Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

IvyGauge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:54 am
Indeed. You learn alot from those folks! xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:45 pm
I don't watch it either. ;;>___>

[Le S h i t]

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:41 pm
Yea, I never got into it....but then again, I don't have HBO, or whatever channel it came on... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:47 pm
Lol, my mother got into it so I torrented the first 4 seasons for her to watch. She's now finished with the series, and I haven't seen the last 3 episodes yet... cry

But yes... being an Italian-American I can say I adore the show. ******** all those who says it gives us a bad name. It's entertainment. Build a bridge, haha.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:53 pm
Wow. Three years this topic has been up. i never bothered to check when this topic was made lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:56 am
I just think it's ironic how everyone at the beginning said, "If Capcom put Alice into her own game, they'r ruin RE's storyline," yet nobody said anything about Leon and RE4.... And look at them now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:45 am
I know. I think its weird that the same people who complain that the RE movies don't follow the storyline of the games or whatever, are the same people who have no problem with RE4 even though its part of the game series and is supposed to follow RE's storyline yet it doesn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:39 am
Although i hate the movies i think that people are stupid for not ignoring them. If you hate the movies that is fine but please don't tell me at ever opportunity that you think they suck.  

A5116278

Ezba

Wealthy Ladykiller

4,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

The fact that Umbrella is now defunct is what's probably going to ruin RE. What is RE without the multi million dollar corporation to create new monsters and zombies and stuff? sad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:35 am
Well, Umbrella is still salvageable so to speak. I mean, Wesker is basically building it back up to what it used to be (or at least he's attempting to).

I say the T-Virus needs to be brought back big time. None of this Plaga crap.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:47 am
Yeah, but it's still not gonna be the same. I mean, before, Umbrella was run by Spencer and we don't really know anything about Spencer. So Umbrella itself still maintained that air of Mystery. We know a whole lot about Wesker, so in his control, it won't be as cool.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:57 am
Right, but we don't even know for sure that Spencer is dead. He still could be on a respirator somewhere, giving Wesker orders.

A girl can dream.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:01 am
He's dying and i think in a clique way he will pass on some info on beating Wesker before he dies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:27 am
Then Wesker is gonna transform into a monster 4 times his size in 3 seconds, and you're forced to fight him, and it's gonna be RE4 all over again.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:59 am
then I'm never going to play it. ever.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games