Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:47 am
Zane ran through the woods searching for prey. He was hungry. And when he's hungry he's out of control.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Katie started to run after Sam but ran into another man who she didn't know, "Watch where you're going!" she said to him.  

Katie Wildheart

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:29 pm
Zane turned aorund to see the girl. He had the craziest look in his eye which were the darkest or red. He tried to hold back the fury so he jsut turned aroudn and walked away still starving.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:37 pm
"Didn't you hear me? You could at least say you're sorry."  

Katie Wildheart

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:39 pm
Zane was so INFURIATED he jsut loosened himself and sank into the shadows then re appeared as far away as possible to continue hunting  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:08 pm
kabal shrugged and jump onto the top of a building he began walking energy appered blew him keeping him up when between gaps  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:12 pm
"Why that little..." she ran after the man and when she found him, she jumped on him and pinned him to the ground, "Now say you're sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:12 pm
Zane continued hunting until he found a bear. the bear wasnt to happy to see zane so it staretd to manuever around zane ready to attack. Zane just simpyl closed his eyes and reoppened them and the bear was torn to shreds.  

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 pm
Katie saw him take down the bear, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!?!?!?!? SAY YOU'RE SORRY!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:16 pm
after zane finished eating he realized he was pinned to the groudn and he was really upset. he jsut stood up grabebd her by the throat and threw her across the fiel into a tree which collapsed. Then Zane walked over and punched right in th stomach as hard as he possibly could.  

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:19 pm
"DAMMIT!" she kicked him in the face with all her strength and sent him flying backwards.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Zane was suddenly airborne then evrythign stopped. He landed "STOP"  

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:33 pm
Katie froze and then looked up at him, "I'm so sorry! That wasn't me! It wasn't! I'm so so sorry!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:36 pm
Zane stayed silent as always. He jsut walked up and grabbed her by her chin and stared deep into her eyes thinking of all the ways he could make her scream in agony. Then he let go and wlaked off. "Stay away from me."  

xX-Shadow Rapier-Xx

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games