Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:54 am
Aki quirked an eyebrow at his half finished statement, but didn't bother to persue it. The nurse returned with the supplies for drawing blood. As she was tying off Aki's arm the teen explained what she was doing. "My blood cells are bound to living metal cells produced from my heart. The plan is to draw the blood out and give it to you. Your next job would be to find a skilled medic to serperate the metal cells out. Then there you go, you'll have a nifty vile full of living metal cells." The needle was stuck into her arm and the black blood began to drain into the bag. The nurse squealed in fright, "B-black?! Is it supposed to be like that." Aki simply rolled her eyes at the idiot girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:02 am
Akira quickly though of Noa. She did indeed attached Akira's eye and saved his life, Seperating metal cells from bllod should be easy for her. 'Then I would be able to fust the living metal to the walls of the Leaf giving it a offensive capability that acts as an defense.' Akira now had a question. "How would I go about having the metal identify friend from foe? I am going to install a system that would help in Identification of all shinobi that come in and out of the village along with a mega data base of every hostile shinobi known currentl to be alive throughout the nations."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:04 am
The pint was nearly full of her blood. "Take another pint." She told the nurse. Aki was starting to formulate a plan that'd she could use for Konoha, and would like to use in Kusa. Aki then fell silent as she began to think it over. Chakra signatures. A massive network. Data processing. "It's starting to look like I will have to go to Konoha." She scratched her head with her free hand.

"I think I've got an idea. It will take a lot of work, time, and chakra." Aki bit the bottom of her lip and motioned Akira to lean in close so she could speak so only he could hear. "Cells are living things, obviously. Within the body they are able to recognise other cells and can tell when the system is threatened. I can reprogam the metal cells to be able to recognise when the village is being attacked. And act out offensively in protection" The new pint was being filled and the affects of losing the blood was starting to get to her. She pinched the bridge of her nose and continued talking, "As for the identification system, there would be one command center, within the heart of the village. Like the nervous system of the body, streams of the metal will be spread out within the ground and buildings of the village. They will identify every single person who sets foot with in the gates and record the chakra signature of that person. However, knowing current hostiles is not programable unless there is some way of replicating their chakra. They will have to visit the village and show some sign of a threat."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:48 pm
Akira lend in closer to Aki to listen to her plan. After hearing her idea, Akira stood back up. "That is very ingenius. Your husband is a lucky man to have such a brilliant wife." Akira though about the destruction the life was in now. He then sat down next to her as he begin to talk softly, so only someone within very close proximity could here. "We would have to wait for that, love. I still have so much to do. I have to the rock village and ask the Tsuchikage for assistance in moving the gigantic bone from underneath the village as well as keep the space left for the bone for a future plan. In the center of the village shall be my House, which would lead downward into the central comand center. You already saved me a trip to the Cloud. But, I still have to go to rain...." Akira stood up as he streched. "After taking all that blood, you might need something sweet. You want anything?" He said as he looked back at her as he accidentally kick her bag open as a mask slid across the floor. "O, I'm sorry." He said as he went to pick up the mask.

[[I hope you don't mind, I ignitiated the finding outness.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:25 pm
(( I don't mind at all.
>w< ))

Aki smiled at his compliment. She felt very proud of her idea. The second pint was full by now. The nurse removed the needle and began to bandage her arm but Aki waved her off, she'd already covered the opening with hardened metal which would flake off like a scab. Aki then leaned in slightly as she listneded to his words. She gave a relazed sigh as it turned out that she had sometime. Hopefully Arekku would be back by the time Konoha would need her. Eyes shut she didn't notice he had knocked over her pack spilling it's contents. His apology is what caught her attention Aki saw his hand going to pick up the fish like mask. She bent down and yanked the bag up and blocked his sight of the pure white mask, hoping he hadn't seen it already. "It's o-okay." She smiled at him and remained half bent over in her chair. Aki had decided earlier that if he figured it out then he figuered it ou. Yet she still couldn't help but free worried that only bad would come of it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:14 pm
The sight of the mask caught Akira's eye as a flash back went through his mind along with the mixture of the events that rolled around since he had came to visit the village the first day. He couldn't do anything, but smirk. 'That sly dog.' "Well, I guess I have to thank my old pupil. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have had all that fun above the clouds were the lightning strikes most frequently." Akira said as he gave a clue that he knew about what had happen. "To bad it ended so soon, we could have had so much fun and made a great team."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:30 pm
Aki finally gave him a toothy grin. She slid the mask back into the bag and sipped it securly shut. Aki stood up, a little wobbly on her feet but she would be feeling well enough soon. "Yeah, it is a crying shame. Maybe we'll have other chances." She was grinning through her words as she slid the pack back on. The Nurse returned with the two pints stored safetly in a pouch that would keep cool for transportation. Aki handed the pouch to Akira, "They should yeild four vials in total. Now you promised me something sweet?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:34 pm
Dante walked into the hospital, heading up to the front desk asking the nurse something. She smiled and pointed towards a room where Aki was and Dante strolled over there. Stepping into the room he looked from Aki to Akira and then back. "Hey, if your not too busy by any chance do you teach Academy students? I was over at the academy but the babe there was too busy so I seeked the next person who was more capable and...by the looks of it just as pretty" He said smiling. "So can you maybe help me out here?" He asked her politely  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:40 pm
((Oh, I just remembered. To save ppl from trouble, you can only have one transplant. So if Akira has a transplanted byakugan, he cannot get any other. Sorry, I just didn't want ppl to get in trouble, if thats wats goin on))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 pm
(( Nothing is being transplanted. ))

Curiously she looked to the teen who had entered the room. She gave Akira a shrug then looked back to Dante, "Hatake Aki at your service." It was strange yet completely comfortable to use her married name. "So Shoko already has her hands full. I'd be glad to help you." She completely ignored the pretty comment. It was something she was learning to do as she met more and more people. The teen looked over to Akira and gave him a small smile. She was starting to feel better already. "My job calls. I'm going to hold you to your promise though. Contact me when you'll need me." Aki looked back to Dante, "I'll meet you at the training grounds."

(( I can't train you at this moment Tenshi, gotta be logging off soon.
And plus I don't wannah be rude to Kune.
>< ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:09 pm
((ok just lookin out for you two ^^ and aw poo. Ok yeah no bein rude.))

Dante nodded. "Heh, no problem Aki sensei." He said with a bow as he stood up straight once more. "I'll hang out at the training grounds until you meet me there. Till then, later" He said as he turned around, his red cloak twisting in the air as he did, his silver hair not moving as much as he did but did slightly over his eyes as he strolled out of the hospital, to which as he did he rose a hand in the air and barely shook it as if waving bye. While he was going, a clay butterfly flew behind him as if keeping up. Clearly it was his and the door clicked upon him leaving  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:53 pm
[[its all good. even though you ripped it out in the first place....]]]

"Alll well, maybe later. Later, Aki." He smiled at her as he slid the pouch into his bag as he walked out of the hospital. Once outside he, begin to make his way back towards his village.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 pm
(( sweatdrop lol, well its better then having everyone behead themselves or each other right?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 am
"Ja ne..." Aki sighed as he left. She was kinda of sad that they couldn't talk more. But you don't always get what you want. Making sure her one strap pack was secure over her shoulder she took her leave from the hospital. She was starting to feel better, but Aki was still a little wobbly on her feet.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 pm
Aki arrived at the hospital with Vrail. The moment they arrived a nurse hurried over. She saw the makeshift sling and the swollen and bruised shoulder on Vrail. The nurse urged them to follow them to an emergency room. Once they she beckoned Vrail to sit on the exam bed. Aki took the seat in the cornner and stared at her hands. Once Vrail would take the seat the nurse would begin to inspect his shoulder.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games