Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:49 pm
*Miso walks a little faster, coming up next to John. He was still dragging Violet's bloody, unconcious body next to him.* I must apologize for pulling a gun on you, it's just that I can't take any chances at the moment... *Miso tips his hat slightly.* The name's Tempura. But just call me Miso. *He was physically feminine in every sense of the word, the only thing giving off the fact that he was a man was the way he acted.* And you Jack, just because you're going to be...interrogating her...doesn't mean there arn't any rules... *Miso sighs* In other words, she has to stay alive.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:51 pm

That woke her up.
"I... am nobody's... PET!" Siri shrieked. As she did so, black flames raced over her skin. At the peak of the flame's power, a tiny flicker of blue flame showed about three feet away. Most people would have easily overlooked it. Siri did, and she should have been the first one to notice. She was too busy trying to wriggle free of Jack so she could kill him.

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:55 pm
John gave Miso a nod. "Well thanks for at least introducin yourself...sir. My name's John Blues. I'm a traveller of sorts." He would have gone on further when the girl woke up in a fit of rage. out of the tiniest corner of his eye, he saw not black, but blue flame. Something about that struck him as odd. Then he rememebred what he had been told, that she wasn't all bad. Perhaps it was a small sign of that. but his thoughts quickly turned back to Siri's moer destructive side. "What the hell is going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:59 pm
Jack quickly threw Siri down to stop her from burning him any more. The blue flames singed his clothes a bit, and the flames burned like hell.

" Argh! You Son-Of-A-b***h!"

Jack swings his massive Chain gun towards her.

" Tell me ONE good reason why I shouldn't shoot you RIGHT now!"

He has a hint of a Manical look in his eyes, and his voice has gotten much more serious. It's as if he's somewhat like a different person. Jack is breathing heavily, holding back as much as he can to not shoot her, even if he wants to. A few flames were still dancing around on his outfit, but it seemed as if he didn't care they were there.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:05 pm
*Miso steps forword, and looks down at Siri.* Listen. The only thing keeping me from letting Jack turn you into something that looks like swiss cheese is the fact that you are very important. However, if you insist on being difficult, I just might decide that you're very insignifigant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:07 pm
((Short XP))

She laughed hysterically.
"Important?! How the hell am I important to you? After all, weren't you just sayin' that I've been causin' trouble...?"

She would have told him, but that was against the rules... Plus, she'd no more energy to go back... That was the best she could do.

The blue flames that flickered a ways away from all the commotion turned into an iris, its petals spread wide and proud and shimmering with all colors.  

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:14 pm
John walked a bit away from the commotion and w the iris flower where the blue flame had flckered. He picked it up. There was something...eautiful about it. He didn't know what. He placed the small flower i a puc on his hip. It was the same pouch that contained an ocarina. He turned back to the men. "I'd like to know what's going on as well here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:16 pm
*What Siri said made Miso twitch. Holding Violet up by his hair, he throws down the rod and presses his pistol against his temple.* Alright, let me spell it out to you. I'm not the kind of person to blow someone's head off to make a point, but I just might make an exception if you keep this up. *he applied slight pressure to the trigger.* You owe your current freedom to this..."man" am I wrong? Are you so cold and uncaring that it would not phase you to watch me murder him, just so you could see what I would do to you after? *He took only slight notice of the iris, but kept focused on Siri*  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:26 pm
Ryu watched this and at this point had a bag of popcorn in his hand as he ate and watched the drama that was unfolding before him. His dopple ganger still high up in the sky as it transmited what it saw into Ryu's eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:26 pm

Siri's eyes flicked over Miso and Violet.
"What do you take me for, Miso...? Of COURSE I DON'T care! For the love of the Gods, man, I'm a Demoness - I care for nobody."
To prove her point, she smiled wickedly and aimed and shot at Violet herself.
"Convinced now...?" Siri asked, raising a brow.

Silvi Tal

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:29 pm
John was a little taken aback by what had just happened. He rememebred what the girl in the cloak had said before, but jeez, this girl was either pure evil or insane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:31 pm
*He smirked, and tossing Violet aside, he spins his pistol around, and presses it right against her face* Heh...Wrong answer... *Right as he pulls the trigger, he moves the pistol so the beam just grazes her cheek, giving her a minor burn.* Consider that a warning shot. Answer wrong again, and the next one will be through your head.  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:34 pm
As Miso shot the gun the popcorn flew out of Ryu's hands. The excitement and tension that was building in the air was quite a lot, but Ryu loved every and I mean every single moment of what was transpiring. "Oh my god I wish I had a camera..." Ryu said to himself as he watched the drama though the eyes of his clone. "No..I wish I could record this...This stuff is gold."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:38 pm

Siri hissed in pain and let out a loud growl towards Miso. Once the pain died down, she let out a laugh.
"Go ahead - shoot me... But... kill me, and you'll destroy any possible chance of gettin' Iris back. Go ahead and try me... I dare you!"
Her tail wagged behind her and she licked the blood from the gun graze off of her fingers.

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:42 pm
*He smirks, and with that, he pulls back his gun, spinning it around and putting back on his side* Hmph. If you weren't so unpredictable, I might actually like you, being so deceptive. *He reachs over and picks up Violet's body by the hair again.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games