Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:24 pm
Theresa heard her phone ringing and rushed to get it. "Hello?" she asked, looking over her math book since she was in the middle of homework.

James smiled back at Anden when Theresa picked up. "Hey Theresa. Um . . . Do you think you could come over to Anden's house? We've got a bit of a situation and you might want to bring your spellbook." he said.

Theresa frowned. "What'd Anden do?" she asked.

James's eyes widened. "N-No! It's not Anden's fault . . . um . . . j-just come over and we can explain the whole thing!" he said urgently.

Theresa sighed. "Alright, see ya." she said and hung up before packing up her stuff and grabbing her spellbook before heading to the car.

Erika blushed heavily. "I guess . . ." she murmured softly, seeming to try and shrink into herself. She wasn't ashamed, but . . . she was embarassed. She didn't exactly like attention like this . . .  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:28 pm
Anden heard Theresa's voice, since the volume was a little high. He frowned as she asked what he'd done, before smiling a little at James as he scratched the other's ears. "Thank you, bro." he said, before sighing a little as he slumped down against the door..he really was tired, he felt drained..was this normal for a Bitten?

Roland noted that, and knew her well enough. "Come on, Eri. We'll go back to the car, maybe drive around or head somewhere else..or we could go back to your house. Wouldn't want your brother..sister...person, all irritated with you for coming home late, eh?" he asked playfully.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:38 pm
James whimpered and moved next to the door, nuzzling Anden a bit. "You okay buddy?" he asked, worried.

Theresa drove up to the house, actually living pretty close by, though she made sure that not many people knew that. She got out of the car and headed up to the door, knocking. "Hey! I'm here! I want that explanation!" she called out.

Erika nodded and stood up. "Going home sounds good. I have a cerfew after all . . ." she said with a sheepish smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 pm
Anden nodded wearily. "Just a little tired.." he mumbled, patting James' head. He winced at the knocking, bracing himself against the door to stand before opening it. "Thanks for coming.." he said softly.

Roland chuckled. "I know..not that your brother can really enforce it right now.." he chuckled again as they headed to his car and he began driving them towards her house. "Are you gonna try to bond with him now? Or get a little more payback?" he asked curiously.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:50 pm
Theresa entered the house and looked at James, noticing instantly that he was a werewolf and she groaned. "Oh James! You bit him didn't you?!" she asked, jumping to conclusions.

James gave a start. "No! W-well . . . yeah . . . but that's not what we called you about!" he said urgently and looked to Anden, thinking that he'd want to explain it since it directly involved him.

Erika frowned. "I . . . I don't know . . . it depends on how he acts I guess . . ." she said softly.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:54 pm
(I thought about it, and it could go either way on if Erika knows James is a werewolf. Maybe having been with him all her life, she knows, or maybe Anden was the only one who found out and they've kept it secret from her. Up to you. >_> *couldn't decide*)

Anden smirked a little at James' start. And then he sobered quickly and sighed before figuring he'd best be honest. He started from the beginning, his cousin way back when they were children..and then four years ago when they'd met again and he'd basically told Anden to be an arse or James and Erika would be hurt, and now, with him hoping she had the power to stop him. Anden ran a hand through his hair, looking to her with a weary, sad expression. "Will you help me? Or..well..James and Erika at least? I don't care what happens to me..I just don't want my family hurt.." he said softly, glancing to James and setting his hand on James' furry head, stroking the other's fur softly.

Roland nodded. "He gave you that twenty before you left..that was something I suppose..and he seemed a bit flustered too..I hope he and James can reconcile..Anden's like his brother.." And really James' only true friend. Werewolves couldn't really just make friends with anyone, not that he was about to mention that to Erika.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:05 pm
((She doesn't know. Heh. twisted ))

Theresa was frowning deeply and then looked down at the ground, her fists clenching as she started shaking with anger. She then looked up and it almost seemed like she had fire in her eyes. "I AM GOING TO MAKE THAT JERK PAY FOR ALL HE'S DONE!!!!!!" she yelled angrily. It was as James said, she hated people that used others.

Erika nodded. "I hope so too . . . I want my brother back . . . not the jerk that he turned into . . ." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:11 pm
(>_> *backs away slowly* *snickers* I figured you'd say that..by the way..I came up with an amazing werewolf-adventure for James and Anden, possibly Theresa..*changed James' love interest* *maniacal laughter* twisted my turn to be evil! MUWAHAHAHA! *maniacal laughter the sequel!*)

Anden's eyes widened slightly and he took a little step back. And then he grinned. "You're something else, Thery." he said, apparently having given her a nickname. He found that he admired her..fire.

Roland nodded again as they arrived at her house and he headed to the door, opening it since he was part of the family, so to speak, and he, like James, knew they were welcome to walk in as they pleased. He blinked at the sight of 'Annie', Theresa, and the human-sized wolf that was James. "Oh my.." he murmured, before his eyes widened and he turned..but it was too late to have stopped Erika from seeing..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:41 pm
((0.0 . . . scary . . .))

Theresa smiled a bit. "Thanks." she said, smirking a little.

Erika's eyes widened seeing a wolf, and knew, she just knew that it had to be James! Their eyes were exactly the same. "James! Y-you're a . . ." she stammered out surprised.

James flinched. "I'm a werewolf, yes . . ."

Erika looked hurt. "How come you never told me?" she asked and then looked at Anden, glaring slightly. "Or you?! You knew didn't you?!" she asked and then realized that Roland knew as well . . . the way he had turned, like he had been trying to prevent her and tears welled up in her eyes and she slapped him, looking up at him. "And you knew too and you kept it from me!! James is family to me but apparantly I'm not trustworthy enough for anything!!" she cried and then shoved past everyone and ran up to her room, slamming and locking the door behind her before collapsting onto her bed and sobbing into her pillow. And she thought she'd finally gotten somewhere with Roland and now . . . he had been keeping such an important secret from her . . . she didn't blame him for the demon secret earlier, because she could understand that one, but James?! How could they all do that to her?! Wasn't she family too?  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:49 pm
(*bows* Thank you, thank you ^_~. Gonna take a shower, might be able to peek back on, not sure. >_> if not, nighty! <3)

Anden's eyes widened. "Erika.."

Roland didn't flinch as he was slapped, although his heart felt the blow cleanly.

Both Anden and Roland started after her and then scowled at each other.

"She's my sister."

"Well she's my lov-..girlfriend."

Anden's eyes narrowed and Roland's brow lifted. And then Anden sighed, too weary too argue. "Come on, James..you should be there too..you can come as well, Theresa, if it suits your fancy.." he said, not unkindly, although he wasn't sure Erika would want a 'stranger' witnessing the emotional event..

Anden headed upstairs, closely followed by Roland, and he knocked on the door..finding it locked. He grimaced before knocking again. "Erika..it's Anden.." he said, not wanting the threat of the three males coming in to dissuade her from unlocking. "Please open the door..we..I...let us explain, please.."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:58 pm
Erika sniffled and then got up and unlocked the door before opening it, a hurt and angry expression on her face as she crossed her arms, not saying anything, just waitng for the explanation. She'd never felt so angry before . . . nor more hurt . . .  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:06 pm
Anden glanced to Roland and James before sighing. "Erika..it wasn't that we were keeping it from you..but for James' safety and the safety of those around him..the less people to know, the better. James and I are closer than you and James are..he loves you too, of course," he said, glancing at James as if for permission to say so before looking back at Erika, "But we are closer in many respects..we're brothers, Eri. And he was young, and he didn't even realize what he was letting me in on..and his parents made us both swear not to tell again..it wasn't that we didn't trust you, but it's against werewolf creed to just go around telling people..anyone could be listening, or try to garner that knowledge from you..James had a right to keep what he is to himself if he chose..as long as it wasn't endangering you not to know, and it never has..James would never hurt you, Erika..but he promised to keep silent about it, and he has. That's not something to be angry for..and I don't know why Roland knows about James..but if he knew, then you can't be angry with him either. You can't expect for Roland to have ratted James out, that's just not right.." he said softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:23 pm
Erika's anger disappated, but the hurt was still there. "But . . . I don't understand . . . I thought we were family . . ." she said softly, looking mostly at Anden and James now. She wasn't so angry at Roland anymore, she sort of understood the whole, it's not his secret to tell thing . . .

James sighed. "Listen Erika . . . I never saw a reason to bring it up before, and you never asked. It's true that the less people who know the better, but if you truely would have been affected by the information, I would have told you. As it is, what really has changed now that you know? Not much. You just know what I am, that's all." he said.

Erika paused. "That . . . makes sense . . ." she said softly but then frowned. "But I still haven't forgiven you two." she said, pointing at James and Anden before going back into her room and closing the door before coming back out again and grabbing Roland's wrist, pulling him into her room before closing the door again and then hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry . . ." she murmured softly. She was feeling bad that she'd slapped him now . . .  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:09 am
(*cracks up as she goes in and out*)

Anden listened to James' explanation, and then winced at her words. He watched Roland get pulled in and stared at the door a moment with a wistful expression before turning to James and then to Theresa. "We'd best go..I don't want her caught up in this..she'll only feel worse if she knows what I've been doing for her..I don't want her taking the blame for this.." he said softly as he started to head downstairs.

Roland found himself pulled in, having been amused by her in and out action. He held her tightly. "It's alright, love..a little love slap every now and then keeps things interesting.." he said, chuckling a little as he stroked her hair.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 am
((I thought you'd like it. ^-^ It's like . . . Have you ever gone into a room to do something and then forget what it was that you went into the room to do?))

James sighed and nodded. "Yeah. Let's just deal with Damien right now." he said and headed downstairs as well.

Theresa just shrugged and followed. She figured that if Erika had her boyfriend then she would be fine. "Alright, so do you know when this Damien person's supposed to be here?" she asked.

Erika shook her head and hugged Roland tighter. "I shouldn't have slapped you . . . I shouldn't have gotten angry at you . . . it wasn't your secret to tell so I shouldn't have blamed you for keeping it from me . . ." she said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games