Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Sora came in behind Rowan, practically out of breath. He smiled happily as he followed her instructions. He told the android his specifications, which were hardly anything; just a reasonable sized room with a bed and a window. He followed the droid to the room, and entered as such.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:54 pm
Rowan smiled as Sora followed the android to his new room. Sitting on a sofa in the main room she sits back and looks around, having not entered the boy's dorm before this.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:01 pm
Sora thanked the android and left his dorm. He had no need for locking it, since he had nothing of importance to steal. He followed the android back into the main lobby, where he met back up with Rowan.
"Thank you. I was getting worried I would of had to sleep under the tree." he said, smiling. "Is there anywhere you'd like to go? Maybe get something to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:14 pm
Oh, sure! ((I have a convo going in there, but you can come in and sit with us no problem. I'll show ya how to use the meal thing. ^.~))  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:18 pm
((Ohh, great, now you're cloning yourself. I'll have none of this! xd ))

Sora smiled as he walked off towards the cart, taking it down to the bottom of the grounds, where he'd walk to the Dining Hall for dinner. He was famished, and had nothing to eat all day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:56 am
Rowan wheeled Gackt into the boy's dorm and patted his head. Smiling at Sora she said, "Make sure he gets a room if he doesn't have one already. I think we left his duffle in the courtyard, but we can get that tomorrow. I'm going to my room to get some sleep. You both take care of yourselves." She ruffled Gackt's hair and gave Sora a hug before leaving the guy's dorm and going to her room in the girl's side.  

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:57 am
Sora nodded and smiled, waving goodbye to Rowan. "Take care, Rowan! See you tomorrow!" he shouted. His attention was than directed to Gackt, still in the wheelchair. "Do you have a room yet? I can roll you to it and get you in bed, if you need me to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:58 am
Gackt looks around, watching Rowan walk away. "sora, you are one lucky guy, you know that?" He looks at him with a tear rolling down his cheek. "She seems to have gotten attatched to you quite fast." He lowers his head. "It would seem life has changed my destiny once more."  

Kai L Nagase

Kira_Son_Of_Vergil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:03 am
Kira stepped into the dorm lobby, looking around confuesed.
"Damnit! It happened again! I hate not know what to do...."
Kira looks around frustrated, playing around with a toothpick in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:05 am
Sora looked at Gackt in confusion. He smiled awkwardly and looked at him. "I'm not lucky. I'm just friendly. People will like you more if you just be a good friend, that's all. Just like my master at the monestary always said: 'The mightiest strength is that among friends.'" he said, looking at him. "If you don't have a room, your welcome to stay in mines. I have an extra bed set up in there if you need it. Goodnight, Gackt." he said to him, as he walked into his dormroom. He was sure Gackt had the strength to get to where he needed, and went to sleep on that thought.  

The Action Hank

Kai L Nagase

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:10 am
Gackt nods. "I will another time. I think I will go fina a sakura tree to sleep in tonight." He states with enthusiasim. He gets his note book out and writes something. He hands it to you. What I ment about before, about you and Rowan. I believe she likes you more than a friend, don't take her actions as just a friendly gesture, most of them are signals. You don't have to believe me, it's only what I think. And with that, he wheels out of the dormatories, heading to the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:13 am
Kira hears a student speak about sleeping in a sakura tree. He figures that that could be a very spiritual thing to do since it is a symbol of peace, generosity, love, happyness, care, prosparity, and sensarity.
"Maybe I will di the same."
Kira heads back out the dorm lobby, heading towards the courtyard.  

Kira_Son_Of_Vergil

neidr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:02 am
Sitting down on his bed G felt exhausted, wiping his head with his towel he looked towards the door and wondered if anybody would just randomly try to enter his dorm room. Smiling at the thought and how funny it would have been if someone did do that he lay down on the bed and relaxed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:15 am
Sora wakes up, rubbing the sleepies out of his eyes as he yawns, stretching towards the new day. He looked at his hands, with a note in them. Curious, he opens the note and begins to read it. It was apparently from Gackt, seeing what it talked about.
"Believes she like me more than a friend? I don't know about that..." he said, placing the note at his desk. He looked out the window, hoping he could find someone he knew, but sadly, he couldn't spot a face from the dorms. He rolled up his sleeves, and head out towards the dining hall for breakfast.  

The Action Hank

Mistress Rowan

7,900 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:10 pm
Walking into the waiting room, Rowan saw a tall man wearing a black suite and tie. Running up she hugged him. "Antonio, thank you for coming dear!" She turned and pointed to Sora as he walked in. "This is Sora, and he needs your help. Sora, Antonio makes custom-made clothes. He'll be taking your measurements and such, to get you some new outfits!"

Antonio looked Sora over and nodded. "I'm sure I can do something for this young man. Could you show me to your room, Sora, so we can get started?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games