Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:59 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
Totally just denied my first n00b and it feels so good. I screwed up and forgot the name, though. I always manage to do something wrong. >.<

Request 45

Quote:
i wana enter bacause am a big resident evil fan this is cool, i love jill shes hot, chris is my man and berry and leon and ada and billy coen rebecca chambers, nemesis is kind of cool but evil!! claire, cherry,and steve burnside porr steve he turns into a monster, i love resident evil, my dreams is to b in a resident evil game and my name will b jack not jack krauser, he is bad bad boy! big arm freak! i love resident evil and for all the fans out there resident evil rules!!! it rocks!!!!!! i love resident evil! i have the whole colection!!!! re. 1 re. 2 re. 3 re.4 re. outbrake re. veronica re. outbreak 2 re. 0 re.dead aim re. reinvented and i love them!!! i love resident evil!!

Heh, Berry and Cherry. xD Bad grammar and spelling and just saying "I love Resident Evil!" a ton of times isn't exactly the best way to get into a guild.

Hahahaa... Nothing short of hilarity... Reading these has made my day at work one hell of a lot more tolerable!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My application was long.
.____.;;
After I submitted it I felt bad.
^u^;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cadaverous013

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:10 am
Well, you still got in. It's okay, we enjoy long applications. ..As long as they're well-made.. and have at least a basic level of grammar and spelling.. Which is hard to come by these days.. *sniffle* XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:11 am
my application sucked so much a**, big gay al from south park would be shocked. Then I explained to the guy, gave him a reason and I was in (trust me five paragraph reason if that wasn't good enough I would have cried on the spot.)  

Psychotic_Relations

Psychotic_Relations

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:14 am
NotteRequiem
Kaworu__Nagisa
Totally just denied my first n00b and it feels so good. I screwed up and forgot the name, though. I always manage to do something wrong. >.<

Request 45

Quote:
i wana enter bacause am a big resident evil fan this is cool, i love jill shes hot, chris is my man and berry and leon and ada and billy coen rebecca chambers, nemesis is kind of cool but evil!! claire, cherry,and steve burnside porr steve he turns into a monster, i love resident evil, my dreams is to b in a resident evil game and my name will b jack not jack krauser, he is bad bad boy! big arm freak! i love resident evil and for all the fans out there resident evil rules!!! it rocks!!!!!! i love resident evil! i have the whole colection!!!! re. 1 re. 2 re. 3 re.4 re. outbrake re. veronica re. outbreak 2 re. 0 re.dead aim re. reinvented and i love them!!! i love resident evil!!
on a side note ever take into consideration on what nationality that person might have been if he/she was from canada or us HAH if said person was of a foreign

Heh, Berry and Cherry. xD Bad grammar and spelling and just saying "I love Resident Evil!" a ton of times isn't exactly the best way to get into a guild.

Hahahaa... Nothing short of hilarity... Reading these has made my day at work one hell of a lot more tolerable!!!
On a side note, ever take into consideration on what nationality that person might have been. If he/she was from canada or the us, HAH if said person was of a foreign country like germany, japan ect. (You should get the point by now.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:08 pm
Okay people. Two more for the laugh-arena. xd

Request 46
Stalker in the Darkness
im a newcoming fan,i only have the originals and number four,and so far thats fine with me,they all kick a**.i may not be a huge fan,but still,i am at least a fan. p.s.i hve leon hostage,and if u dont let me join,i shoot p.s.s.ok he escaped,but plzzzz let me join?

Okay then.. Good, at least he's played the originals and thinks they rock. Er.. he has Leon hostage. O TEH NOES. D: ..Oh, he escaped. Whew, that was intense! *cough* Gotta love that grammar. Just gotta heart it. But you think this is bad? That's why I save the best for last.

Request 47
iceghost100
i just go RE4 wii editon OMG this game is great any ways i need help with it i cant kepp ashley dieing from Being Maced or by sploen or kiddnaping.

OMG I HAVE RE4 WII EDITION TOO. >_> Help with RE4 isn't the only help this guy needs. Wtf is "sploen" (I translated it to "splodin'" o_o; ), and when does she get "kiddraped"? ...Ohhhh, kidnapped. Gotcha. YeeeeeaaaaNO. Guh, these people sadden me. @_@  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:07 am
Oh man.... the best part is, these people are all probably over 15 or 16... which I find astounding! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:12 am
Yeah. This really makes me wanna cry, 'cause I'm turning 15 in a month. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:16 am
Canas Renvall
Yeah. This really makes me wanna cry, 'cause I'm turning 15 in a month. xd

eek Wow. Kudos to you! You type better than any 14 year old's I've seen in a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:59 pm
Yay, I got a compliment.. :XP: Good to know I can help liberate my stupid 14 year-old people. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:56 pm
NotteRequiem
Oh man.... the best part is, these people are all probably over 15 or 16... which I find astounding! xd
What are you trying to say? I'm 15, you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:29 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem
Exactly. So you should know that 15 and 16 year olds SHOULD be a little more coherent.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
NotteRequiem
Exactly. So you should know that 15 and 16 year olds SHOULD be a little more coherent.
I know, I just wanted to be dramatic. They seriously should be able to write complete words and sentences with proper grammar and punctuation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:39 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
I know, I just wanted to be dramatic. They seriously should be able to write complete words and sentences with proper grammar and punctuation.

Is strongly believe that messengers and chatrooms are the ultimate cause of the declining spelling and grammar in our society. I came from Russia! It doesn't make sense for a foreign guy to have better spelling and grammar than every other person in that grade! What's this world coming to!? The difference between Their, There, and They're is not that complicated.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:44 pm
It just shows how lazy a lot of people are. I used to type like that, but now I type properly, so it's not like it's impossible to change. I mean, I even type properly in my text messages.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games