Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:06 pm
The cops slammed on their breaks, sliding short of the fireball that erupted in front of them. Reversing to avoid the fire and crater, the cops were soon resuming their pursuing, although they were further behind now.

Feeling Leeloo's distress, M grew upset, not at what was happening but that it was making Leeloo upset. He decided he would stop what caused her sadness.
"...I am Subject M....who are you?...." He asked Sabine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:08 pm
Kiba swined around the door and into the vehicle and shut the door behind him. "where are you headed?" kiba said in a seriouse manor  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:18 pm
'Subject M? What a strange name... I am Sabine,' she thought. She frowned, glancing around the clearing and the lake. She was loath to leave it, but this was an opportunity to learn - and she would be able to find her way back, when she wanted to. She cast a look above her, to ensure that the way was clear, and jumped. With a strong sweep of her wings, she cleared the treetops and surveyed the island. Closer to the more populated area, there seemed to be some sort of commotion - smoke was rising; but nothing gave her a clue where M might be. 'May I find you?' she asked, directing her thoughts specifically at him now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:52 pm
"That's a good question." Aaron replied as he was thinking of where to go. "I think I'll head to the airport. I'll probably lose some of those cops there."  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 pm
"....Come to me...." M replied to Sabine, knowing that his thoughts to her would help her sense the direction he was in. Breaking away from the main part of the resort. The number of people and lights were reduced. The stars became easier to see. "Leeloo, after you save the world, what will you do then?" M asked, curious as to what she would do since this one task seemed to influence all her thoughts and actions.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 pm
Sabine did feel the direction the thought came from now, and she turned towards the lights. Not there, though... just apart from it. Once she was sure, she angled her wings to fall into a rapid, shallow descent towards the area. 'They said you were like me. Was it true?' she asked, keeping up her contact to get a more specific location for him as she flew.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:56 pm
".....unless they mentioned me specifically, I assume they meant we are both non-human tests....." M replied, still walking with Leeloo. Looking up at the sky, M marveled at the stars. If he had ever seen them before, it was a long time ago. The vast expanse and beauty they imparted were not easily rivaled in M's opinion. ".....Do stars bring you comfort?....." He seemed to ask Sabine for no obvious reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:04 pm
'I thought as much,' Sabine replied to M's first comment. His second took her by surprise. She flipped over to look at the sky for a moment, studying the stars perplexedly. 'I never thought about it. Should they?' she asked. She was nearing him, she could feel it. She slowed and hovered for a moment, trying to locate him.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:16 pm
M could feel Sabine's mind now and knew it was much closer. "....If you were 'like' me they would....." M answered her, but then stubbled over something in the road. The fading lights of the resort were beginning to leave him in the dark. Without Leeloo he would lose himself soon. ".....what does give you comfort?....." M asked Sabine curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:25 pm
His last thoughts let her pinpoint him, and she saw him stumble. He wasn't like her - that was obvious immediately. She didn't even have to think about her next actions, then - it was second nature to her now to hide her wings and her horns in the fifth dimension, which she did without hesitation. She wasn't too far up in the air; as she began to freefall, she ducked her head and rolled, flipping to land on her feet in front of M and Leeloo. She hadn't expected the other to be there, but it didn't faze her. 'Do I need comfort?' she asked. It was a rather strange concept to her; she'd never felt insecure in any way, and there wasn't much that troubled her. That came from her mother, she knew - she was much less human in her thoughts and emotions than one might have guessed by her appearance.

((Edited, to account for the fact that Deadly Cliche is now here. Hi!))  

CharlotteGray

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 pm
Leeloo looked at him quizacally. "Why then my task is finished and I go to sleep. I forget any unnecessary information and they wake me in another 4800 years. But this time I don't want to go. I have found something/someone worth living. I need you as a friend, M. No longer do I find it necessary to sleep for such a long time." She said softly. The screams of the victims hurt her. She was unable to close her mental barriers, as she had no idea how she opened them. The third voice rung in her ears, metallic like and distant. "We must go. They are dying." She took M's hand and walked quicker, relying on her night vision and sense of hearing. A few times the pain of the shouts made her gasp. The dragon lady startled her but she smiled slightly. "I am Leeloo Minai Lekatariba-Lamina-Tchai Ekbat De Sebat. Leeloo for short." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:43 pm
"....Of course...." M replied to Sabine's question of the necessity of comfort. To M, comfort was the reason for living. With nothing good in your life, there was nothing worth living for in his opinion. With Sabine's appearance, M took her hand has Leeloo pulled him past. "...come....we have somewhere to be...." He thought to the dragon before thoughts of suffering and death entered his mind. There were very disturbing to M and he found them very uncomfortable. He now knew what Leeloo was upset over and knew how he could help. Shielding both of their minds, M could no longer feel the suffering of those ahead. Firefighting vehicles were now on the scene, putting it out. "I'm glad you need me," M said to Leeloo, deciding that the feelings brought on from her statement were very good. "....Sabine?.....what comforts you?...." M thought to her again, figuring that if Sabine was alive then she must have some reason for living.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:52 pm
'I - don't know,' Sabine finally answered. 'I am not sure I understand the concept. Is comfort like pleasure?' The feeling that she recieved from M when he thought the word reminded her of her mother, and of the feel of the sun, or the wind, but she wasn't sure if it was right. She sent the images and the sensations accompanying them to M. 'Is this comfort?' She wasn't sure where they were going, but she willingly let M and Leeloo lead her along. This was turning out to be rather interesting.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:12 am
"....yes....those are similar to mine.....we are more alike than the others...." M thought to Sabine, recognizing her mental prowess. Coming upon the accident, the 3 were basked in the shifting orange glow of the flames. Car debris littered the paved ground and human remains were hidden in with it. The heat from the dieing flames felt good in the cool evening air, but the smoke irritated M's lungs and eyes. Looking away from the carnage, M took his first good look at Sabine. He was tempted to pick her up with his telekinesis and examine her closer like the others, but after the last time he decided against it. ".....you are....like the stars...." M thought to her, before he could really examine how exactly she related to the stars.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:27 am
Sabine smiled. He picked up on a lot. She hadn't bothered to hide her elongated, sharp canines, but she didn't suppose it mattered that much. 'There is a legend, among my mother's people, that we were born of the stars,' she told him. 'Perhaps it has some truth to it.' That was, supposedly, where a dragon's fire came from. She'd never thought about whether it was true or not before.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games