked at her and smiled nodding his head. "No. We don't." he simply responds as he walks with her to the main hall. "I'm going to get dressed. Meet me at the entrance in....15 minutes?"

(Wow...just wow on this part.)

~~~

"Then leave we shall." Walking through the city once more, greeted once again by all, they reach the edge. "Let's take the other way this time." Nas spreads his arms and from each sleeve shoots what seems to be two wooden bars. They unfold at the top and the bottom. They were gliders. Nas stepped into the foot-placers and adjusted his height before falling over the edge purposefully. He then rides the currents in Silcia's direction. "Come on dear! Give it a go!"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 pm
"You got it," Morganna said with a smile. She withheld the urge to tease Kessaris again for Riku's sake. ~Mom...we're ready. We're in the bulb.~ A moment later, a portal was open in front of the girls and Morganna stepped in, waiting for Keliah to follow.

Samara nodded. "15 minutes," she agreed. She leaned in and gave Nephilis another gentle kiss before turning to head towards her quarters. Before turning the corning, she glanced behind her, flashing Nephilis a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:50 pm
" Well that was...enjoyable. "Plague said as he sighed and removed the mask once again on the rooftops. " I wonder how that Art Festival thing went, hope that those royals had a blast. " He said As he stared down at the comotion he caused only blocks away from the festival. He sighed and said. " The old man had better pay well for that those were people without a contract on their head...I think I actually starting to grow I heart I feel a twinge of remorse for that kill. " He said with another sigh.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm
Keliah stepped through the portal, more like skipping to the other side. She was now in Herbecca. "Well Morganna....look like the festival will be fun" she said to her.

Monet jumped after him as well, gliding to Silicia. "Keep up old man" she said laughing. This really brought out the kid in Monet, and it kept her youthful. She sunset giving her an energy as she flew downward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:54 pm
Wyatt smiled "Your welcome" He said. He looked at her "It took me forever to learn ice well enough to make nevermelt ice and somthimes still it doesn't work but trust me that one is a success otherwise it wouldn't glow or shine" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 pm
Morganna smiled and nodded. "I hope so," she said. "I just hope we'll be able to find and meet up with the others."

"Girls! You have clean dresses on the bed. Get washed up and changed on the double, please!" Christiaan called from the other room as she began to dress herself as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:08 pm
Ricky looked at Kessaris "If you mean what do I think of my dad and your aunt as a couple then I think it would be great...I think the only reason dad works so hard is to hide the fact he is lonely...even from himself." He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:29 pm
"I wouldn't say that." Kessaris said, looking at Kendal and Alyss laughing side by side. "I think he does it because he loves his family, friends and that he has a promise to uphold to my father. That's all. He's far from lonely Ricky. He has you and the rest of Alloy." Kess' eyes widened when he said Alloy and he turns to Ricky. "I've heard that lately, people have been disappearing from Alloy at night. What's up with that? And does Kendal know?"

~~~

Nephilis smiles and turns to walk to his room, involuntarily licking his lips as he went along. He quickly finds about three things to wear, but feels a weak spike in aura in the atmosphere. "I feel a disturbance in the force...." He looks around an notices an open window. Neph telekinetically closes it and picks his suit. A bue and white pinstripe shirt with white pants and white shoes. "This is almost unlike me. All of this white. Samara is getting to me and I love it."

~~~

Nas lands in Silicia, looking around as if expecting someone. "I guess we're the first ones here this time. Let's hurry and find our seats before they're taken like last time, my dear." He begins to walk forward, admiring his reflection in the long, blue bay surrounding the city. Mountains lined the city almost like Tenshu. Difference is, Tenshu was more stoic where as this place was more recreational. "We're here Lorna!...you b***h." he said under his breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 pm
Ricky frowned "I've herd that too...I know Kendal knows about it but he wont let me know anything he says that he doesn't want me to worry and that it is somthing that he is dealing with...so basicly he doesn't want me getting involved and he thinks or hopes he can handle it" he said. He looked at Kessaris "I just hope he can handle it" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 pm
" Now to complete the task. " Plague said as he looked from the rooftops. " Alright Nephilis I'm sorry to say but it looks like I am going to have to ram a knife into you! " He sighed and waited for him to show up. " Come on you crazy fool let's just get this over with and I can finally be free of that Assassin's guild just show up. " He said softly from the rooftops.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 pm

As Sera walked, she saw someone land and look around. She tilted her head to the side, wondering who he was, then walked up to him. "Can I help you, sir?" She asked in a polite, but firm, voice. Was this one of the people Lorna had been expecting? Either way, she would have to guide him through the city. She sighed at the thought, but at least it gave her something to do. She was never really good with new people.

The Raining Soul

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:12 am

Lunia clapped her hands together when she got into the room, she wondered why they placed her on the bed, it was so comfy, she just wanted to go to sleep. She then looked around and smiled again.
"Are they going to let me stay the night?.. oh yay!"
Lunia chuckled as she then raced outside of the building doing big aeroplane noises and acts and then danced just outside of where Nephilis and Samara were, she then looked around and lifted herself into the air, trying to get a better view from a higher height.
"Wow... this city is to pretty... i don't even wanna go back to Noroa.."
She then lowered herself and chuckled dancing around again.
"I can't wait till tonight! Uncle Nephilis and Samara are so much fun!"

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games