Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:41 pm
(Yup! He can make anything run on magitech.) "I don't think I've introduced myself yet. My name's Brett. Funny thing is, as good as I am at Magitech, I can't get a hold on magic. Are the loose parts all tightened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:46 pm
((Yeah, Erk specializes in advanced mechanics, he dabels or has dabled in just about every kind of mecha.))

"Nice to meet ya." Says Erk after having finished up several engines, "The names Erk Lock, I run the Orange Mechanism down on the mecha main street." He finishes up the remaining then stands up, stating proudly, that should be all of them. My latest pet project is Magitech, but its a little hard when you have no magical blood in you. If you ever have free time, stop by and we can try working together." He claps his hands together, "Shall we start this baby up?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:59 am
"One sec. I'm inserting a new power source..." Brett inserted the canister containing the gem shard into the area that would hold it. Bright lines of red appeared overlapping the current circuitry and tracing it's way to the guns, jets, propeller, landing gear, control panal, engine, generator, and every other aspect of the jet copter, and then dissappeared. "Now this thing runs on magitech." Brett tossed four canisters with a magi gem in each to beginner and Erk: two canisters for both of them. "You'll be needing these. Power your two best mechs or vehicles with these. They'll each last about as long as 500 years." Brett walked over to a panal on the wall of the hangar and pushed a button. "I've got some things to show you before you leave. One is a weapon for mechs called a Buster Rifle." Brett pulled a tarp off the Buster Rifle. " A single shot can ahniahlate a mech. The other thing is this." Brett pushed another button and the floor dropped away from the mech. The mech was held up by sturdy chains. Brett jumped into his mech and pulled some levers and pushed some pedals. The chains pulled away from the mech and the mech began to transform into a fighter jet. The fighter jet hung there. Brett turned on the intercom. "So, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:33 pm
beginner nodded "you do good work..oh yeah."
silly me i forgot to introduce myself
"my name is beginner i specialize in engineering whatever parts i find lying around into a working model though i lack much talent when working with these fully operational advanced tech,
currently im trying to begin a school to teach other aspiring machinists the art
and work on my series of beginners guides"

xXBeginnerXx

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:22 pm
The floor cam back under Brett's mech and it changed back. Brett got out of his mech and put back his tools and spare parts. "It's nice to meetyou both! Wait...I've got an idea! What if I taught the people who went to your mechanical school about magitech? Vehicles that run on magitech have a nearly limitless power source, thus making magitech a very important power source."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:49 pm
Erk examined the two canisters for a second. He then shout up at Brett, "Trust me buddy, I got a core that could put this to shame back at my workshop, just to damn hard to controll the blasted thing." Erk ends this statement with a rather boiterous laugh.

After seeing Breetts creations he nods aprovingly. After a little thought though, he says, "Tell me, whats the refire time, and structurall damge causede to your own mech by the terror?" He then walks over to the jet and a large smile crosses his face. "Smooth... sturdy looking... and if thats on magi tech you don't got to worry about the energy strain such transformations put on the machine. What're your plans for this?"

After Bret's exchange with Begginer he syas, "I'd be happy to throw in my lot for modern design and advanced mechanicle theory. Hell, I'd even open up my hall of rejects to show people. There is one problem with magitech that I've found though, it's magic. Hard to controll with just science, and unpredictable to boot. I've lost a lot of money to it."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:27 pm
beginner nodded happily "between the three of us we could rebuild this town in the sky and train many aspiring young mechanics the art!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:01 pm
"However," says Erk with a frown, "I don't think this would necesarily be the best place for such an academy. Most mechs are large and cause a lot of colateral damage in the hands of someone untrained." He pauses and begins laughing "And there is no we can even get potential students here, what with the barrier and all."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:05 pm
"Oh, the Buster Rifle. Well, it takes 5 seconds for the first shot to charge, then it fires. And for every shot after that it takes 20 seconds to charge and it fires for 10 seconds. When I say the first shot I mean the first shot in a battle. AS for structural damage, it causes none to the mech and lots to the target, even if it doesn't hit directly. I plan to use this thing to gather and refine Gundanium alloy in outer space so I can make more mechs like it. And not just that, I plan to take down any sky pirates I see."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:57 pm
"Really now? I'd figure the kick on this thing would be strong enough to tear ost mechs in two. Personaly I perfer not to work with that Gundanium stuff, to hard to harvest, to expensive, and for some reason it suffers from severe structural weakness if you use it in anything besides moble suits..."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:16 am
"There is one other thing Gundanium can be used for that won't suffer severe structural weakness." Brett climbed up a ladder and into a control booth with several file cabinets in it. He took out a lot of folders and climbed down. "It's called mobile armor, but I would never create it. For one, it's twice as big as a mobile suit. And it was manufactured only by Zeon. That is why I brought down all these." Brett dropped the folders on a table and out spilled information on the Universal Century, U.C. 0079-0083, The Earth Federation, Zeon, mobile suits, mobile armor, Gundams, The important pilots of mobile suits, White Base, OZ, The Earth Sphere Alliance Military, The colonies, The Great Fall, G-Systems, and Vladi Zarth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:31 pm
beginner nodded "but for now can i ask for your assistance in rebuilding this poor town before we continue discussions on building the academy?"  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:50 pm
((Dood, I don't watch any of the Gundam shows. If aything, most of the mechs I'll be refrencing will be from video games. Namely Ring of Red, Phantasy Star online, Metal Gear, Makai Kingdoms, Dark Cloud, and animes like Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Panic, or just crap I come up with out of my head))

Erk pushes the papers aside iritably saying, "Trust me I'm fmiliar with all that, AND, I refuse to work with such disigns. They work on the flawed asumption of the superiority of the human form. If you doubt my reasoning consider this, I ounce took down four of those without another mecha." He reaches inside ris cloak and pulls out a small file "Now if you want to see something incredible you should check this out. It contains information on Makai Class Vehicles, in other words, the kind of Macha a demon would drive."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:06 pm
Brett looked at the Makai mech files was amazed by the Mech's designs. "Pretty powerful. I think the reason mobile armor isn't as powerful is because of two things: one is that there is a wider variaty of mechs to combat them. The other is because Zeon doesn't make them any more, which is good. I still prefer mobile suits though. Beginner's right! We should get to rebuilding this city!" Brett started walking over to a pile of building material when an explosion knocked a large steel girder off it's place on the ceiling and sent it flying towards Brett, Beginner, and Erk. Brett reached for his sword and realized that it wasn't there, but it was in the cockpit of his mech! Brett knew he wouldn't make it to his mech in time so he braced himself for the worst. Brett's mech's eyes seemed to glow though. Brett said a few final words and prepared to be crushed by the metal. Instead of being dead, Brett found himself alive! But what had stopped the girder? Brett looked up and his jaw dropped open. His mech's arm was above him, beginner, and Erk! It had blocked the girder, which was lying nearby.  

Brett_FM

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:47 am
Giro had awoken from his lenghty nap a gift from the always giving wind ruler from the castle. Giro recollected his day he robbed a mechanic who now seemed to be fixing the city with two more eves dropped on a summoner, and tried to go into battle but was quickly stopped before he could join. Before giro could decide what he was to do a large piece of building came down apon him he jumpped out of the way landing behind the three mechanics. He tried to make this into a opportunity to rob them but he could not seem to move it seemed his legs and arms were trapped under som material to heavy for even him to lift.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games