Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:42 pm
(( eek im lost...what box splintered apart?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:03 am
Lori looks the man over. "What? don't believe me?"  

Lori Naoi

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:36 am
Kokuwagata
Hassi just lay there on the ground and put away his weapon. And managed to pull himself behind a cement block.

"Well, I suppose I should wait here until my evac comes to pick up what's left of me."

"I concede this battle to you, my opponent. Even if I wanted to continue fighting, I'm afriad it would be futile. I've had the honor of fighting you my opponent. *Cough* I would like to end this on a positive note and call you my friend as well."

A garbled voice comes from the cockpit.

"The thing is...kzzkhtt krack....I am a soul...kkzkkt crack...a multitude of them...kzzkkth krack...under the control of one...kzttkkk crack."

"How I am...kzzktt krackle....controlling your mech...kzzktt krackle...is through my soul...kzzktt krackle or souls..."

The blue glow begins to grow again.

"I am kzzktt krackle a shaman. I dominate the souls of living beings kzzktt krackle...and because of a body mod I underwent kzzktt krackle many years ago...I can mechanically interface my soul into kzzktt krackle machines as well..."

The blue glow begins to grow further. And the HUD display changes from a green tactical readout into a face of a woman. And in the shadows out the face can be seen indistinct, and sinister shapes...occasionally resembling a demon...

"In a way...your mech...and I kzzktt krackle are quite alike. I kzzktt krackle need to get back to my body, if I am to leave this machine kzzktt krackle."

Juan drops the rifle and turns around to face the demon.
"Are you still here?"

He snaps his fingers and a saber and a main gauche appear in his hands, with a flourish.

Along the hilt is the words, "La Mujer de Guadalupe"

He is about to strike the demon, when he stops.

"I think the gentleman behind you wants a word with you."

Then the bullet richochets back and punches a hole through Juan's hand, forcing him to drop his main gauche.

"ARGH!"

"State your infernal affiliate, please. We must know if you serve our Mother. We must rejoin her...maybe...but we...I cannot hear the others...I cannot hears the pigs or the ocean..."

The veteran, completely stuck, "I hate magic."

Meanwhile, the box explodes releasing a shower of small spherical objects with little flashing red lights.
"well i see your busy getting shot."zephel jumped down with his syth in hand  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:50 pm
"That is one of the wierdest things I've ever heard, but I'm helping you. My good friend here is pretty irritated at having someone other than me pilot him. I've gotta get your body back in here, and the only way to do that without getting turned into swiss cheese is through my friend." Brett managed to gain enough control to make the mech pick up Malem's body and put it into the cockpit. Brett squeezed out from between Malem's body and the seat and slid further back into the cockpit. "Okay you can get out of my mech now. If you press that big green button the small cargo area will open and you'll be dropped down by the mech. Yes, I know it hurts but it's the only way. My orders are to make sure both factions leave Byako, so get your group and get moving!" Brett leaned out of the cockpit and gave Hassi a thumbs up before manuvering the mech infront of Hassi.  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:12 pm
"I do now," said Erk looking over at the thing,m "or just don't care." he turned around and broke the bonds on the girl with his hammer, and lifted her over one shoulder. He bagan to walk slowly over to the woman with the staff. "I do have one condition."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:38 pm
"And that is?" She asked.  

Lori Naoi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:34 pm
"You ensure me that I will have a chance to speak with you clan's leader." he said sternly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:04 pm
Blight_of_Luca
(( eek im lost...what box splintered apart?))

((The object on the street))  

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:15 pm
Brett_FM
"That is one of the wierdest things I've ever heard, but I'm helping you. My good friend here is pretty irritated at having someone other than me pilot him. I've gotta get your body back in here, and the only way to do that without getting turned into swiss cheese is through my friend." Brett managed to gain enough control to make the mech pick up Malem's body and put it into the cockpit. Brett squeezed out from between Malem's body and the seat and slid further back into the cockpit. "Okay you can get out of my mech now. If you press that big green button the small cargo area will open and you'll be dropped down by the mech. Yes, I know it hurts but it's the only way. My orders are to make sure both factions leave Byako, so get your group and get moving!" Brett leaned out of the cockpit and gave Hassi a thumbs up before manuvering the mech infront of Hassi.

The blue glow leaves and re-enters her body.

"Well that's a relief. In all my years of diving, I've never met something that fought back that hard."

She presses the button and lands like a cat.

Hassi watches as a small transport ship hovers overhead and picks him up. Several other small ships all over the city are picking up their forces as it is realized that the main target, the interloper Adrius has left. He salutes Brett with his remaining arm as two soldiers assist him into the transport.

"Damn!" Juan spits as his target escapes. "Well there's no point for me to remain here."

He vanishes in a cloud of white light.

It can be seen as well that the rebel forces are beating a hasty retreat as more white ships are evacuating the city. One ship hovers overhead momentarily, and a rope is dropped down for a second. It wavers and is pulled up.

((End of a Civil War Event, phew!))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:17 pm
SPOILS OF WAR:

In this area are strewn about:
-The remains of a carrier fighter, complete with a broken pulse cannon and railgun, surrounded by radioactive pellets.
-3 Pulse rifles
-A Loyalist helmet

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:22 pm
"We...I am being ignored...find, find something..."

He walks off, still confused.

(Off to...Tenth Sea Library)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:32 pm
Lori laughed softly. "I'm bout the only one she'll come to the table for."  

Lori Naoi

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:43 am
Brett saluted back at Hassi and moved the mech so it could pick up the broken pulse cannon and the railgun while activating a radioactive shield. Then he jumped down and picked up the 3 pulse rifles and the helmet before stuffing them into the mech's cargo bay. After Brett was back in the mech, he put the bigger spoils into his hangar and moved the mech near Blin. "Get in! We need to report to Commander Desta!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:44 am
"well his gone for now, what to do to keep me occupied."zephel jups into an allyway and walks around aimlesly  

zephel693

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:04 pm
Malem dusts herself off and watches somewhat worried as the Jarians cart off the weapons.

"Well, it seems there's little I can do now but try to get back to the Kanareshii home."

She walks up to a parked bike, straps herself tightly in and leaves a note reading,

"I.O.U. One robocycle"

Yet there's conspicuously no return address, or name given.

She slumps over and the vehicle starts, and surges through the city.

((To Kanareshii Base))

((Also, my apologies to people who waited around for something to happen, I was kind of hoping other people would RP as rebels or loyalists as temporary characters and do things, but nobody did...))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games