Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 pm
"Yes they are"He walked with them through the woods untill they arrived at the swamps,Jay looked around and then whisperd a few words.Suddenly ,a door open infront of him"Come in!Hurry!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 pm
Garnet hurried through the door after Jay. `Wow. That was fast. You are awfully close to the king aren't you?"

((hey on this dragon thing how do my eggs hatch? O.o))  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Mina had been shocked when Jay told them he was the leader of the guild of thieves, but the shock soon passed. She followed them to the swamps wordlessly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Some people give me such a headache," Arisu muttered, referring to Reddiel. She rubbed her temples.

((Eh... I think you need a certain amount of views. I had one hatch.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:17 pm
"Yes, he does seem to have that ability doesn't he?" The king's voice was back to being silky smooth and quiet - his most dangerous voice. There could be no doubt that he was not joking or being amused by Reddiel's behavior.

((oh okay, thanks))  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:18 pm
"I know ..but i am already looking for a new places,don't worry"He smiled at Garnet.After all of them went inside he closed the giant doors.On the doors were big white wings.Soon after there arrival lots of persons, women ,men and kids ran to the entrance.Jay smiled at them"I am home"He said laughing"Well these here are good friends of me!If someone of you hurts anyone of them,then prepare to get hurt!But i hope i don't need to do this...so prepare rooms for my friends "He smiled at the crowd and soon a few people went to prepare the rooms  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:23 pm
Garnet smiled at everyone that she saw. "Wow, you must be really popular. It is really happy in here Jay." She wasn't talking just about how happy everyone's voices and faces were, but the emotion that had seeped into the very walls. She had let down her barier enough so that she could use her talent to tell.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:28 pm
Mina looked around at all the people. There were a lot more in there than there had been in the village. Mina grew sad at the thought that the village and everyone in it was no more, but she did her best not to show it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maybe you should control your drinking," Arisu advised Reddiel.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:33 pm
"The most of them here,Garnet,owe me teir lives"He said quietly"I wander from village to village and try to make them follow me.I think it is safer here for them then to stay in the village and to wait untill it is compleatly burned down."He sighed"That was the same reason why i was in the village...but i was to late.."He looked shortly at Mina then back to Garnet"I am hungry...and tired and whats about you two?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:36 pm
Garnet looked over at Mina. She looked sad. Garnet gave her a half hug. There was nothing she could say to make it easier on Mina. She released Mina and turned back to Jay. "I see. I would love some food and some rest. It has been a very long night."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm
"I would also," Mina said simply. It was almost morning and they had been running for most of the night.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:59 pm
Jay nodded and told a few persons to prepare a meal.After a while Jay went with them into a great hall"Well ...err..aww i forgot what i wanted to say"

Suddenly a little girl hugged Jay from behind"JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"she shouted

Jay turned to the girl picked it up and smilled"Ah i know...feel like home...Oh this is is Serriana... she decided that she is my sister.Cute huh?"He grinned and kissed the forehead of the little girl.He then lead them to another hall with a big table,lot of food was there"I just wanted a small meal...sorry it seems like we get a party"

"Of course!You are finnaly back so we have a party!" Serriana told him

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:04 pm
Mina smiled at the little girl, her thoughts drifting away from the village and its cruel fate. She knew, though, that it was her fault the village was destroyed. She will never be able to forget that.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:27 pm
Garnet watched Jay with the girl. Then he eyes went to the table which was laden down with food. "You seem to be quite the event Jay." She smiled as she turned to him and the little girl. "A pleasure to met you Serriana. I am Lady Garnet Fiosa, but please just call me Garnet. I am glad that someone has decided to take care of him."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:45 pm
Reddiel pulled his hand away with ease breaking Asukas shadow "Your froget Asuka I have the same power as you" Reddiel said he then turned to the king "Maybe the reason mamoru's in this condition is that you failed to take action *hic* som king you are *hic* a tactician from what I remember is sopposed to be the one who make's the plan and send's in the soldier's he's not even sopposed to leave the caslte unlesss its a full scale war *hic* *hic* As far as Ive seen all you do is sit on your shiny throne looking pretty *hic* *hic*" Reddiel said to the king  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:52 pm
"I'm Mina. It's nice to meet you, Serriana," Mina said warmly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuka shrugged. She knew about his power. She just wanted to stop him from punching Mamoru like he had been. "Mamoru is no ordinary tactician. How many tacticians do you know that can create shields?" she asked.
"I would not say such things to Lord Annexus," Arisu said in a warning tone.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games