Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:34 pm
((The past can take forever to be shown. Just hang in there with it.))

Daquee was already expecting something like this to happen. The long line of Priests in Daquee's family had trained him for combat against dark dragons. "Yes, seal your fate. Show me what you can do before you are crushed by the light. Just like the shadows you cling to so vehemently." Daquee shouted bracing for the impact that would occur. The shadows hit hard against a concave wall of light in front of Daquee. The shadows were destroyed as they hit the wall and pushed Daquee back slightly with every hit. The wall flashed into a sphere casting no shadow on the inside as light poured from all directions. Daquee sneered at Saika expressing every bit of hate he had for shadow dragons and their connection to darkness. The sphere began shrinking in on Saika the solid wall of light could easily crush her, but that was if Daquee could keep the bubble from fading out. Then again there really wasn't anyone to stop him since Saika was trapped and the traitor was unconscious.

"No, it's happening just like last time." Scorch mumbled trying to stand up to help. The same thing had happened a long time ago. The same thing had killed a close friend of Scorch. Scorch knew what the capabilities of that sphere were, and last time there had been nothing identifiable left.
"I can't let you do that!" Scorch yelled standing up as dry leaves nearby caught fire from the unseen aura of heat around him. The scar on his back was covered in flickering flames that slowly grew into eight separate tendrils.

"Yeah you will get your turn traitor. Just be paitent you're in no condition to." Daquee was cut short by the nearby impacts and the shrinking of the light sphere stopped. "How can you possibly do that? You should be disabled from Kummar's beating. You aren't even old enough to have such good control." Daquee was shaken by the display, but remembered it from somewhere. Daquee kept out of the way of the two striking tendrils allowing the light sphere to expand again.

"You think? Looks can be deceiving, but I shouldn't need to tell you that." Scorch said watching Daquee jump out of the way of the two tendrils. Though there was little point in keeping it up. When Daquee landed the rest of the tendrils came up from under him. There was no way he could move pinned to the ground, and with his concentration broken the light sphere shattered. "Will you be okay?" Scorch called over to Saika while keeping Daquee's mouth shut with a tendril.

Marstren blocked the flames just like he had done before, but this time he was knocked forward by Kummar's tail. The side effects of the scars were also becoming apparent as Marstren's breathing got heavier from the strain. "I'm a soldier. I don't give in that easily. I have to keep fighting even if it means I die. So I guess you'll have to kill me." Marstren was going to try one last thing, and he would have to hope it would go his way.

((Long. >.>))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 am
"I'll gladly give you that final statement." Kummar said. He came forward and pressed down on Marstren with one paw, pushing harder and harder until he would crush the human. All good things must come to an end. I'll have to appologize to my friends for ruining their experiment. he thought to himself.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 am
Saika glared at him agrily for his arrogance. her eyes began to give off pure black flames of darkness as her blue eye showed brightly through. She huvored backwards and a dark replica shot out toward Daquee. This dark replica was special and unice and was only preformed by the most elite of dark dragons.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:09 am
Scorch lifted Daquee out of the way using the tendrils. "You know if you kill him you're only proving him right. Though it may be hard you're going to have to let him go. That way you're not the epitome of his definition" Scorch said restraining Daquee even more so he couldn't say anything.

The pressure was uncomfortable at first, but slowly became lessened as Marstren sank down. The ground around him and Kummar had softened significantly. This allowed the two to sink down a few feet before the ground turned into solid stone. Marstren warped to the shadow plane and back before the mark stopped working. "Well I think I won that round." Marstren said panting as he backed up away from Kummar. Marstren was exhausted and might not last another round. Though he planed to be long gone before Kummar would get free.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Kummar struggled to get free as fast as he could. He wasn't sunk in too deep, so it wouldn't take him that long to crack the stone and break his hands and feet out. On second thought, I think I'll beat my friends for creating such a human. he thought. The more he struggled, the more he saw the stone he was trapped in begin to crack. He had to hurry and at least grab the captured humans before Daquee was finished with whatever he was doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 am
Saika inhaled as she landed on the ground. The copy then fly back into her as she looked at Scorch. Ok... she said as seemed out of energy.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:48 pm
((I hate school... Moving isn't helping much either >.<))

"Hey I see you two handled that well enough I guess. Though what's with the pinata?" Marstren said limping towards Scorch. Kummar had possibly dislocated something, but the side effects of the mark was keeping pain minimum. "We will have to go quickly either way. I'm out of radio range and I don't think my trap will hold much longer." Marstren wasn't too concerned about Scorch's tentacle looking things. The most important thing was getting out alive, and freaky abilities would be brought up later.

"Marstren, good timing. We are finished over here, and I guess you are done too. You want me to try and lift the containment unit they brought? Might slow us down slightly, but I might be able to do something." Scorch put Daquee on the ground and wrapped him in more restraints. The tendrils separated and grew back to the normal length leaving Daquee restrained. Scorch picked up Marstren with one of the tendrils and put him on his back. The tendrils then laid against the back of Scorch's wings as he took off.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 pm
Kummar managed to get one arm free from the ground. It was tough though, and parts of his body sparked as the pistons and gears worked hard to get his limbs free. Now all he had to do was free his other arm, and then his legs. That would take some time, and the human and dragon traitor were leaving. And Daquee said he could handle them. Best not bring that up though or he'll turn me into scrap. he thought as he struggled to get his other limbs out as fast as possible.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:48 am
Saika looked at Daquee then over at Kummar in alook that was slightly confused before she spread her wings and took flight into the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:31 pm
((Hey hey hey you guys still here? I've had lots to do in school and with moving still. Now I'm sick which absolutely sucks. Yeah any way I should be on a little more often?))

"Down there to the left! That is the transport unit isn't it?" Marstren yelled looking at the unit through his binoculars.

Scorch nodded before coming down on top of the unit. "This will weight will make flying harder, but it shouldn't be a problem." Scorch Began lifting the unit into the air as quickly as he could. Once above the trees he started moving back towards the convoy.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:46 pm
((I'm still here. Don't worry.))

Just one more pull. Kummar thought to himself. He gave one final tug on his right leg and finally freed it from being stuck in the ground. "If I ever see that little human again, I'm going to crush him before he even gets a chance to use those powers." he said to himself. Speaking of which, he looked around for the human and the fire dragon to see where they had gone. He could just barely make them out in the distance flying away with the formerly captured humans. He could catch up to them, but Daquee was still stuck as well. Better to check on the elite before going after the humans instead of abandoning him here. "Need my help getting free, or can you manage that yourself?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 pm
((1 of 2 Hey it's been a little bit since I could get on and reply to anything. So I'll worry a little.))

Daquee struggled to loosen the restraints for a few seconds after hearing Kummar's question but, as soon as there was give, the tendrils constricted again. Though with the thought of having to get help from a lower ranking officer didn't go over so well in Daquee's mind. However he was too drained to struggle free or create light enough to cut himself free. "I do require assistance if you wouldn't mind." Daquee managed to get out though it sounded muffled since his mouth was wrapped shut.

Marstren slid down one of the fiery appendages holding up the carrier unit, and found it quite odd to do so. The structure was made of fire but was cool to the touch and solid. Though Marstren wasn't going to ask much till everyone was back at central, and he could question Scorch in private. "Hey you guys going to be okay in there? I know it isn't comfortable, but you shouldn't be going to a slave camp tonight." Marstren yelled into an air vent to update the people on what was going on. Though there was no answer Marstren knew the people were probably feeling slightly better.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:55 am
"Alright. Hold still." Kummar said. He tried tugging at the bindings at first, but they didn't budge even a little bit. What are these things even made of? he asked himself. He raised one arm and a blade came out of his wrist. It was sharp enough that it could easily cut through dragon scales, so he assumed it work on whatever these things were. He carefully slid the blade between the bindings and Daquee and then pulled up. Fortunantly, the bindings were not invincible and cut just as easily as rope. After he'd cut the first one, he worked on removing the rest, saving the one around Daquee's mouth for last.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:03 pm
When Kummar was finished cutting apart the bindings Daquee got up flexing his jaw since it had been bound so tightly. "I currently do not know what actions to take. They are getting away with the slaves, but there is also the issue of our lose. Since this was originally your mission you can call what we are to do." Daquee was most likely to get verbally beaten by the emperor when he gave the report later no matter what actions they took.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:18 pm
((Should we try advertising the roleplay a little since it seems to have become just you and me still posting? I've got one or two people I could try to invite.))

Kummar had to think a little about what call to make. On the one hand, he was damaged rather badly, but not enough to keep from fighting. On the other, he didn't want to look like a coward and/or a failure by abandoning the original mission. "We'll go after them. We're going to return with either humans, or a traitorous dragon's head." he said, hoping in the back of his mind that he made the right decision.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games