Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
My Little Story (meats vs veggies who will win (meat)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what's your favorite FESTIVE
  eastet
  kwanzaa
  halloween
  martin luther king
  father's day
  9/11
View Results

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 pm
Trenn was the only mod left. This morning, Fish finally died of starvation.

Trenn arrived in the wi-fi district. It was empty, with graffiti threads all over. The mods would occasionally try to clean it up, but to no avail. Windows were boarded up, friend code buildings left abandoned for years (there is even evidence of pre-Fortress members in this district). Trenn cocked his head back and bathed in the memories.

But then there was an attack. Trenn felt a blunt force hit him in the back, and he was sent flying. Once he hit the ground, he regained balance and got up enough to look at his assailant. It was Xilo. He was standing next to none other than Allegro.

Trenn was furious.

“I should have known Xilo was your lap dog.”

“Oh, he's not a lap dog. He's a robot. I programmed him myself.”

Allegro placed a hand on the crown of Xilo's head and pulled down violently. Xilo's face slid down, revealing a processor. Xilo was a living Xbox 360.

“Why did you kill Wayne?!” Trenn asked.

“Oh, he's not the only one. I'm also the one who caused Denko's death. You see, we have become long tired of you mods not doing your jobs right: letting complete idiots onto this island, not enforcing the rules strictly enough... It's time for new mods to rule.”

Trenn narrowed his eyes in disgust and started his chainsaw fist, ready to fight for his life. But then he realized there was a clue in Allegro's words.

“Who's 'we'?” he asked.

“s**t, I said too much. Finish him off, Xilo.”

Xilo lunged at Trenn. Trenn nailed him right in the face with a chainsaw punch, but it didn't have much effect on his metal exterior. Xilo smirked and gave Trenn his own punch, sending him flying through a random wooden shack that happened to be in the middle of an urban area. There was little hope for Trenn's survival, but he was not going to give up. He grabbed a wooden board and slammed it right on the robot's face. Still no effect. Xilo pointed a finger at Trenn, and a hole opened up in the tip, revealing the muzzle of gun. It charged up electric energy to fire a single shot at Trenn. Trenn closed his eyes and accepted his fate. He heard the gun fire, but felt no pain. He opened his eyes and saw that the bullet had landed right next to him. The bullet was three feet long. It would have ******** his s**t. Then Trenn looked to Xilo and saw someone struggling with him. He was clad in ninja armor. This must be whoever saved him from Turtle earlier. He tried to get a good look at the ninja's face.

It was Waynebrizzle! Trenn stood up, awestruck, until Wayne's voice snapped him out of it.

“Help me stall him!”

Trenn ran up and punched at Xilo a few times, dodging whenever the robot dealt retaliating blows. Wayne had a sword with very impressive markings engraved on the blade. It was painful seeing such a work of art being bashed against a titanium face. Xilo grabbed Wayne by the throat and squeezed. Nobody could break his robotic grip. Trenn cried in vain, watching his friend, who he just found out was alive, die in front of him all over again. Wayne's eyes rolled back and he started to become limp.

Xilo released his grip. Wayne fell to the ground, gasping for air. Xilo's eyes started to roll in every direction and turned red. He vomited some memory cards up. Xilo's system had just failed. He was an Xbox 360, after all.

The two ran to catch up to Allegro.

“How did you know I was here?” Trenn asked.

“I had to interrogate Ak. He was kind of shocked to see me.”

“So am I. How are you alive?”

“Ak threw me off the edge of the island after he stabbed me, but someone in an airplane caught me. He used to live on the island but now he moved to the ground and works part-time as a stuntman. He saw me flying through the air and caught me on the wing of his plane-”

“Wait, how did he do that?”

“Do what?”

“Catch you on the wing of his plane?”

“He's a stuntman.”

“Yeah, but wasn't it really hard?”

“He's a STUNTMAN! Look... did you never see the end of Sonic 2 where Tails helps Sonic with his airplane?”

“No.”

“Then you just won't get it. Anyway, the man's name is Forsaken Swordsman. He gave me this really neat sword, even though it's not supposed to be used in combat, and some ninja stars, even though they are also not meant for fighting.”

“But you fight with them anyway.”

“This armor is made of styrofoam.”

Trenn groaned, but on the bright side, they were caught up to Allegro. He was closing himself in a small shack. He locked the door, but it was quickly smashed down by Trenn. They walked in and saw Allegro standing next to a figure in the shadows.

“You've failed me, Allegro,” a feminine voice said. The shadow lifted a gun and shot him down. She then walked into the light to reveal herself. Trenn's jaw dropped.

“Kiski!”

“It's been a while, Trenn, Wayne, my child.”

Wayne looked confused (obviously).

“What?”

“Your father never told you? He killed me because I was pregnant with you. Little did he know, I escaped here. I didn't honestly expect you to survive after I threw you out in the spam can, though. Those damn guild members just love their garbage threads.”

“Father? Then that means...” Wayne looked over at Trenn. Trenn was a lot older than him, but he never would have guessed he was his father. Then again, the two always did joke about how similar they looked, even saying they could be brothers. Their joking was only a little far from the truth.

“Kiski, you know I only did this because you were very ill. If I didn't, you were going to-”

“Try to destroy the guild?! I know! It's nearly done, too. I just need to tie up some loose ends.”

She fired at Wayne. Wayne tried to hold the sword up to block the shot, but obviously a sword won't realistically stop a bullet (especially a sword meant for decorative purposes). It shattered, and the bullet went right into his chest. Wayne was dead.

Before she could aim at him, Trenn ran up to Kiski and grabbed her wrist, preventing her from firing.

“How did you even convince Allegro to help you?!”

“All I told him is that we'd replace the current rulers. Of course, that was a lie. I was going to blow the island up afterwards!”

With her free hand, she held up a detonator. Trenn grabbed the gun from her and fired at her twice. Both shots connected. She fell to the ground, holding the detonator up. Trenn was too far to stop her in time. Her thumb was a centimeter from the button when the jagged end of a broken sword jabbed her wrist, making her drop it. She was at the end of her rope, and just fell limp after that. She was dead. Wayne, who had just stabbed her, was still alive. Until the building collapsed, that is. A boulder fell on both Kiski and Wayne, but Trenn managed to get out just in time.

The detonator was crushed in the debris, and Trenn had saved the island. It was at the loss of his wife and son, but the mods had prevailed. The Nintendo Cult....

is alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:01 pm
It... can't be over. crying  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:04 pm
No sex scene?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:05 pm
;-;
beautiful  

l-Kriel-l

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:05 pm
WTF MY BOYFRIEND DIED FOUR TIMES HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN

;-;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 pm
So are the explosives still placed to blow us up? If somebody finds the detonator could they try to find the frequency and send the signal? What happens if some mad doctor just starts sending out random signals trying to get it, are we screwed?  

Owwin

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:07 pm
Orphie

;-;

I'm like that bad guy from Inuyasha who always runs away after a fight and then throws 40 episodes of filler at the heroes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:08 pm
Waynebrizzle
Orphie

;-;

I'm like that bad guy from Inuyasha who always runs away after a fight and then throws 40 episodes of filler at the heroes.
you're a ********  

Orphie

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:10 pm
Owwin
So are the explosives still placed to blow us up? If somebody finds the detonator could they try to find the frequency and send the signal? What happens if some mad doctor just starts sending out random signals trying to get it, are we screwed?
*sprays with water bottle*

No.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:12 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin

No.
DON'T SPRAY ME! I am a totally sane amateur. I said mad doctor. We need to get a team on finding those explosives before somebody else plans on making them part of the plot for a sequel.  

Owwin

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 pm
Uh.
Wasn't Fish still around, too, just not doing anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:20 pm
Kuzodav
Uh.
Wasn't Fish still around, too, just not doing anything?
No, he starved to death.  

Montiqueue

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin

No.
DON'T SPRAY ME! I am a totally sane amateur. I said mad doctor. We need to get a team on finding those explosives before somebody else plans on making them part of the plot for a sequel.
The only difference between a sane amateur and a mad doctor is a detonator that can destroy the Cult.

Kuzoriff - That was like the 2nd line of the story on this page  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin

No.
The only difference between a sane amateur and a mad doctor is a detonator that can destroy the Cult.

It was edited in.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

One Way to Troll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm
Kuzodav
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin
l-Kathulu-l
Owwin

No.

It was edited in.

I'm disappointed in you, Kuzo. As my biggest fan, you should have noticed that small detail. sad

In other words: I DID NOT, f*****t  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games