Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:38 am

User ImageWithering Petals cried. "I don't want to serve someone... " Then the energy from the plants was completely used up and she fainted. Her eyes closed and she hung in his arms, like a rag doll.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:16 am
User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha got out of bed, and lazily got dressed. I can't believe I'm trapped in this damned place. After getting ready for the day, she headed out to the courtyard, as usual. She noticed two people swords fighting and to her eyes, one of them didn't look like a demon of the castle. She found an empty stone bench and sat down.

Ranpha craved to practice one on one sword combat. She envied them, as she watched them train. At the corner of her eye, she noticed something shine. A dagger? She looked around, wondering if someone had dropped it. When no one noticed, she picked it up. It was light. Ranpha smiled, and aimed for one of the target points. All had atleast one arrow shot in the center. She threw the dagger and it cut through the arrow, and took it's place in the center.

((My character Kyoto has been erased. Ranpha has taken it's place.))  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:29 am
User Image
Alice looked over to see the woman playing with the arrows, and a dagger. She looked back blocking another attack, and jumped back. "I really don't think this is safe sweatdrop ..". Perferably before I would either run, or accidently attack...never done it at will..

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:39 pm
"Finally" Guroji said as he picked up Withering Petals in both of his hands, and carried her to his room.

"Hey lass, would you like to try as well?" Hirono said as he jumped over towards Ranpha, his claws retracted and he put his hand on her shoulder.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:44 pm
User ImageRANPHA

"Th-that's fine." Ranpha replied. So much for keeping a low profile... "I'm guessing she needs to learn it more than I." She tipped her head towards Alice.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:45 pm
Alice smiled over at Ranpha "Nice shot by the way.." she smiled innocently towards her. She noticed the strange clothing, and the strange scent. I can't tell what she is?...a strange smell...seems human, but she looks like she's from Japan..hmm? Alice nodded slowly "Maybe...I usually didn't find intrest or need to learn..." she sighed.

User Image

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 pm
User ImageRANPHA

"Thank you." Ranpha said, smiling. "Practice makes perfect, I guess."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm
Alice nodded "Indeed...which makes me think..hold on." She ran inside with her sword, and went to look for some weapons. She found to short swords and grabbed those, replacing it with the other sword.

She ran back out holding one in each hand "These are a bit lighter, and I've played with these before...once or twice" she held them up, with a innocent nervous smile on her face.

User Image

MindxHunter

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:00 pm
User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha watched with a curious face as Alice went inside and came back out with a few swords. "So, you use rouge weapons?" Ranpha asked. "Their light because they give you an ability to strike quick, causing damage to your opponent. But, using the first sword you had would cause you to attack slower but causing a lot more damage. Although, I do say so myself, I enjoy being the quicker opponent."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:02 pm
"Well then, I will go better now." Hirono said as his claws came out again and dashed towards Alice with great speed.  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:05 pm
Alice rolled over again, and dashed past Hinoro, across. Missing his blades by a few inches "Sorry...I don't think I could swing though..." she smiled happily at Hinoro "Speed and Strength seems to be the only thing going for me..".

She squated down on one knee, ready for Hinoro "Attacking him couldn't hurt him?...right?....He hurt Shou..." she remembered that. "Then I have a right.." she mumbled to herself.

User Image

((Oh and that girl posted back on the last page, something about five years ago >_> Just to let you knows ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:10 pm
User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha watched the scene. I wonder how those weapons of his works. She looked at Hirono, and watched him fight, again, curious faced.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:12 pm
"Well then. At least I should teach you of lightning attacks, but I wonder if you can handle the strain?" Hirono said, putting his balled-up fist to his chin.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:18 pm
Alice sighed "Well...I wouldn't know.." she replied, hoping nothing would go back during it. "Do you shoot a lighting bolt, or just move at quick speed...?"

User Image

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:22 pm
"Neither, the blade is enveloped in pure lightning, able to stun enemies. Yet, at the 'Top', no body really has mastered it." Hirono said, as he then appeared behind Alice. "Never let your guard down.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games