Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:37 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"That's so boring! Can't I learn something fun? Or something useful, like how to use my 'Angel'?"Makoto asked, slumping her shoulders forward. She pouted out her lip, hoping Yukio would know a jinchuuriki.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:09 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Well, I would but to be honest I don't know of any except Arekku, who like I said earlier, is probably responsible for massacring people in Cloud, and might suspect that I know about it. So going to him is a bad choice." he sighed. "I'll tell you what, I'm going to the training grounds to get started on the Sound jutsu. If you really want to learn about your Angel then go ahead and see Arekku. It should be easier if I'm not there. Just come back at the training grounds soon, alright? I'll worry if you stay with him too long." Yukio then packed up his things and left the dorm with Makoto, leaving her to go either with him or to Arekku.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto tucked away her puppet scrolls and grabbed her pack. After looking around she decided to seek out the Kusakage and ask for his help with her angel training.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Strutting into the building Tetsuo nodded to the elderly man at the front and began to go up the stairs. Finally after the second flight Tetsuo took a left and was starring at his dorm. When he opened the door the smell of carnations and exotic flora hit the group. The entire room was a jungle paradice kept at 65 degrees Fahrenhiet and with custom made separating between each room. "Yaya, the guest room is back there," he said pointing to a room with a custom made hot tube, "and our room is right here." He announced as he pulled the rice paper panels apart to show a large master bed room that had a soft green temper pedic bed that had comfortable sheets and a nice big blanket for cold nights.

There was no sign of Toshiko but there was a picture of her on the desk, she had long emeral hair like Tetsuo's that resembled vines and she always wore rather formal but low cut clothing.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

Havok-Trance

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image

"Your sister is beautiful Tetsuo." Sona said, walking into his room and looked at the pitcure. She wondered if Yaya would meet up with Tetsuo's owl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:27 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

It's hard finding any goodness in life.
User Image

When Yaya see's his domn, She was anstunshed of how muck plants. This guy really is a nature boy. She stare at the guest room...... It looks so strange.

It's even more harder to smile when you found none at all.

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

The little Snowy Owl Kei flew down and perched itself on Yaya's head. "Beautiful," he said in Sona's voice.

"Oh, I forgot, he's a messanger owl he can mimic voices." He said laughing as he picked an apple from the large tree in his room and began to eat it. "It took me forever to decide on what to do the dorm as."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

Yaya felt something landed on her head and pole her atinchon away from the guest room. "I got an owl on my head!" She said stating the adiveuse. She can't really see the owl sens its on her head

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image

"Ya I noticed haha." She held in a burst of laughter, seeing Yaya getting dragged by a owl, only a matter of time before she gets attaced by Tetsuo's sister if the owl has appeared she will. "Seems like it took forever to grow a tree in your room!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

"Most would think," Tetsuo said as he out his hand on the tree and a small branch began to form from it. "I'm a mokuton user as well." He laughed as Kei flew from Yaya's head onto her right arm. Something told Tetsuo that Toshiko was going to appear at the wrong time today.

Havok-Trance

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

"Awww... He looks so cute!" She said, now able to see it. "So you can control plants..... It explained a lot about your room" she said to tetsuo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Sona petted the owl on the head happily. Kai fell out of Tetsuo's jacket from under and trotted around the room.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

Tetsuo watched as Kei picked up the kitten and plopped it on a large sturdy leaf before flying into a hole in the apple tree. "Yea, I'm a photosynthetic Plant manipulating brainiac." Tetsuo said grinning to himself "with great abs." He noted as he lifted up his shirt to show the 6 pack.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:12 pm
8D Yaya Ben Bell XP

User Image

"photosthtic plant menpluting brthhhh....... I can't say it." said, trying repeat the word.

Then tetsuo removed his shirt. "Allright, can you put your shirt on? No one want to see your chest." She look over to sona seeing she likes seeing it. "O.k. except her, but thats because she's older."

((dude! two girls in the guys room, and the guy has no shirt on! People well question of whats going on if anyone came in suddenly! whee ))

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image

Sona blushed deep red, looking at his abs and wanted to just smack Yaya to overcome this urge to take him down in one swipe right infront of Yaya.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games