Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:32 pm
Hideki opened his eyes again as he glanced over at her, ears perked and alert. He watched her for a moment, and then bobbed his head up and down as an answer to her question, adding a couple cheerful barks in as well. He stood, stretching his front paws forward as his back cracked a couple times. Then he shook himself before finally sitting back down, looking at her as his head tilted slightly to the side. He remained silent and still for a second when he suddenly lurched forward, tackling her and licking her cheek. It was a sort of payback for dunking him in the hot springs the previous day. He was careful not to really put any weight on her, well aware of how large he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:40 pm
"Ah!" she scremed giggling as she fell backwords but not in a painful way. She laughed as he licked her cheek and winked at him "I'll get you back for that as well later" she said her voice held threat in it, though it was fake. She hugged him again and then stood up as started to fold up the sheets that she had borrowed. "Your really cute as a wolf, but you can talk when your human, I don't mind either form, but I want to know what your going to be like all day" she said. She smiled as she kissed the top of his head and started to carry down the sheets motioning for him to follow.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:44 pm
Hideki withdrew and sat in front of her, wagging his tail happily as she hugged him. He didn't really mind the threat, nor did he take it very seriously. He just shrugged it off, blinking as she kissed him. He tilted his head slightly and, if he were in his more human looking form, he would've been faintly blushing again, but it wasn't viewable now. He stood as he followed after her, not changing back just yet. He remembered when he was little and just learning how to transform, he got stuck in his wolf form and couldn't change back. He'd wondered around and, since he had been young still, he had the goofy huge feet with his small canine body. He'd gotten a few free meals from some of the various people he ran into. So being a wolf wasn't all that bad. He laughed to himself, letting out another light series of barks as he trailed after Kim, hoping he wouldn't be yelled at for going inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:47 pm
((Your making me want to have a dog! And I almost called Kimonto Spazzie for a second @.@))

Kimonto laughed slightly as she walked inside with him, to their luck there seemed to be no one inside so they were safe for now. She stowed away the blankets and pillows in the main closet and locked it back up. She turned back to him and smiled as she considered asking if she could get him a collar. She thought better of that though, slightly worried that she might offened him or something and just continued walking. She motioned for him to follow but planned on heading to the student lounge or the Dinning hall.

((You post next in either of the places ^^))

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

The Emo Graduate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:18 pm
Ashley pushed open the door and burst into the cold night [OOC -Hopes it's night-]. He breathed deep and closed the door behind him. He could now breath properly in the cool night air.
The moon was out in full tonight and casting a spooky glaze across everything and everyone. Ashley lay down on the cold concrete and stared up at the sky. It was peaceful as many small clouds glided across it. He reached his hand to the sky and stared at it through the moons light.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:49 pm
Kazuye came up on to the rooftop and found a strange figure just lying in the middle of the concrete. He walked around it, and went over to the edge, looking out on the dark courtyard. Brrr, sure is cold here at night. he thought.He looked up at the cloudy night sky. It was beautiful. He looked down at the gates and saw a figure, just standing there. He wanted to go greet the newcomer. He hurriedly left, accidentaly trodding on the figure. "Sorry!" he called back, as he ran down the stairs.  

pangia baroque

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:19 pm
Rivera staggered onto the rooftop. She didn't want Kira to see her like this. He shouldn't be worrying about her right now... he has to get better as soon as he can, so he can defeat kleptos and all that. She clutched the wall as she took the last step onto the roof, then slid down next to the entrance, her other hand against her chest. Rivera unzipped her jacket slowly. Her shirt wasn't ripped underneath, but there was a large bloodstain spreading just below her heart. It was the price she paid to forge a dominus weapon. Going to the hospital would be a great idea, except she can't quite get there without collapsing. Getting healed would be even better, except there hasn't been a single person on this campus with the ability to heal her yet. The bleeding was stopping slowly though... and for that, she is thankful. Drawing a roll of bandages from her pocket, she began to bind up her wound clumsily. The rooftop was empty, thank goodness...

She looked up into the morning sky... has it been that long down there? They only started last night... the forging really threw off their perception of time... Rivera felt dizzy and exhausted. Maybe just... a little nap...

Unknown to her, the nap wasn't quite as light as she hoped it would be. She would find herself someplace strange by the time she woke up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:58 pm
Souno slowly opend the door to the roof and was taken by the height of the rooftop, he slowly picked his way across the roof, August holding his arm. They had been silent ever since they had been at the beach. While they were downstairs they had changed back into their clothes and cleaned themselves up before going up to the roof. Souno slowly sat down by an air vent and took August in his arms, "You never told me what you power was...."  

Souno

msmurder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:45 pm
She blushed. "Well, it's not cool or anything," She wispered, though they were in a sort of corner, and it was shadowy and dark outside. She debated with herself whether or not to show him. He might laugh, but they'd never get close to eachother unless she told, and she couldn't bear that.
"Watch." She commanded, voice low and secretive. She lifted a hand, but nothing seemed to happen. Raising it upward more and more until it was above her head, she kept a very slight smile on.
Soon, a vine grew tangled up to the side of the building, faster than it would have on it's own. She smiled, her powers had never been a struggle for her.
She slowly opened her closed palm and a bright orange flower bloomed, aqward in the dark cement.
She smiled bigger, she loved nature, and her "powers" calmed her. But her smile quickly faded as she thought of what he must thing. The power to grow stuff? He'd probably laugh, and that would be the end of that. But to her, her powers were much, much more.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:50 pm
Souno gasped, she truely had an amazing power. "Baby...it's beautiful..." He gently cupped the flower in his hand, he could feel the life inside of it throbbing aginst his freezing skin. He softly held August's hand, "Your power is far better than mine...all i have is sub-normal temprature of a chilly 70 degrees and the ability to make and control ice...how stupid is that? Especially at the cost i had to pay...." Souno could feel the small shard of the mirrior at the base of his neck where the webbed scars that coverd most of his body eminated from. "You should never doubt a power like that, if it works on plants....why not people?"  

Souno

msmurder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:07 am
"People?" August wispered. She pushed the thought away. "Wait, I showed you my power, what do you mean by the price you had to pay?" Her voice was soft, and darkness was crowding in around them. She leaned back against the wall, pulling her coat around her arms as the wind blew, swilring around them, lifting some fallen leaves from the roof top.
Fall seemed to almost be coming to an end, and it pained August. Soon it would be winter, a blanket of snow would cover the ground, hiding all the life beneath it, she realized with a frown.
Drifting away from her daydream, she refocused on Souno.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Souno stood up and looked at August, "I was born in the Amazon Rainforest. When I was in the ceramony to be officially be considered a man in the eyes of the village....something went wrong. The magical mirror we were allowed to look into...put a shard of itself into my back and now I was exiled. I can never go home, and now I am cursed with these scars that cover all but my feet, hands, and face." He looked at the ground and scuffed his shoe on the gravel surface of the roof, watching the rocks scatter across its surface. He felt the cool wind like a breath of summer, he had been boiling for most of the summer and he would finally be able to relax once it was winter.  

Souno

msmurder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:53 pm
August looked at him with wide eyes. "I think you're beautiful," She wispered, her voice carried off by the south-eastery winds. She leaned into towards him. "You can't go back, but I never want to, yet someday...." Her voiced trailed off into the dark, deep sky. She felt like she could just melt away here, and no one would noticed but him. And he would be sad, she knew, she knew she finally had someone who cared.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:14 pm
Souno felt the wind blow past him as August whispered. She suddenly seemed sad again and he just knew it was his fault, "No...baby...don't be sad...please I promise I'll never leave....I'll never want to..." He took a step forward and crouched before her, taking her hands in his and kissing them. "Shhh....please...." He looked up into her soft eyes that he could just stare into forever and simply tried to convey his love for her.  

Souno

msmurder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:26 pm
"I love you too." She wisphered, then kjissed him back, not yet breaking it. She wanted to sit right here with him forever if she could. the stars seemed like they were right at their fingers, like she could reach up and grab one, which just added to the romance of the night.
She held Souno close in a hug as they kissed softly by the dark moonlight, sitting peacfully atop the roofs of the dorm.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff