Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:40 pm
Marian looked up at Kaysal and then back down to the ground. "I'm 27 . . . I've been a slave for ten years . . ." she said and shuddered slightly when she thought of the ten years, fingering her wrists where there was a ring of scars from rope burn, cuts from when she tried to get out of iron manacles and a few clumsy accidents on her part . . .

((I am aliveth!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:56 pm
(YAY! *hugglez* o-o I thought Mousey might have crashed (as pertaining to sleep-not vehicular transportation units) >_>)

Kaysal noted her fingering her wrists and he paused, gently taking one and looking over the marks. For a moment, he said nothing, and then his grip tightened slightly as he hissed, "Is the man who owned you last still alive? Because if he is, I'll rectify the matter shortly." he said, angry over her pain.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:18 pm
((Well . . . kinda. I took a nap. But I set an alarm! ^-^ . . . Besides, I still got homework to do . . . T-T))

Marian's eyes widened a bit and she tried to pull her wrist out of his grasp. Her wrists were rather sensitive and she looked pointedly away from him as he asked his question, shaking her head. "N-No he's dead . . . he didn't have any specifications as to what to do with me so I got shipped to the auction . . ." she said in a bit of a rush. Having her wrist held like that, and Kaysal being angry . . . it instilled a sort of fear in her and she was extremely tensed as though expecting him to hurt her somehow.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:31 pm
(You and your naps! My mom used to make me take them as a youngling, but I'd not be able to sleep so I'd sneak out of my room and create mischief! Although for awhile it was hinge-troubled so it squeaked and my sneakynezz would be utter failure. T___T..o_o..*givez you a cookie* Homework is for squares! Be heartangularlycircular!)

Kaysal saw Marian look away at that and he frowned. "The stupid p***k." he hissed before seeming to realize what he was doing as he released her wrist. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you..I just get angry when I hear about things like that..I feel like I ought to have protected you, even though I didn't even know you.." he said softly as he brought his arm back around Marian gently.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:40 pm
((I <3 my naps! ^-^ . . . though I didn't use to when I was younger . . . go figure . . .))

Marian held her own wrist, keeping it close to her as she rubbed her wrist. She already started calming down when he released her. She then heard his statement and tensed up slightly as he brought his arm back around her. She looked up at him in confusion. "How could you have protected me if you didn't even know I existed?" she murmured and looked back down at the ground, continuing to hold her wrist close to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:45 pm
(o-o. O_o well that's because young mousey's are so very filled with youthful vigor! Silly Mousey Im-Chan! *shakes head in amusement and givez you a glittery cookie*)

"I couldn't have. But the sort of person I am makes me feel guilty for not protecting you anyway. You don't deserve to be hurt, little Marian. I know you not at all and yet I know that much with certainty.." he said with a sigh as they neared the castle, still forgetting his original goal of getting the magick users. The sun had it's last rays in the sky as it was beginning to duck down and give way to the nighttime and the moon.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:00 am
((YAY!! *glomps* ^-^))

Marian pulled the cloak around her a bit tighter, with the sun setting, it was becoming colder. "Pardon me for asking, but . . . why were you even in town Master Kaye? I don't believe it was simply to get a slave . . ." she said softly, the 'master' part slipping out through force of habit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:38 am
(*is glomped* >_X .. O_o On second thought..I think mouseys are just generally youthfully vigorous..*sagely nod* And now tis truly time for sleep! G'night! Sleep tight! Don't let the cats bite! (Get it? Instead of bugs..cats..cause you're a mousey...funny right? Right?! T___T *trying to be funny* crying heart )

Kaysal suddenly stopped short with a groan.."Gods above..my sister is going to kill me!" he said as he ran a hand through his hair. "I was supposed to go into town and talk to someone about locating a few magick-users..it's regarding a spell we've not been able to break.." he groaned again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 am
((Hehehehe . . . ^-^))

Marian blinked. "O-oh . . ." she said softly, looking away from Kaysal, not sure how to respond. "I'm sorry." she murmured quietly, thinking that maybe he was regretting getting her . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:17 am
Kaysal shook his head. "It's not your fault. Let's see..I don't want to bring you around those men again, but I don't want you at the castle without me either..I do intend to protect you.." he ran a hand through his hair, thinking.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 am
Marian sighed in relief, glad that he wasn't about to send her back to those men . . . Going back there . . . she wasn't sure she would be able to handle it. And hearing that he intended to protect her . . . She was pretty sure that it was a good thing that he had found her and she was glad to finally have some good luck for the first time in a long time. She smiled softly to herself even as she pulled the cloak tighter around her shoulders, trying to fend off the cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:57 pm
(Be right back! Makin' Gingerbread! <3)

Kaysal noted her cold and held her a bit tighter. "We'll get you inside..you can take a warm bath and eat..I'll have to see if I'm going back out again or not..either way, you will be taken care of even if I'm gone. The people of the castle are very kind, as are my family members." he assured her gently.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 pm
((Most awsomenezz cookie in ze world . . . *drools*))

Marian nodded. "A-alright . . ." she said softly, blushing a little from something like embarrassment. She wasn't used to being treated kindly by masters so . . . it was a new, though welcome, experience for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:19 pm
(o-o..You're drooling, deary! *givez you a napkin* X-x it's gonna take a little longer than I thought since THE b***h a.k.a. mother is making me and Emy do pointless chores right now[/]. -_-..*tempermental* *crosses arms and grumbles*)

Kaysal smiled at her and then opened the door for her as they reached the castle. "Welcome to the castle, little Marian. It's not my permanent residence, so don't get too comfy." he teased, winking to make sure that the fact it was a tease got to her.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:32 pm
((Ooooh . . . I'm sorry . . . In other news . . . I'm getting sleepy . . . T-T))

Marian smiled a bit at the tease and nodded. "Yes sir." she said, remembering that he didn't want to be called 'master.' She then started looking around, her eyes widening. Everything was so beautiful . . . she'd never seen such wealth before in her life!!

Julia sighed and then heard voices, one of whom she recognized as Kaysal's. She headed towards the source and smiled widely seeing him with another person."Kaysal! You're back!" she said happily, going over and hugging him before looking at Marian. "Is this the magick user?" she asked, and without waiting for an answer, grabbed Marian's wrist and started pulling. "Please come this way, I've got the spell book open, I need you to reverse something!" she said with a smile.

Marian's smile instantly vanished as the woman grabbed her wrist and as she was pulled, she balked, keeping her ground as she seemed to try to shrink into herself, looking down at the ground. "P-please let go of me . . ." she stuttered out, having her wrist being grabbed, even with the woman in a happy mood . . . it instilled a sense of fear in her . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games