Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 pm
Eisti blinked a few times in bewilderment gazing up at Ayatane. "He cares for me, I do realize that much. But I'm not so sure there is much of an attraction," she said scratching her cheek. "Well I get the feeling that they're hiding a few things from me. Therefore they don't trust me completely as well. Which it doesn't bother me any. I'm not going to pry." She looked down upon the ground under her feet as they walked. "I believe that the reason we have these visions is so we can change the future if we so wish it. Of course there are some things that you just can't change."

"The future is very unpredictable," Telaria said speaking up. "These visions that we have are of what the future could be, not what it is going to be. Not all of us may be witches, but we all possess the ability to change our future if we have the will to. I believe that these things happen to a reason and all of it is to strengthen us." She fell silent for a few moments before looking up at Ayatane and nodded. "Quite comfortable," she said in a playful tone of voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:46 pm
((Okay my post was ignored referring to the journal, at least I think,maybe I didnt see it reading, but I'm not going to post until they reach Goldor's, it seems everyone has left, and I dont know what to do))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:53 pm
Oh I'm pretty sure there's a little more than that. He looked rather aggitated when the stranger from out of town was placed in the role of making sure that you got to your distination safely. When I was there he was so focused on your well being that he didn't even notice me. I'd say that your well being is above him own. Ayatane looked down at Telaria and a big, mischivous smile spread across his face. He decided not to comment on the future. He believed that there was a path to follow that was preortained and could never be changed. But he didn't want to upset anyone by saying so. There were times when ones opinions were best kept to themselves.
You look absolutly raident with the moon illuminating your face like that... and you look cute in my arms. I should carry you more often so everytime I look down that face that holds an a beauty that is truely impossible to describe with words is looking back at me. I would never be able to have a bad day ever again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:15 pm
"I'm more than certain he didn't mean to be rude by it towards you," Eisti said. "I suppose it makes sense that a few of us aren't trusted fully. It doesn't bother me at all really." She fell silent before sneaking a glance over at Telaria and Ayatane. To her they seemed to be like two pieces of a puzzle that fit perfectly together. Telaria was a fiery spirit who could not be tamed and Ayatane was the one person who seemed to look past all that into her real beauty.

Telaria's cheeks flushed a deep red color. It was the first time anyone had ever commented so on her physical appearance. And it was also the first time she had ever felt such a warmth in her heart. A smile touched her lips. "Oh, but I do need my exercise," she said rather playfully before falling serious again. "I would do anything to be sure that you never have another bad day. And if you were, I would do whatever I could to turn it around."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:39 pm
I never have bad days, I just experience the negitive the days can offer but remind myself at the end of the day I am alive and deal with the rest of it. Though, having such a wonderful woman who works to make sure I never have a bad day won't hurt either..... and might I complement you on the lovely colour of your cheeks? Its almost the same colour as your hair but a few shades darker. Ayatane chuckled, yes, today was a very good day. He looked over at Eisti with a gentle smile, he was happy that the coldness of the group was being delt with so well.
I'm sure that they didn't mean to be rude either, I came in when a tragity came over them and I imagine the impact of that had something to do with the distrust and hostility. So I won't hold it against them. How much further, Telaria? I'm sure that the others are impatient for us to return.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:44 pm
"We have always been a bit wary of strangers. Especially those who are new to these parts. I suppose the same could be said for us if we were to visit your home," Telaria said. "It's just a fact of life that we all must learn to accept." She gently touched her hand to her own warm cheek, which was warm and she had a feeling it wasn't because of the fire within her soul that she controlled and manipulated. "It's not much further. Just a mile I'd say," she informed him.

((I can't think of a decent post for Eisti. >.<))  

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:25 pm
Ayatane's eyes fell upon Telaria, he let his eyes study her face, her body, her hair, her smile.... he took the moment of silence as an opertunity to get to know Telaria without words. He looked into her eyes and lost himself there, only vaguly keeping a vigile on his surroundings to make sure that he didn't run into anything or anyone. His face matched his eyes, gentle and soft. How could he have such hard eyes gaze upon someone that looked so fragile, fragile but with an inner fire. He didn't know what fate brought their stars in line, but he was happy that it did. He wondered if she would still feel the same if she found out he was four years younger than she was? Regardless, he wanted to be with her, he hoped that she would concider coming home with him once everything was over and done with. So many questions, he would ask the stars to keep their relationship strong and growing. He hardly knew her, yet what he did know of her, she was absolutly magnificent. He wanted to learn more about her, he wanted to experience things with her that she liked to do and find new things that they could enjoy together. Ayatane, smile became warmer, softer and more caring. She was... mysterous to him yet and that made him like her all the more. He felt the excitment that one felt when one had a riddle to solve and the means to solve it.

Ayatane spared a quick glance up and saw the others in the distance. He breathed a gentle sigh, we wished for more time, however, he knew when they got to this Goldors place that they would have more time.

I see that we're just about there... I supose you want down now so that your friends don't see in a moment that may be seen as vulnerable. But if you don't mind, I would very much like to continue with carrying you. I love the feeling of having a gorgous woman in my arms, with her arms around my neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:47 pm
Before she realized it, Telaria was gazing into Ayatane's eyes. There seemed to be so much about him that she did not know about. His eyes seemed hard and told their own story. Yet when his eyes met hers, they softened and appeared gentle. A gentleness that it seemed...was only reserved for her. She knew that this was a man who had seen many hardships and had lived through many as well. She was able to see a hidden sadness in the depths of his soul, a sadness that he hid from others, but she could see it as plain as if it was painted right upon his face. There was so much mystery to him that she wanted to know even more about him. She did not know whether or not she would be able to go with him when all of this was over, but she did know that she wanted to be with him. She turned away for a brief moment to gaze towards the catacombs, which were not far away now before her face turned back to him. "I suppose that it would be all right," she said with a half-hearted frown, which quickly upturned into a smile.

Eisti let out a small sigh as they walked on in silence. She was partially relieved when the catacombs came into view for she felt rather awkward walking along side the two of them while they gazed at each other in such a manner. She was very eager to get to Goldor's manor for she was exhausted from the events of today and hoped that it would not take too long to get through the catacombs.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:32 pm
My appologes for being a poor host, Miss Eisti, its been some time sence I had people to travel with. So my topics of conversation are a little lacking, spare events that are hot topics that would be... unwelcomed within this little group. Ayatane looked down at Telaria who was content to be snuggled in his arms. He slightly tightened his grip to hold her a little closer. He hoped that he wouldn't soil her reputation by carrying her 'against her will' but he was sure that they could come up with something to put them off their trail. Then again, maybe they wouldn't have to. He couldn't help but chuckle inside. He felt like a knight carring his rescued Princess back home. All that was needed was a white horse and a sunset. A twinkle of amusment entered his eye at the thought. He kept his eyes forward with his usual confident smile on his lips.
I am terribly sorry to have to force this upon you, M'lady... but those puddles are everywhere and we need not for you to get ill because of it. Then the others would never forgive me. But in all seriousness you look a little warn from your day, why don't you take this opertunity to rest while do the walking for you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:09 pm
Telaria felt herself starting to slip off to sleep, but her willpower allowed her to keep herself awake. She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling as she gazed into his eyes. She allowed her head to rest against his chest and sighed contentedly. "I forgot the last time when I have felt so comfortable as this," she said honestly. "It's true that I live in a house where my bed is suitable for rest, but it has never provided me with the comfort I longed for. Just being in your arms is rest enough for me." She smiled softly at him. She had so many questions for him, but would wait until the two of them were alone to ask him.

Eisti shook her head. "There's really no need to apologize," she said shyly. "I'm often very quiet. Some of those I am often around do not realize I am in their midsts until I do speak up. I suppose it is useful sometimes in terms of stealth or eavesdropping on a certain piece of gossip from time to time." She cleared her throat falling silent for a few moments enjoying the night air.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:26 pm
{{I'm jumping in thanks to greendragonfly 3nodding }}

Rapture didn't know how she knew this but she knew that Alice was dead now and something was amisc. She could sense his curiousity as to why she was not more careful with her words. Rapture did not fear being accused at all. "There was no evidence other than their word against those accused" she said simply. Rapture looked back up at him. "THey is always a choice Levi" she spoke her voice seemed to have the air of one who was wise and had seen many years. "Remeber that there is always a choice" with that Rapture rose. SHe needed to seek out someone though she knew not who.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:41 pm
Good, I'm glade that I can give you some comfert, it truely makes me happy that you found this within me. Ayatane smiled gently at Telaria as she nestled into his arms and put her head against his chest. He could smell that intoxicating sent of her hair. Sleep now, and I'll wake you up when we get their, or sooner if you want. Until then, relax and enjoy your comfert.
Ayatane then turned his attention over to Eisti. It worried him a little that she was so shy, hopefully it was just a natural bashfulness and not something that people created through their actions.
Well, thats a little rude on behalf of the others. Please don't feel the need to be shy around me, I don't bite, honest.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 pm
((Sorry Rayne. I saw your post but I didn't make any reply to it since I thought it was directly mostly at Lehi's character. But I suppose you could just go get the journal and meet at the catacombs with the others. sweatdrop ))

It didn't take Matheus very long to reach the enterece of the catacombs, where Goldor and Brim were already waiting. She merely nodded to them in silent acknowledgement on their pressence, then proceeded to pacing. Her eyes were constantly glacing off in the direction of Eisti's house, watching for when she would see them coming near. When she finally began to see them appear in the night, she felt a rush of relief. As they came closer she could make out Eisti's tiny form next to the other...two? Where was Eisti's grandmother. That Ayatane fellow appeared to be carrying Telaria, not an eldery woman.

"If you have been in the trials you would know that they have shown more evidence then just that. The markings apon the witches body for example. Or the fact that the contortions so suddenly stopped the moment the witch in question touched them." Levi groaned, and stood up, "Yet with all that I feel as though it's an innocent man or woman I'm convicting. But how can that be? No one can act like the accusers without being afflicted with some type of bewitchment."
Looking to Rapture, Levi bowed some to her, assuming that she was taking her leave, "Fairway miss. I will keep your words in mind. But in my line of work, their rarly is a choice. The only way is law."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 pm
((It wasn't ignored. Brim was dragged off before he could respond.))

Brim looked at Matheus, and shook his head. "Before the others get here I'd like to ask you a question."
He stated as he bounced off the wall. "Why do you feel it necessary to hide that you are a woman?"
Asked Brim bluntly with no remorse to his question. He was curious as to why Matheus had to hide that he was in-fact a male.

~*~

Goldor sighed as he glared in the direction of Ayatane. In his eyes this was no time to be childish, and carry some-one that has legs that work well enough on their own. It was wasted energy. Energy that could have been spent getting back here faster rather than slowing them-selves down. But Goldor would hold his tongue... Till they got within hearing range.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:23 pm
At the suddeness of such a question, Matheus nearly jumped out of her skin. "Y-you know?! How do you..." Matheus shot a glare at Goldor, "I swear if you said anything I'll make you wish the witch hunters get you instead of me." she growled. Normally she was a calmer person, but seeing as some regular human who claims to have no magical abilty just relized she was a girl, Matheus wasn't in the calmest of moods. Though, she did go on to answer Brim since he was so daring to ask in the first place. "I disguise as a man becasue as a woman there is an arrest warrent out for me. Matthia Steward ring a bell?" Matheus said in a low voice so that Ayatane and Eisti would not be able to hear as they approached. "But I ask that you keep this to yourself. The only other people who know this are those of the coven, and I would like to keep it that way."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games