Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:41 pm
Zane's clone dropped in the Hyoton dojo when he spotted another shinobi along with Hero's clone. "Hey so what's going on?" he asked  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 pm
Hero looked at the man "What rank are you?" Hero looked at zane. "Question are you the mizukage again or am I still mizukage and you gonna be my sannin?"  

Jelloish Pudding

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:41 pm
"I'm Mizukage dad," he told him. "I know how much you hate training students," he chuckled as he spoke from experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm
Hero smiled "Well we both will train this one seeing as I know a hyouton jutsu you don't" Hero smiled.  

Jelloish Pudding

The Extra Syllable

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:36 am
Rhulain scratched his head and smile "i'm a jounin. Oh, and my name is Rhulain, if i didnt mention it earlier."

((sorry i havnt been posting often, Secondary school is getting hard))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 pm
"What hyoton jutsu that I don't know?" Zane asked him curiously. "Oh and just recently I saw Rahenno use a jutsu called Freeze Frame. Do you know it?" Zane asked him.  

BluewolfofMibu

LordTares

Romantic Raider

2,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:55 pm
LT ran up sprinting after Zane, and he finally caught up with Zane. He made it panting and doubled over with his hands rested on his knees. "I finally found you Zane!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Hero sighed "Nah I don't know it... I just used it on you and luo when you were genin whenever I could." Hero remember his 'training' on vertigo island  

Jelloish Pudding

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:48 pm
"We were academy students during that training," Zane pointed out, his brow twitching as it did so. "LT what's up? And what technique don't I know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Hero smiled "My own jutsu called freezing wind."  

Jelloish Pudding

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:55 pm
"Freezing wind...well come on Dad...you're holding out on me?" he chuckled wondering what this technique was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:51 pm
Zane's real body went inside as he placed some blood upon the tablet. The door closed behind him as the shadow clone dissapeared, gaining its knowledge. As he went inside he went directly to the pond next to the dojo and placed his hand over the body of water. "Reido..." he stated as he easily froze the entire lake by decreasing the temperature of the water drastically. He has been able to do this since forever, but he needed to master the basics in order to master everything else.

Reido [Freezing Point]
Description: The very foundation upon which all Hyoton is based upon. By using chakra to manipulate water and wind, a hyoton user is able to freeze an available water source which can then be used for Ice or Snow based Ninjutsu. Hyoton users are able to use this ability to freeze moisture found within the enviroment in order to create ice in any situation as long as moisture is present. This jutsu is required for the rest of the techniques in this tree.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 pm
Zane stepped atop of the ice as he forced his chakra to the soles of his feet. The chakra seemed to grip unto the ice as he walked among it rather easily. He now dashed across the lake, then ran several laps around it as he got the feel of the ice beneath him.

Reinigiri [Zero Grip]
Description: By forcing chakra onto the their feet, the shinobi is able to walk atop of snow with ease and move around on Ice with no problem whatsoever. This jutsu is mandatory for most shinobi as it allows them to be a master of their element and enviroment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:05 pm
Zane stepped off the water as he flicked his finger, the water returning to normal. As he looked back at it, he spread his chakra among the soles of his feet as he stepped upon the water. Suddenly, the water below him instantly froze as he slid among the water. He noticed that it was much faster than even running. He took note of this and continued skating through the water, freezing with every inch he moved.

Koori Waku No Jutsu [Ice Slide Technique]
Description: A usefull technique for dodging or manuevering around upon the battlefield. As long as their is a small amount of water located near or around the users feet they are able to force chakra through their feet and instantly freeze the moisture and use it as a slide of sorts. This technique makes the water stretch out and create ice for the user to slide upon as long as their is sufficient amount of moisture. This jutsu can be used to avoid oncoming techniques and attacks, or just for moving quicker than one is normally able to run.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:19 pm
Standing atop of the ice, Zane performed a series of seals. He focused his Hyoton chakra as the ice beneath him began to rise, manifesting itself and shaping into a clear image in front of him. Soon enough, the ice began to look exactly like Zane. He finished the jutsu as now there were two Zanes standing atop of the ice.

Hyouga Bunshin No Jutsu [Glacier Bunshin Technique]
Description: A clone formed entirely out of ice. This bunshin is formed of compacted and very dense ice. The result of the compact ice is a clone that is very hard to destroy and is fully capable of combat although it does lack any sort of chakra. Where most clones are only able to take one or two hits, the Hyouga bunshin is able to withstand multiple blows, with the ice chipping away as each attack lands. This bunshin is very weak against Katons.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff