Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm
Luo1304
Luo's body tensed up, and his voice raised. He'd never been more furious. "Excuse me! On what grounds are you failing me? For speaking up? I'm not gonna sit quietly by and seriously let you do this. You have no right to fail me for completing the task correctly. That's not fair! I will NOT except that response, not at all!" Luo was so mad he didn't here Kazu ask him where Zeramaru was.

Zeramaru heard what Luo said and then started to laugh.
"you passed the 2nd test." Zeramaru said with laughs as he kept the scroll
"its about bravery...Passing the maze without giving up shows some courage but doing that then standing up for yourself that takes a lot of guts kid" Zeramaru said patting his shoulder.
"Now where's Kazu I will rip him to shreds!" Zeramaru said storming off to kazu's direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 pm
As Zeramaru left after patting his shoulder, Luo stood there for a moment. He took very deep breaths, closed his eyes and calmed down. He then smiled. It was another test. "He's thinks like Hero" Luo said still standing there. "His tests have a purpose, but his methods are crazy. But thank goodness. I passed the second part!" Luo pumped a fist and jumped up. He put his weights on and decided to run around the room while waiting for Zane. He was excited to tell him the good news. "A test of bravery and I passed. Cool."  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 pm
Kazu noticed Zeramaru running towards him, he did some handsigns and everything doubled, he walked away  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:31 pm
"I AM BULLLLLLLLLLETPROOF!" exclaimed Zane with his fist held high as he walked out of the Maze and into the Guild Hall, then he burst out into laughter, "No one can top the Mist!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Plexilate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:34 pm
Sano walked into the room and shook the snow off his cloak. While lowering his hood he heard Zane yelling and he laughed. "Nobody except Suna. Seriously, I probably got more scrolls than you then the entirety of Mist combined." Sano laughed and took a seat near the middle of the hall to wait for the next part of the exam to begin.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 pm
"Heh...see I'm in too much of a good mood to let that effect me, so I'm just going to ignore you now...buh bye," Zane laughed at the Suna ninja. He turned to Luo and asked him "So what did I miss?"  

BluewolfofMibu

Fanoto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 pm
A kunai came whistling through the air within the Grand Hall, mostly unnoticeable. As it continued it's path, if one looked closely, they would be able to see an explosive tag trailing off the tail of the projectile. Moving with great speed over the area, the explosive tag activated, erupting into a fiery explosion that echoed off the great walls to give a thunderous effect. The kunai spilled from the area of devastation with smoke sliding off its sides as it toppled to the floor a few feet from Zeramaru. Around the handle of the kunai was a letter written on the back of a student's test that was obviously used to serve as a message. The message in question read:

Quote:
Dear Zeramaru guy puppet thingy,

I thought it might be good to inform you that one of the Genin cheated, very, very, very poorly at that. I was able to overlook some of the more clever ones, but he simply walked right up to my desk, copied the answers, passed them onto a teammate, and then turned in his test and left. I believe the name was Cazu, or Kasu, something like that. Anywhom, I was unsure as what you wanted me to do or what you were going to do, so I thought I'd inform you. If you would like me to take action against him or the teammate he passed the answers to, let me know.

Love,Your good great recent friend acquaintance,

Jono Akako

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 pm
Sano chuckled at the genin's lack of a response to Sano's instigation. He then closed his eyes and began thinking of who he would fight. He thought about Ed and what he could be learning from Ronnel, and he thought of Jono. His thoughts were interrupted when an explosion went of in the hall. Sano jumped up and looked around. To his right was a kunai in the middle of the blast point. He walked over to it and realized if was from Jono. He laughed at went back over to his seat watching everyone in the hall.  

Plexilate

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 pm
Luo looked at the Suna ninja and shrugged. "Well, I was the fastest ninja to get through it with only fifteen rooms. You may have gotten lucky with the scrolls, but the mist was faster." Luo then then turned to Zane. "Well, I stood up for myself and got passed for the second part of the exam, so I don't have to do it again. I'm glad to see you made it through the maze."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:46 pm
Zane saw the kunai whisped by, "Aw crap..." he muttered as he jumped down and took cover. After the explosion he got back to his feet. "What the hell is wrong with people, who throws an explosive tag in the middle of a crowded room?" Zane sighed and then turned to Luo. "Hey don't waste your breath on him Luo, it's not worth our time."  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 pm
Luo nodded at Zane. "Okay, Oh one more thing." Luo pulled Hajime's katana from his side and held it in his hands horizontally presenting it to Zane. "Look, other than some of Hajime's stuff, you didn't really get anything of his. And I wanted to give you a gift before the last part of the chuunin exams. I got his senbon set anyway, and you're the better swordsman between us two, so I know you'll get more use out of it and appreciate it more than I would. So take it." Luo smiled at Zane and nodded downwards at the katana.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:09 pm
Kemai still standing there came up to Zeramaru "hey Zeramaru what do you want me to do?" Kemai then put his hands together ready to do a jutsu  

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:11 pm
Zane took the katana from Luo and unshethed the blade. The blade shone brightly as Zane swung downwards with the sword testing it out. "Wow, really? This is an amazing blade, I can tell already that it's good craftsmanship. I'll definitley put this blade to good use," said Zane as he sheathed the blade and strapped it to his waist. "Hehhehe, I finally have my own katana! Grandpa wouldn't let me have one, said I had to earn one, guess he was right," Zane smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 pm
Luo nodded smiling. He knew Zane would like it. "You did earn it. I said to myself that if you got passed the maze, I'd give it to you to use for the final rounds of the exam. Plus, I figured that I'd give you the blade that gave you that scar. Oh, and don't forget that it has Hajime's special poison on it, so don't touch the blade without protection." Luo then took out the senbon set he got. It was really pretty. All the senbon had small intricate designs on them, the prominent one being dragons swirling around them. He closed the set and put them back in his holster.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:25 pm
"Yeah, it was this sword that made this scar," Zane said as he clutched the sword and remembered that day. Hajime had performed his Demonic Ice Mirrors and completely had him on the run. That's when Hajime dashed in front of him and slashed through his shoulder. "You know the damn thing still hurts from time to time. So is that your senbon set?" Zane asked.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games