Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:21 pm
Verdruss attacked the winged creature and made a little gash into its right wing.Then he got attacked but was able to dogde it away.He was small but very fats.As Verdruss heard Niara he flew to her,cicled her and then flew into Zack direction.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:22 pm
..sniff.. sniff.. ok, Coop said weakly.((for the emotional post part))

As he witnessed the giant killing, "Wow that some mad skill girl."

Coop followed Niara as she identified the wing creature  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:23 pm
elaise saw how worried zack looked and looked up at the sky as well she saw that the falcon wasn't there. just then she heard the falcons screaches, she ran in the direction it was coming from and saw verdruss battling a winged creature.
fang ran forward and leapt up trying to get at the creature but it was too high for him.
seeing vedruss move away she took her bow and arrow off her back and shot an arrow at the creature hitting it in the chest but it was still moving.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:25 pm
Still close by to Niara, "Arlight battle manuevers everyone. Those are the dark humanoid bird creatures that carried us."

"Wasn't there more of them te last time.." Dave asked  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:29 pm
The winged creature screeched in pain. It flew down to where Niara was and scooped her up in it's taloned feet. As they rose into the air Niara yelled, "Don't shoot Elaise, you might hit me!!! Here, catch!!" She tossed down her bow to her, and then pulled out her swords. She sliced the creature's stomach, making it screech even more, then she stabbed it thru the throat, saying "Shut up, you stupid fat bird!!" The creature lost its hold on Niara, and Niara flew to the ground. She smacked into the ground, and instantly lost conciousness.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:33 pm
elasie ran ove to where niara lay and knelt down beside her grabbing her bag of her back she took out the rest of the salve she head used before and lay it on the grass.
she checked niara's head and found a gash on it she then appplied some of the salve to the wound. she then checked her breathing sighing with relief when she found it was normal.
she took her colak off and lay it over niaras shoulders, sitting down next to her with fang at her side to protect them both.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:36 pm
Zack catched up with the other,just when other winged creatures appeared.Verdruss landed on his shoulder and cuddeled against his head.He stroke of the wing of the little bird"..Hey calm down...Now i wil take care..."He walked over to the others"Get behind me!I will make a bit wind!!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:51 pm
Niara was in so much pain, that she thought to herself, wouldn't death be better??? Niara couldn't comprehend anything the people around her were saying. Memories of her past came to haunt her, especially the time when she was thrown to the ground and beaten sensless by the kids at her school.
Flashback:
Niara was walking home from school, when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and saw a bunch of kids following her. She stopped, they stopped. 'What do you want?' she called to them. The one kid picked up a rock and threw it at her head. It hit her, and she fell down. They all came charging at her and started kicking her relentlessly. After five minutes of torture, the kids went home happy. Niara got up to her feet and stumbled home. 'Where have you been, Niara?' her foster mom scolded her. 'Get out of the house this instant! You are filthy! Go bathe, or you won't be allowed in this house again!' her mom scolded. Niara said, 'Fine! I never want to see you again!' she said to her. Niara stumbled off to the stream in the woods and cleaned herself and all of her wounds, especially the large gash on the side of her head where the one boy's shoe slid and cut it open. She then climbed a tree, and stayed there for a week, not even bothering to go to school.

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:59 pm
((Hey golden priestess, should you or I edit the posts of helping Niara?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:04 pm
( ermm you if you don't mind. biggrin )

elaise sat next to niara, she saw that she was in a lot of pain but she didn't ahve anything to soothe the pain. looking up worriedly she turned to fang and askd him to gather the herbs she needed from the woods not wantoing to leave niara's side.
she looked down again at niara, looking up when fang ran off she sw the rest of the wolves gathering around them to give them more protection.  

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:15 pm
He walks to Elaise. Coop gets his swords ready. "So how is she", he asks Elaise. He was worried about Niara's fall. Also he was worried by the distressed look on his fallen comrade's face.
Dave gets ready for a bird creature that's coming towards him.

((Ok I got rid of the post))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm
" she's in a lot of pain." elaise says to coop without looking at him. " i've sent fang to gather the ingrediants i need to make a painkiller from the forest."
just then fang came bounding out of the trees towards her holding herbs in his mouth.
taking the herbs of him she washed them with water and began to break them up into a paste, she then added the passt to a bit of water and lifting niara's head up she tilted it so she could get her to swollow some of it.  

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:49 pm
"Good boy fang" Coop said while petting Elaise's friend.
Dave sees the creature comin for him. He does a flip and grabs hold of the creature behind. To shake Dave off, the creature flies higher into the sky. While in the air, Dave keeps a good grip on it. He then puts his arm over the eyes of the creature. Without knowing where its going it heads straight to some of its flock. Dave takes out a tonfa and bashes any winged creatures that get close to him. Side by side, Dave sends them down the ground hard. "YEEEEEHHAAAAAW!" he yelled out as he controlled his ride right back into the ground. Near the end of the dive, Dave jumps and tucks and rolls on the ground. As the bird thingy crashes away from the group, Dave gets up and sees he landed right next to Coop. "I got 4 so how bout you bro?" With the wild side of his personality, Dave is able to pull off insane stunts that no one in their right mind would ever do.

Coop sees that Zack is getting ready to unleash a heavy attack on the rest of the dark humanoid bird creatures. However, Coop notices more behind him and his comrades. "ZACK, you take out the ones in front, I'll take the behind." And so Coop grabs his stone and gets his flames on. He flies up to take on the creatures coming from the rear.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:09 pm
Niara swallows the awful tasting liquid. The pain dies down, but is still there. The grimace of pain is still there, but not as profound. She flinches every now and then when she hears a loud thud, reminding her of her impact on the land.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games