Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 am
User Image

And then he grew angry. He would not be made to wait in this school any longer and since he saw no trace of the headmaster or the other vampires he decided, "What's the harm in a little snack." With an evil grin he got up out of his seat and went down to the first row of students and picked out a cute girl. He whispered some things into her ear that made her blush and he got her to follow him. Before he left he walked up to where Madeline was sitting and said, "In case you are wondering I just remembered that I had to take this girl to the office because the headmaster told me I had to. I didn't want you to think badly of me." He squeezed her hand lightly before smiling and leaving. He gave his arm to the girl who blushed and look back at Madeline with a jealous look. Armand had turned around to the doors and was grinning wickedly not letting anyone see that look. He took the girl to a secluded corner, "Now my dear. Let's talk a bit more about you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:06 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"I generally have the effect of making people uncomfortable." which was a half lie, male humans felt uncomfortable around both Armand and himself, females were usually to busy staring. A bit concerned about what to time it was, after the assembly it was dismissal time and he needed a quick hunting trip before he led Veronica to his house. He also needed to speak with Armand, he wasn't sure if he would need another trip also, although he couldn't see how, he had eaten four humans.

"As much as I hate to end this lovely trip," he murmered softly "We really should get back."

||The post before my last one was crappy due to falling asleep then jerking myself awake, then trying to type a coherent sentence ^^ XD||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:47 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"Well, I'll let you in on another secret of mine," Veornica tangled her index finger around a piece of Hunters hair and smiled. "This is this most comfortable I've ever been." She released the hair that was around her finger and sighed.

"If we have to." Unwillingly, she stood up and looked down at Hunter. God, he could seriously have anyone he wanted, why was he wasting his time away with her. Veronica honestly couldn't believe it.

||sorry, its suckish. ;/||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:25 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Standing up he brushed the back of his pants off. "Well I am glad I don't make you feel uncomfortable. He offered her his hand, noting the unwillingness to leave in her voice. "Don't worry, we still have the entire school year. Well I do at least, you may not have as long... He began to lead her slowly out of the Garden, taking the easiest route, although it was probably confusing as hell for someone without a vampires memory capabilites.

Emerging he could smell all the humans in the Great Hall, although none of his friends seemed to be in the vicinity. Wait.... Armand was, but he wasn't in the Great Hall. Great, what have I missed this time...

llNo problem, i assuming you are posting at school lol. *looks around for teachers* ^^ll

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:35 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica enlaced her fingers with Hunters and smiled. "Thats true." An entire school year away from home, seeing Hunter on a regular basis...

Her mind was getting ahead of her. The dreams were sewing themselves together quiet nicely. Though, Veronica knew thats all they'd ever be. Simple dreams that would never come true.

As they walked out of the gardens she memorized the smell each time she inhaled. It was beauitful. And studies do say that your sense of smell is contected to your memory the best out of all of your senses. But as they appeared closer to the building Veronica wondered how he was going to react when they saw people. When they saw his friends.

Was he just going to ditch her? Who would she hang out with? Obviously, the headmaster meant for this day to be finding your classes and meeting people. She hadn't done either. Atleast not people as in plural as in multiple human beings like herself. No, she had spent more then half of the day with one person. Hunter Black. And she still hardly knew him, though he knew her deepest secrets. How does that work?

||I wish I was able to post at school! our schools like majorly strict. you can't access certain sites and stuff and they check everything. ): I played hooky today ^^ ||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter led her over to the doors of the Great Hall and opened one of them for her. "Unfortunatly, you'll still have to sit on the opposite side, but i will see you after the assembly. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, much to the surprised/jelous stares of the people around her.Walking around to the vampires side he took a seat, and wrinkled his nose. He reeked of human...

llOOOHHHHH!! Shame on you, nah i've played hooky a few times myself, of course my step mom always called in and told the school i was sick. ^^ My step mom isnt the best inflence XDll
llI am also in the process of making a new RP, although I don't know if I will succed, im having trouble coming up with a good plot >.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica sighed when they walked into the Great Hall. Hunter informed her she'd have to sit on a certain side, yet again. This seemed so silly to her. But she would do as she was supposed to, she didn't want to cause trouble just yet and get herself kicked out.

Hunter's lips tapped her on the cheek and her cheeks flushed pink. There was jealous glares coming her way. Of course some seemed rather confused. Veronica watched as Hunter took his seat and she went to sit down but a group of girls that had been staring at her waved her down. Hey sit here! Veronica, raised an eyebrow and walked over to them. "Yeah?" Sit sit! A brunette girl screached. I'm Abby. Were you just being kissed by that cute blonde/black haired guy over there?! The Abby chick pointed at Hunter and Veronica glanced back at him, sort of annoyed. She never did like squealy girls.

"Yeah, I was. We hung out today." She replied, not looking back at the girls. There was four of them, ugh. Hunter, save me? She thought for a moment but knew she had to stay on her side or whatever. You hung out with him?! A blonde chimed in, later Veronica heard Abby call her Giselle. So she assumed that was her name and the other two were later identified as Charlie and Erika. "I did just say that didn't I?" Veronica looked at the group of girls for a moment, who ignored her seething tone and continued to ask her questions. She answered them, short and sweet. Lying most of the way through. Answers such as yes and no. Or Wouldn't you like to know. Veronica figured she'd let them draw their on conclusions.

||haha, sounds like my mom^^||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:06 pm
llYou are to join my new RP as soon as it is created XDll

llThats why my posts are taking so long lol ll  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:10 pm
||Oh I will! ^^ how about I trade you a join for a join? check this out^^

Sweethearts ||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:30 pm
User Image

A.l.e.x. S.e.a.n. E.v.a.n.s.

Oh Boy, It's Wickywood Manor . . .

"Really?" he asked raising a slender brow as he spoke to her. "Yeah the peace is pretty nice, but the view isn't to die for," he replied with a short shrug.

He listened to her speaking with mild interest, until the prospect of food entered the conversation. Yumm. "I hope it is good. I'm not a picky eater or anything but you know, I'd prefer it to taste good," he said with a small smile as he began to follow her. So what if it was a bit of a walk? It was food. And from what Holly was saying it was good food.

. . . Anything But Back Home Works With Me

[[ I would join but my computer is way whack right now ^^'' I will when it's fixed though x33 ]]  

meeiji

Monster Ship

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:59 pm
||Wait I just realized I don't have to make a post yet ^^||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:02 pm
||Well you coulllllld. but you're right you don't have to xp||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:11 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Not terrible." Veronica mumbled, shrugging one shoulder. She just nodded, still unable to understand why he didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Why would I be freaked out?" Veronica honestly thought he'd be the one running away from her. Look at her, she's a mess! When he held her tightly she leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled softly. Maybe he means it? She wasn't sure whether or not to believe him. Guys were never trustworthy.

The only guy a girl can trust is her daddy, Frenchy said that in Grease, yeah... what lies.

||Tis okay! ^^ I had to go's anyway .xp||

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan barely nodded when she told him that she'd push him away if it wasn't. A smile appearing on his face. Good, but its pretty damned hard to keep my hands, let alone my lips, off of you... He thought.

Too bad he didn't have the guts to say something like that...
He felt her fingers running through his hair, she told him it was perfect and oh boy did he agree. Dylan pulled Ravin into him, as close as possible, lifting her off the floor a little and her back was now completely against the wall, with him holding her up.

When Ravin's hands cupped his face and her lips pressed against his throat Dylan inhaled deeply. A light sigh slipping between his lips, he felt her teeth slide along his skin. He swallowed hard, his adams apple bobbed fiercely. He, then tilted her head up and gazed into her eyes, before pressing his lips back onto hers, with the utmost passion.

||aahaha, its amazing^^ I get to be dramatic xp ||

rAViN bLaCK

She smiled secretly up at Dylan before returning to nibbling on his throat. Suddenly he pressed her up against the wall, the action releasing a soft whimper from Ravin. She was being completely supported by Dylan. Dylan's lips came crashing down onto hers. She exhaled deeply and wrapped her arms slowly around his neck. Ravin pressed her body against his, releasing some of the desire she felt for him.

Running her hands down his chest, his sides, to his hips and rubbed them tenderly. Smoothing her hands up over Dylan's chest... All at once, her hands were a flurry, eager to touch him, to hold him, to make sure that he didn't escape.
Ravin broke away, only pulling away a few inches so that she was still very close to him, and inhaled a breath. "How long do you want to make out?" she wondered boldly. A smile crept up over her lips and made her smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravins arms were securely wrapped around Dylan's neck and holding him tightly. Her body pressed against his and he sighed louder this time. Their lips moved in perfect sync as her hands traced over his chest, sides, hips and massaged gently there before running up over his chest and moving constantly.

Dylan was sighing lightly at each new touch as he continued to support her with his arms, though his knees felt weak from all the passion exploding. God, if this is how I feel from just making out... He stopped his thoughts there, he was not going to even consider anything more right now. It was too much.

Ravin pulled back, her lips lingering only inches from Dylans. He inhaled deeply and released it, opening his eyes. "I could do this forever." He pressed his lips to her forehead and returned her smile, warmly. "Do you want to stop?" He wondered aloud.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:39 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Every sigh Dylan released aroused her even more. Ravin traced her tongue along the outline of Dylan's lips before he pulled away. She grinned as he did. "So could I." Ravin leaned into him when he kissed her forehead. "I don't know," she sighed. "Truthfully, I don't want to ever stop."

Ravin winked playfully at Dylan. "Let's save some for later. The wait will make it worth it. Trust me, love." She rubbed his hips tenderly as she pulled away and got to her feet. Ravin began to run her fingers through her hair, but she thought for a moment. She tilted her head back to Dylan. "Can you stroke my hair, Dylan?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games