Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:22 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

"Well Velox is Latin. It could mean quick, rapid, swift, or fast depending on how you use it. There was no real reason I left. I just did. I followed a cloaked shinobi to acquire info on the Cloud and next thing I knew I was a Oinin for the cloud. My nickname on the other hand came about because I'm an Inuzuka and my favorite color happens to be blue."Velox said with a chuckle.

He began to think.
"Well I'm a Chuunin. I can help you train if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

"Well I guess I just learned something new today." She couldn't help but feel excited when Velox offered to train her. "Really? That would be great, but are you sure you're village will be alright with it? I thought that one could only be taught by people in their village."

Her mind began wondering as she thought about it. This man was here in the grass village though so he obviously was no threat. Infact, he seemed more like a long lost friend since he was now a part of the village her mother and father had lived in. She highly doubted there could be any new information he could give her though.

"Well, either way I would be more than happy to learn something new. I've got the basic jutsu's, a couple grass, and one lightning jutsu. Actually, I've been playing around with my lightning jutsu more than anything else."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:53 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

"Well Arekku the Kusakage is the one that used to train me when I was a Konoha shinobi."Velox suddenly realized that he was saying to much about his past. If he didn't want anyone to find out who his old identity was then he should keep quiet. He then tried to change the subject as he stood."Well if you're looking to learn Ninjutsu I'm no use. I'm a Taijutsu type master so all I can really do is help you train, not teach you tech."he said with a frown. He loved to help people. He decided if he couldn't teach her anything then he could help her with fighting.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She leapt up slightly. The news was splended, it was spectacular! "Really? Anything you could teach me would be very much appreciated. I promise that I'll do you proud!"

However a thought crossed her mind. "So you were a shinobi? Nevermind, I won't pry into your life. But I'm still curious as to how Arekku is doing. He's such a small little kid."

Amara hadn't seen Arekku for a long time, and the last time she had seen him, he looked to be no more than eight years old.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:44 am
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox was pleased that Amara had been so enthusiastic. When she asked her question he began to think of how to explain it her."Well you see I am a shinobi, but in order to join Cloud I had to change my looks and identity. The only one who knows who I used to be is my close friend."he said as he began to think of where Ryugan was now. Velox chuckled on her statement of Arekku but it was obvious he didn't quite get what she was talking about. Velox then began to thing of something vital to Amara's training."Amara, what type of shinobi are you or you want to become. Depending on your answer the things and way I will and may teach you may very."he said with a pleasant smile.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 pm
((Sorry but I don't have the extra time to post up pretty pictures today biggrin ))

"Oh, I see. That makes more sense. Well you don't need to worry. I won't tell anyone. Granted I don't know who you used to be anyway so it really doesn't matter. The past is past and present is now." She waved her hand, signalling that she was trustworthy and wouldn't tell anyone. Secrets could always be kept with her.

The woman stopped to think on what type she was. "Well, Genjutsu is my specialty. I use a lot of it when I'm doing my kekkai genkai. Though I haven't really used it much. I really should practice it sometime when I'm alone."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:10 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stumbled through the meadow, his face buried in a map. "Alright....I think I was supposed to take a right about....a mile ago? No...a left?" He turned the map upside down. "AH! That's better. Now let's see. According to this map.......I am totally lost." He sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:36 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxChuuninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎

Velox's palm flew up, slamming into his face. This was just perfect. Genjutsu and Taijutsu are like total opposites all he could do was spar with her."Well this stinks. Genjutsu users and Taijutsu users are like total opposites. I guess all we can do is spar if you'd like. Or we can search around to help you find someone to teach you Genjutsu. Whatever your choice I'm right here for ya."he said with a smile. Velox then snapped his head back to view the new shinobi walking into the fields. "Who are you and what are you looking for?" he asked in a monotone voice.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She heard that voice too. She knew who it belonged too. Yukio had toyed with her enough for his voice to be forever imprinted into her mind. She turned and saw him as Velox began asking his questions. She turned to him and just smiled lightly. "That's just Yukio. He used to be in my squad but I belive he's a chunin now. I know mostly everyone advanced. I didn't because I ended up getting very ill."

She turned and thought for a moment. Sparring would be fun, but she wasn't quite sure of her abilities at the moment. She was also sure that Velox had his dogs fight for him on occassion and she didn't want to harm them. "I don't want to hurt your dogs though. I'd feel very bad."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:45 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio ran over to Amara and threw his arms around her. "Amara! Where've you been!? I missed you so much!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"AH!" Amara nearly fell back as Yukio wrapped his arms around her. she struggled in his grip and was finally able to free one of her arms. "Yukio, eh heh..how have you been?"

She seemed to be in a much nicer mood than the last time these two met. Yukio and Amara had made quite a ruckus together. It normally resulted in her chasing him and spouting out threats of killing him.

"Ah, Yukio, this is my new friend Velox. Velox, this is Yukio."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox smiled at Yukio and then looked over to Amara."No offense but it doesn't seem like I'd be needing them for this." he said. He chuckled but felt kind of mean for saying what he had. He hoped she'd let it slide.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio looked like he was just giving Amara a hug, but really he was just using the opportunity to steal her wallet, which mysteriously disappeared inside his sleave before Amara or Velox could notice it. He broke away from the hug and waved to Velox. "What's up, dog-dude?" Yukio glanced at Amara. "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything. I just haven't seen you in so long that it didn't occur to me what you two might've been doing out here...in the middle of the country with nobody around for miles....alone....though the fact that dogs are also here worries me."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,

User Image

User Image

Velox had already had his Byakugan activated and saw Yukio's transaction. "Give it back." he sighed. He then chuckled at Yukio's statement. "We were only about to train Yukio."

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out