Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:04 pm
jin pulled out the napkin and stuffed the corner of it in the neck of his shirt and then grabbed his silverwear and stabb his forkinto a piece of the rib and slowly puts it in his mouth and closed his mouth and chewed it slightly then swallowed "wow this is great"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:07 pm
"Thank you jin, I hoped you would like it!" melody stated alittle bit to confindant. She got up and got a sharp knife from the drawer and was about to cut the cake when yukie interupted "Jin, you cut the cake melody shouldn't be alowed to hold a knife!"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 pm
jin wiped his mouth and pushed his chair back and got up walked over to melody and grabbed the knife"allow me my love " he said as he looked at her and smiled then walked her to her chair and pulled it out allowing her to sit comfortably and then walked back to the cake and slowly cut it into a bakers dozen slices "thats how you cut a cake "he said with a smile and he placed one of the slices on a small saucer and handed it to melody then he had a thought and he sat dow beside her and pulled out a fork and took a piece of the cake he had put on the saucer and got some of it on the fork and was feeding it to melody in a passionate way  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Melody face went red as she ate the cake from the fork. Yukie saw this wasn't including her and went upstairs in melody's room. Melody took the fork from jins hand and got a piece of cake that had a strawberry on it. She lifted it to his mouth her hand trembled.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 pm
jin slowly took the bite and smiled as he looked into her eyes and he grabbed her other hand and held it "not shake baby" he said as he used his other hand to get the fork and give her a bite of the cake he held it up and looked into her eyes as his turned into a passion red  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:44 pm
"Right I get like this when I'm nervious" she then took the bite of the cake. She looked into his eyes and saw they were red which made her blush more. She took her finger and stuck it in some of the frosting and made a mark right on jin's nose. She giggled at what she did.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:47 pm
jin smiled and blushed and took some of the frosting from his nose and stuck it on melodys lips "you got something right here" he pointed to his lips then he leaned in and kissed melody passionately on the lips  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 pm
She kissed jin back her eyes closing and her leg just poped. As she thought' god jin knows my weakness way to much' but she didn't care she loved him. She grabed some more frosting and put it on his cheak. She put her hand to his cheak and wiped some of the frosting off with her finger and put her finger in her mouth. Behind her back she hide a bottle of soap waiting for the right moment to spair him.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 pm
jin smiled and felt his heart racing he looked into her eyes and kissed her again "you know melody I love you " he said in a passionate tone and he looked streight into her eyes so she could see his connection with his heart his heart had now been trying to take control of him he leaned in and kissed her passionately again and then he looked streight at her "whats you want to do now my love"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:03 pm
"Well I was thinking we could do this..." she got up and sprayed jin with soap. She grined and walked a bit away and asked "What you going to do about that jin?" she asked grining.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:12 pm
jin smiled "this " he pulled his top off showing body to her for the first time his fit body he threw his shirt on the floor and made a few handsigns and made the soap come out of the bottle that she was holding and he made it splash on her "gotcha there melody" he said as with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm
Melody's face light up reder than ever.She couldn't help but stare at his body. She had to tare her eyes away as she looked at her dress. "Oh man my favorite dress it can be washed. She took off her shirt showing her silver and red swim suit. As she grabed the bottle and spraied jin more as she grined. "What you going to do know jin?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:22 pm
jin looked at her and his face turned red as he looked at her "wow " he said under his breath he focused his chakra into his feet and stepped forward and disappeared and appeared behind melody and whispered in her ear "ill have to do this" he slowly kisseed her neck down to her shoulder  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:28 pm
Melody's knees shook as her face went red. She turned around to face jin and started to kiss him holding him in her arms.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm
jin wrapped his arms around melody holding her gently in his arms as he kissed her back he closed his eyes and passionately kissed her he moved one of his arms to her lower back and grabbed he gently so she wouldnt fall in his arms  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games