Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

p1mp321

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:23 pm
Entaksu said" Would you please tech me?" He said kindley  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:36 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jason tied his handband around his right arm, and then smiled at ryoko, appearing next to him, "so sensai, what jutsu can you teach me?" he asked eagerly.

((dont want this to be missed))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm
((I apologize for going MIA all of a sudden, but I had finals these past couple of days. Anywho, going to jump back in.))

Rein watched as Ryoko made the clones. She was intrigued and very interested, so she began to attempt each one.

[Clone Jutsu 1/2] Rein followed along with her Ryoko's clones given handsigns while trying to focus her chakra, but her mind wandered and something that can only be described as a blob of herself fell to the academy floor next to her. "Well that isn't right."

[Clone Jutsu 2/2] This time, Rein kept focused while doing to handsigns and POP. As she looked next to her, it freaked her out a bit to see herself staring back. But she smiled at herself at mastering her first genjutsu. She allowed the clone to disappear.

[Transformation Jutsu 1/2] Moving on to the next one, as before, Rein began mimicking and memorizing the appropriate handsigns, but she could not seem to keep her mind on what she wanted to change into. As an end result she turned into a conglomeration of herself, the teacher, and Enkatsu. "Once again . . ."

[Transformation Jutsu 2/2] This time, Rein focused on her older brother as she had memorized what he looked like down to the length of his fingernails. With her eyes closed, she produced the proper handsigns. As a result, Cade's figure now stood in place of her own. Satisfied with herself, she allowed herself to change back.

[Substitution Jutsu 1/2] She now turned her attention to the third and final jutsu. Replicating the single handsign required for this jutsu, a puff of smoke popped around her. A small flower lay in front of her, but Rein had gone nowhere.

[Substitution Jutsu 2/2] Picking up the flower and putting it in her pocket, Rein reformed the handsign and tried again. This time when she opened her eyes, she had been moved a few feet over and a flower was lying where she previously stood. Checking her pocket, Rein smiled.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:03 pm
Entaksu watched Rein and he had done the same thing all right the first time! He was surprised. Entaksu went up to ryoko and said "I finally did them all!" he smiled waiting for a respnse.  

p1mp321

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 pm
(two posts each, or one big one like hers or mine, or the other guys....)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:21 pm
(mhmm...)  

p1mp321

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:26 pm
ryoko hashamoto
ryoko hashamoto
((Wasuken... It's 2 posts to learn the jutsu.))

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:21 pm
((Hey DSW, did you get approval for that third RPC? Because I am talking to eris right now, and she is saying delete one of those three.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:46 pm
Ryoko spoke to Jason. "I will teach soon." He turned to Atlas. "Hmmm... I can't help you with water. I'll see if I can find someone who can."

((Entaksu, could you show me the posts where you did the jutsu.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:38 am
(both my first and second RPCs were killed. my first one was killed by naro a long time ago. and my second one was killed by jedi like 4 days ago. so im starting a new one)

atlas nodded his head. he then headed to the door. "well, im going to go look around the village. i have not gotten to when i came here from cloud." he said as he folded his white angel like wings and headed out  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:09 am
(what happened to the two tails then?)
Jason smiled, turning to his class mates......"Hello every one, i am jason....And i shall be the greatest Earth elemental ninja EVER..." he said, smiling with his eyes closed, one hand outstretched with his thumb up..

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:27 am
Ryoko smirked. "Except for me, kid."

He then turned to Rein."Congratulation on reaching the next rank."  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:39 am
He turned his head around to face ryoko, "i will surpass you sensai, and i will be the best,"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:58 pm
Entaksu tryed the Transformation jutsu. He failed, noticing that he transformed into half of ryoko.  

p1mp321

p1mp321

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:59 pm
Entaksu tryed the transformation justsu and this time he finally turned into Ryoko, he was successful  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games