Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara headed into the Ramen shop. She needed to relax after the stunt Yukio tried to pull. She ordered her food and reached into her pocket to get some money out, only to discover that it was gone. "Wha...Where did it go?!" Amara snarled and looked through her pockets, but nothing was there.

It was almost as if steam was rising up from her body as she stood there. "Yukio!!!!" She ground her teeth together and snarled. Now she was really going to kill him, teammate or not. Not only did he tease her and threaten to pull of the mask to show her face, but he took her wallet too! "How dare he?! I'm going to rip that little snot nosed brats eyes out through his mouth!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru walked into the ramen shop about 15 minutes later, hungry again. He went to the counter and ordered a bowl of ramen and began to fill himself after a quick nod of thanks.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:26 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara was so upset, she didn't see Shima inside until she heard the bowl. The masked woman turned to see him and walked over to Shima. "Is Yukio still at the tree?!" Her voice was fuming with anger as she looked to him. Indeed, she was so upset, she was visibly shaking with rage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru was so busy eating he didn't even notice her furious demeanor. "I dunno. When I left he was. Why do you ask?" he asked between swallows. He polished off the bowl and order a second one. Crap, I forgot I was paying for this one... Oh well.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"BEcause that good for nothing stole my wallet!!" She almost screamed it out, but caught herself. She turned around, still growling and snarling. She knew she couldn't trust that kid as far as she could throw him. And that whole speech about trusting your teammates.

She looked to Shima and sat down across from him. "That little theif...Just wait until we go on missions. I'm gonna leave him there to die!" She clenched her hands up into fists and looked to him as he ordered another bowl. She stoped her ranting and just watched him for a few moments.

"How much Ramen can you put down?" She seemed to forget all about her anger while watching him. Shima was probably the only person besides Lenon and Shoku she would even consider to be a friend. It was too bad they were not on the same squad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:37 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru turned to her and swallowed. "I'm sorry, I thought you had already eaten." He said, "Do you want me to order you one?" He obviously had taken that last comment the wrong way.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:42 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara looked at Shima. she turned her head foreward and face planted into the table. Luckaly, she had her mask on, but that didn't mean it shielded her from the slam, it just meant that whatever marks she got wouldn't be seen by anyone.

"Shima!!!" She started whining now, "That's not what I meant!!!" Amara lifted her head up again. "Yukio stole my wallet!! Stole!! He took it without permission!! And now that little son of a bad egg is going to pay!!" She balled her hands up into fists again as she growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:46 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(guess who's on!!!)

Shimahamaru finished off his second bowl, and was now paying closer attention. "Then why are you here?" he asked, shifting away slightly. This was much worse than when she was eager for a fight. Now she was eager to kill.  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:48 pm
((OMG WHO? eek ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara snarled at him. She grabbed the collar of Shima's shirt and pulled him up and closer to her. "What are you, simple?! How did you think I figured out it was stolen in the first place?! I came here to eat after he upset me and when I went to pay for the food I found out my wallet was missing!!" Her canines seemed larger now. Due to the fact she was so upset, she showed more of her pearly whites than normal, giving off the illusion that her fangs had gotten bigger.

Amara let Shima go and stood up. She gripped her blade tightly and looked down to her metal claws which she wore over her fingers. "He is going to pay for it now..I swear...I gotta go find him!!"

((**Pulls on Fenrir's cheeks** You!! XD))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:53 pm
((Oh...well............s**t))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 pm
((yeah, just you wait until Amara get's ahold of Yukio. Considering he gave away all the money she painstakingly saved up. She is now broke and has no money for food. So yeah...>D RUN!!))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(CHUCK NORRIS!!!!)

Shimahamaru was shocked by her outburst. "Sorry. Do you want some help? Or would you rather take him yourself?" He personally hoped it was the later, not wanting to get killed by her demonic fury. Then again, Yukio wasn't completely a waste of life... He might have hid the wallet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:56 pm
(( sweatdrop ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara turned to Shima. "You can come if you like. I'm not going to stop you. Just don't get in my way when I'm killing him." With that, she turned her head forward and headed back towards the tree, where she had been with Yukio earlier. She ran at an incredible speed, because she wanted to get there before he left. She wanted her wallet back, all the money she had saved up was in that wallet, and if something happened to it, she had no money left to pay for anything.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games