Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"I'll beat ya senseless Akio and for sure it won't happen again hehe." Arekku said a little jokingly though in the back of his head a little tempted,"Well that's why I'm coming a long to make sure any mistakes done aren't to grave, well you three are a team and I be your captain simple Daron."" Arekku said as he put his hands on his pockets.

Areku's Theme:
Monster
"Keep on smiling."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:48 pm
User Image
Summoner

Akio was a bit nervous, but was also excited to start the mission. He was excited to finally become a ninja.

((well they were :/ oh well. I need to come up with ideas for my 1st turtle summon, what can he do what can we do together, things of the sort.))

Akio Of Grass!
User Image

The Demon of Altruism

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:20 pm
Daron walks to the hospital...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:22 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio laid back and relaxed as his plane flew over the ramen shop. He purposely led his persuers to believe he was heading there, but in actuality he had never planned on it. He was counting on their stupidity to believe what he said, and they probably would considering how arrogant he acted. Plus, when they recovered from their distractions like the explosion (if he even survived that blast unharmed enough to continue pursuit), then he would be out of sight. Where else could they go? Yukio chuckled as he stretched a pair of Shoku's panties in front of his face. His pleasure was soon cut to short, however, when Yukio heard a hissing sound come from above his head. He tilted his head back to come face to face with a green round-headed snake. They stared blankly at each other for a moment, and then the snake's forked tonge slid out to lick Yukio's nose. His face grew pale with fear and he shot up on his feet. The plane wobbled and tilted down with Yukio's loss of concentration. The snake was then accompanied by several of its brothers and sisters as they too wiggled themself to the surface of the plane. They must've crawled into Yukio's backpack while he was away, and then gotten mixed up in the plane when he formed all of the paper together. Now, Yukio's fear of snakes gripped him as they all steadily slithered around him. "THAT'S IT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHA-F0_0KING SNAKES ON THIS MUTHA-F0_0KING PLANE!" He shouted and his plane suddenly ripped in half from Yukio's temporary loss of chakra control. For a moment, Yukio and the snake hovered in mid-air, the plane suddenly gone from beneath them. They looked down and then glanced up at each other. "Oh shIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!" Yukio screamed as he and the snakes fell dozens of feet to crash land in the hot springs. Several of the local girls shrieked and after a moment bubbles began forming on top of them water. Then Yukio bursted up, gasping for air, and glanced around at all of the embarrassed and confused bathing ladies. "I knew it. I died. I died and went to heaven." he cried while tears of joy ran down his face.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:42 pm
Daron suddenly lands on the water beside Yukio. The water burst upwards twenty foot from the powerful landing. Daron swung one wing downwards towards yukio, attempting to slash him to pieces with the hundreds of attached kunai-feathers. While he shot other off fro mthe other wing to make it to where he couldn't avoid them all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm
Kowaii appeared at the hot springs, finding that this is where the screams originated from. He saw the giant splash of water and assumed there was a fight going on. He sarcastically remarked to himself, "I wonder how THAT happened?" Knowing for an almost fact that it was the little red headed pervert. Kowaii decided he would wait for Yukio to exit the spa, as not to intrude on the ladies, for more then likely, Yukio was already going to get his arse kicked by some pissed off person.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:52 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio clapped his hands over his head to catch the wing like a sword. He then blinked when he noticed who it was. "Daron! You died too! Huh...somehow I didn't think you had the grades to make it into heaven." Suddenly a green snake popped up out of the water beside Yukio, and he suddenly screamed and threw Daron at it with surprisingly strong strength before racing out of the water and into the bath house. "SNAKES!? I HATE SNAKES! THIS ISN'T HEAVEN, THIS IS HELL!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:59 pm
(you...just grabbed... hundreds of small kunais?! O_O...)
Daron flaps his wings during the flip, pushing him powerfully towards the bath house he barrell rolls through the door returns to normal form his wings going back into his back. "That coming from a thief." Daron grins. "Besides... Hell wouldn't take me... I sent an application and everything."  

FullbusterOrleans

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
((Pretty much, yeah. I could've had him substitute with a bath towel, but I thought this that would've been funnier))

Yukio crawled on top of the bath house lockers and hid there as a few snakes slithered along the floor. "This is bad. This is really really bad. Ah, I know! Safety through numbers!" He made a handseal and formed a dozen of illusionary clones. In a screaming mess they jumped down from the locker and ran out of the hot springs house at full speed before turning and heading up the street. In all of the confusion it would be impossible to distinguish the clones from the real. The real Yukio, however, had not joined his clones but rather escaped through the vent above to pop out on top of the roof. There he noticed that most of his paper from the plane had collected itself there. "Lucky!" he thought to himself while he drew the dry paper to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:09 am
Daron's wings came out he sent hundreds of kunai feathers into the snakes. Killing them all he picked up all 50 of the snakes placing them in a bag that he found on the floor. He flew outside and onto the roof. Snakes bodys usually still wriggle around even after death for about 15 minutes I do believe) he threw the bag of snakes onto yukio and it opened up letting the snaked bodies rolld out all over him. they were wriggling around and one went down yukios pants.  

FullbusterOrleans

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:49 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio freaked and threw several of them back at Daron before zipping off on a board of paper at an even faster speed.
exit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku came walking to the springs looking for the man that he had seen at the shop though keeping himself discreet this time.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:08 pm
Kowaii sighed. He was getting tired of chasing this pervert all around the village, yet something puzzled him. "This perv hasn't left the village, even with all the time he has had. He must be apart of this village." Kowaii said, then walked into the springs himself to see if he could get some answers.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:17 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku decided to use a set of seals as he transformed to keep his identity hidden before he headed inside then walked over to the counter as he kept eyes open for anything, as he saw Kowai walked he gives a slight nod toward him,"Hello sir welcome to Kusagakure's personal Hot Springs how my I help you?" Arekku asked in his change appearance.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:33 pm
"I was wondering if you could give me some information. Do you happen to know a young red headed boy? He stole the personal possesions of a female friend of mine. Do you have any information on him?" Kowaii asked, crossing his arms.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games