Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:34 pm
While this was going on, Hikaru wandered into the student lounge looking for Terry as well. She had an expression halfway between determination and worry painted across her face, and her fists were clenched tightly at her sides. Noticing Tekishe and Terry talking in the corner, she walked up to them, ignoring Tekishe and his air elemental for the moment and focusing entirely on Terry. She pointed dramatically at him.

"Terry! It's time to pay for what you did the other day!"

I can't believe I'm doing this, she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:40 pm
The sylph flinched as Terry poked him, before angerly addressing Tekishe about the insolence of the patient and dissapering in a flash of lightning.

"Oh, thanks. Well, people like Dr.SSSsssSSS I can summon without worrying about control since I've know him since I was a kid. But without a circle?" Tekishe pondered this for a few seconds. "I guess, I just kinda do. You just see the magic flow in front of you and shape it into a circle with your hands and the right words. It's how my mother taught me to summmon. I can summon with a cricle as well, though! It's much easier, but you have less leeway if things screw up or if you want to change something in the middle."  

Tekishe

soless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:44 pm
"I screw up even with a circle, I mean look what happened with..." Terry looks past Tek and at Hiko, "Hiko!" He stands, dropping the rubber ball, and looks at the girl. "I'm really sorry about, about what happened. There was the frog and then the window and the ground but it wasn't the ground and then tails, oh god my tail and there were people everywhere and football and then I started with the....hicups...um....you wanna hit me again?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:48 pm
Hikaru simply stood, staring impassively at Terry for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. After she regained her composure, she walked up to him and clapped him on the shoulder with one hand, grinning somewhat mischeviously and winking.

"Nah, I'm not gonna hit you again. But I do intend to make you pay. The price of a cotton candy at the carnival sounds about right, don't you think? Oh, and you also have to hang out there with me all night, and ride all the rides I want to go on with me." wink  

Misao
Crew

soless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:52 pm
"Alright. It looks like its going to be awesome." Terry smiled. Awesome, yeah, great word there. What's next? Neato? "But, um, just with you?" Terry gulped. I hope she doesn't think... "I mean we're going with other people too, right Tek?" He bent down and picked up the ball, resisting the urge to do so with his mouth. When he stood, he started tossing the ball from one hand to another. "What do you guys wanna ride first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:56 pm
"EVERYTHING, now that your book is back, all is fine again! We should go to the carnival and spin all night." Tekishe began to bounce in place with excitment.  

Tekishe

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:57 pm
Hikaru was thrown a little bit by Terry's question, not quite having expected it so early on in the conversation.

"Er... yeah, right! Of course it's gonna be all of us! We're friends, right? We'll have a great time! I think we should ride the rollercoaster first!"

You totally didn't ask Terry on a date just then, did you? asked half of Hikaru's brain. No, I most certainly did not. Now shut up, snapped the other half.

The first half was laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:02 pm
"Yeah, maybe El and Alex will be there too!" And maybe Hiro will show up. Terry shakes that thought from his head.

"Just let me run this back to my room," He takes the book from Tek and pauses, "Do these books really eat people?" He handled the book like it was a hot plate, holding it with the tips of his fingers only.  

soless

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:06 pm
Hikaru's face flickered between a smile and a concerned frown at the mention of both Alex and El. She still hadn't been able to find El to give her a proper apology... she seemed pretty mad before.

"Oh, hey, speaking of Alex... I ran into her earlier today. We won some prizes at the games. She should still have them - it's a little basket of beanbag plushes. Four of them. She wanted each of us and El to have one, kind of like a symbol of friendship type thing. We should try to find her so you guys can pick them out."

She hung her head a little.

"...Do you think El will want to come with us? I mean, I think she was pretty mad at me the other day for what happened..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:10 pm
"Well, we should try finding her? Who wouldn't want to go to a carnival? Crazy people that's who." He turned to Terry and tapped on the book. "Oh yeah, sometimes the runes and circles in the book go off by themselves too, and that can get a bit hectic." Turning, Tekishe began to walk towards the doors of the lounge, "Now CARNIVAL WOO" he yelled before egressing from the biulding.  

Tekishe

soless

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:14 pm
"Huh? Why wouldn't she be fine?" Terry scratched at the back of his head. "You hit me, not her. Don't worry. She'll be fine." Terry runs off to his room to put the book back, once there he looks at it, thinks about what Tekishe said, and then puts it by itself, in a trunk, at the bottom of his closet. Then he runs some water through his hair, ditches his bag, and heads down for some Carnivale fun.

"Alright guys! Lets go! Rollercoasters, tilt-a-wirls, and spinning galore! Woo! Ribit."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:47 am
He enters the lounge and looked around and saw a group of students that seemed to be quarelling about something and walked towards them. "Can ask what's wrong??" He looked at them.

((Kurai edit: This is a one liner, please extend your posts. Thank you))  

vhalren

steffichong22

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:24 pm
Steffi steps in shyly. "Hello?" There didn't seem to be any activity around. The color left her cheeks and she started to glow a luminous, pale aura. She gazed down and paced towards a couch in the corner and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:12 am
Chiro came down from his dorm and walked towards the Student Lounge. He was left his cloak and bangles in his room and was still wearing his uniform. "I still can't believe that was a small room. It was bigger than my room back home. Speaking of which, I wonder if there is an interrealm phone here?" He looked around and saw a payphone that was realm-linked. He headed over and dialed.
"Hello, hi Rido. Is dad or mom there? Okay, I'll wait."
About a minute later...
"High mom. Dad's still at work? Yeah, I'm okay, it's only school, you don't have to worry so much. Yeah, it is pretty big. Mm-hm, I just wanted to say hi. Tell dad I said 'hello' for me okay? Bye."
"She get's worried too easily." He headed towards the lounge again, and stops by the entrance to wait for Kikari.  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:21 pm
Kikari walked out of her room "That room is perfect" she whispered entering the student lounge "I wonder how mom is" she whispered and caught sight of the phone. She shook her head "I'll use my own phone later" she caught sight of Chiro. She began to walk over to him her sandle he had made for her slipping off. She pulled her foot up hopping on the other one as she fixed it. Once fixed she put her leg down and stumbled, she corrected herself once there her cheeks slightly red "Okay I'm done" she whispered.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games