Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 am
Ray looked back at the village "I will be back," he said as he took off running to rain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 am
User Image Vrail Hatake

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vrail stood there waiting for Aki. He was ready to go see his friend in Cloud.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 am
Ray ran back to the gates and saw a man "Can you train me," he screamed as he ran to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:56 am
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail smiled "Sure... but I gotta go when my Girl Friend comes. We're going to Cloud to visit people." he said as he looked at the genin.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:08 am
" i think you know what jutsu i wanna learn "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 am
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail shrugged "I can only guess." He quickly pulled out his scroll of jutsus and held it out to Ray "Read this and watch what I do. Then try to do exactly what I do."

Hatake Family Tanto

((5 times then you learn the Jutsus))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:12 am
Ray grabbed the scroll , he opened it reading the first jutsu "First electrical over dose " he said looking at Vrail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:18 am
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail slowly did the handsigns for the jutsu, so that Ray could watch him and memorize them, he then he says "Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique)" sending the Lightning chakra into his arms and legs. He was covered with electical current. He dispersed the jutsu "Now if I hit someone or they hit me, they have a hard time moving whatever made contact with my Lightning."

((Dendou Kariyou no Jutsu (Electric Overdose Technique)
Description: The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him and the target’s weight almost doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.))

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:20 am
(( Aye just give me the list cuz im doing school work and it be about 1 - 2 horurs before i even finish ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 am
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail smiled at the kid, then rustled his hair "Hey man you don't need to learn from me, just go teach yourself!" he said as he waited for Aki to arrive.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm
Jason walked out of the gates, heading to the rain village for the exams.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:08 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki came bounding up. Her face full of glee with a pearly grin. "Vraaail!" She squealed and nearly tackled his back. "I'm sorry it took so long. Had to talk to my mother." She placed a quick peck upon his cheek and took a few steps away. "I'm ready to go to... wait. Where are we going?" She giggled and tilted her head to the side.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:55 pm
User Image Vrail Hatake

Vrail chuckled as he was nearly sent to the ground. He was even more happy after he felt her sweet delicate lips on his cheek, which made his blood pound through his veins. He was happier than he had been in a long time. He quickly took ahold of her hand as he started to walk "We're going to go see a old friend of mine in Cloud." he said was he watched her from the corner of his eye.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:07 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

"Okay! Sounds fun." She giggled and grasped his hand. Aki was nearly skipping as her and Vrail left. This was going to be exciting. Just her and Vrail traveling together. Just Vrail and Her. Her and Vrail. Alone. Suddenly nervous she gulped and smiled at him. Everything was going to be fine. And so the pair left for cloud.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:57 pm
Name: Kashiim Sagara
Village: Sunagakure
Equipment: Scrolls about jutsu and a sword
Reason for visiting: To find information about the Akatsuki
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): As long as it takes for me to get an audience with the kage XP

Kashiim walked towards the gates, his Kazekage cloak ruffeling in the slight breeze. "This is a good a place as any to begin my search for the Akatsuki." Kashiim said as he walked towards the tree. The roots stayed stationary. "Guess I have to wait for a little then." Kashiim said as he sat down.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games