Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:41 pm
((Darn it >.<))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:43 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Anyway, we should take a little break to catch our breaths. This way, we will be able to give it our all once again." She looked to Shima, she figured he wouldn't have a problem with it since he didn't like attacking anyway. Amara turned her attention over to Daron.

"Hey! I know you, you were the same guy who was fighting with Lenon in the bath weren't you?"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:51 pm
"Yes. My name's Daron." Daron's crimson eyes almost seem to have fire dancing in them, thay're the only part of him showing emotion his face is emotionless and his tone the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:54 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Ah, well, nice to meet you Daron. My name is Amara Kurosaki. Considering that I saw Lenon and you are still alive, I'd say the fight was abit of a stale mate eh?" She looked to him, the emotionless face he wore made her smile lightly. He had secrets too, but he was one of those people who put up a tough front to avoid people. She could see it in the way he presented himself.

Amara looked back to Shima, wondering if he thought the same thing about her the first time they had met. She turned back to Daron again. "Well then, Daron, mind telling me a little more about yourself?" She just wanted information and to keep the conversation going while she rested. Amara took her headband off of her neck and used it to wrap up the hand she had injured when punching Shima's wooden shoes.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:58 pm
((I'm gonna eat, I'll post when I'm done which won't be too long))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:13 pm
"My family was murdered when I was five years old, I watched as the man beat my mother to death." Daron's face remained emotionless. His eyes show a hint of sadness for only a second though. "Mind if I ask your story?" (Alright.)  

FullbusterOrleans

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:55 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru was lost in this conversation. He was about to ask, but decided that it wasn't worth it. Instead, he decided just to discretely ease into the conversation. "Why are you here?" he asked. Maybe not so discretely...

(... you used a headband with a foot wide metal plate on it to bandage your hand...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:09 pm
"Im here to train." Daron answered simply.  

FullbusterOrleans

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:28 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

"Then why don't you join us?" Shimahamaru asked. He had never been in a three way fight, but it should be more of a challenge. Not that Amara was easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:39 pm
"Maybe. What are the rules for the fight?" Daron had been hoping to practice his jutso on someone new...  

FullbusterOrleans

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:42 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

((Heck yeah! The cloth is the bandage and the plate is so the next time she punches, you are in trouble XD))
Amara looked to Daron. "Well it seems to be something common these days." She didn't answer his question, she didn't feel like she needed too. Amara turned to Shima again and looked to him. "A three way fight sounds interesting. I wonder how it will work." She rubbed the back of her neck lightly.

She turned to Daron and answered his question. "Fight with your body and jutsu's right now. No weapons, that just ensures we don't go nuts and kill eachother, or hurt one another too bad."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:51 pm
Daron unties his katana sheathe from his side, and sets it on to the ground. "Well should I hold back with my powerful jutso?"  

FullbusterOrleans

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara smiled and put her hands on her hips. "I don't know about Shima, but you don't need to hold back for me. I just have the basic three jutsu's, but that is beside the point. I'd look forward to it. Especially if I can beat you with just my fists and the three jutsu's that I have." She gave him a coy smile before tossing her long white hair again. She loved battles, and didn't see much point to them if they weren't tough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:58 pm
"Then I hope I do not dissapoint." Daron smiles not that emotionless face but a smile...  

FullbusterOrleans

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"That's fine, but perhaps we should rest for a bit. Why don't we all meet back here later so we can continue with the fight." Amara smiled to the two boys and waved her hand. "Chow!" With that, she turned and headed off for the springs so she could relax once again.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games