Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:39 pm
Tomoro sighed, dragging her foot in, holding onto her kimono, Tomoro found her way into the girl's dorms. She had never been in there before... it was so, spacious, as one might put it. Tomoro wandered around a bit on her gimp ankle, and a few of the girls cast nasty glances at her. She raised an eyebrow at them, revealing her scarred eye, and they quickly turned around, whispering.

It was then that Tomoro noticed a small sewing machine off in the left corner, next to a pile of scrap fabric. An old deteriorating wooden chair was placed underneath the table in which the machine was placed upon. Tomoro hesitantly went over and sat in the chair as it creaked and cracked. I've never sewn before... I wonder how to do it... Tomoro placed the part where the threads of her kimono had split, and turned the machine on, pumping the small pump. Almost instantly, the fabric shot through, and she immediately let go of the pump, looking at her own work. Slanted and diagonal, the kimono was fixed, and fortunately the thread and bobbin placed in the machine WAS black thread. She then snapped her fingers, and brought out her torn up Lolita dress, and began to sew that too, first the ribbbons... then the loose threads....

Cutting off the edge of the thread, Tomoro looked up at her new work. Hey, that's pretty good.... Without hesitation, since she was in a girl's dorm after all, Tomoro slipped off her kimono and put on her dress and boots, walking back out the door as if nothing had happened, like she had stopped for a drink.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:16 am
[[i ment anything you need cuz you said my name xDD]]
She shook her head. "You said.. my name, so i assumed..." she trailed off, looking hurt. She listened to what he said, the same expression on her face. "I see I'm not wanted..." she said softly, looking at the floor. She turned on her heals and headed for the door, turning as she stepped out. Placing her hand where the door should have been, her scars glowed again as an outline started to creep up, followed by the door that she'd taken down.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:35 am
Kai frowned, watching her in silence. He had no idea what was going on. why did she look like that? Why was she acting this way? He ran a hand through his hair, looking perplexed as he saw her walking away. He blinked as she glowed and the door reappeared. What the...? Then he sighed and hurried forward before she could leave. "Mehgan, you are wanted," he muttered. "I'm just confused. What are you doing?"

[.....oh. xP]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:53 am
[[hahahaha. oh, nice new name? krazy... crazy... righttttt]]
She heard him and turned her head over her shoulder, as her eyes started to become normal, the feeling disappearing as she regained herself. Meghan looked at him and blinked, as though nothing had happened. "Erm, what?" she asked innocently, turning fully to face him. "What are you confused about, Kai-kun?" she asked, her voice a little shakey.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:17 am
Kai stared at her for a moment, mouth slightly agape. "I... you..." He paused, swallowing to regain his composure. "You were acting really weird," he finally said, staring at her still. His eyes flicked to the door for a second and then back. Then he studied her face, noting the shakiness of her voice. "Do you... know what you just did? Like," he paused again, touching the door as if to test if it were real. "Like with the door maybe? How'd you do that?" He frowned, hand still pressed against the reformed door.

[Hehe, since I role play as Kaori and not Ashori, I changed my name to match. ^^;]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:41 pm
She blinked a few times. "I don't really know what you mean, but I'm guessing you mean this?" she asked, placing her hand against the door. Her scars started to glow again as the middle of the door sparkled to pink, creeping to the edges like a small flame against paper. As the pink sparks reached the frame, she blinked, her scars returning to normal.
"That?" she asked again, wondering if that's what he ment. "That's just alchemy..." she trailed off, "but I don't remember doing it... I mean, I thought I did, but..." she looked a little scared.

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:46 pm
Kai removed his hand from the door's surface as she touched it as well and watched curiously as she tried something. But then he shook his head, crossing his arms over his chest. "No, that wasn't what you did." He frowned, watching her. She really didn't remember? "You made it disappear entirely..." He noted her expression and sighed exasperatedly. "I don't know what's going on..." he mumbled. "But when I came up here to take Kaori back," he glanced at the girl, seeing she was still asleep before continuing. "The door was gone so I looked in and you were here, staring out the window."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:50 pm
She titled her head slightly. "I don't really recall..." she said softly, looking at the floor. "I'm sorry if I did something to upset you, but I asure you I don't know what you're talking about," she continued, playing with a small ribbon that was on the bottom hem of her tanktop. She wanted to look up, to see how Kaori was doing, but for some odd reason she felt that she couldn't.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:52 pm
Kai frowned again and once more shook his head. "No, you didn't offend me..." he began slowly. "I was just..." he paused, fishing for the right word. "Concerned," he finally said with a slight nod. He looked at her for a moment. "Are you alright? I mean, if you don't remember something that just happened..." His voice trailed off as he again glanced at her, ineffectively hiding the concerned look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:58 pm
[[I feel like he's yelling at me for some unknown reason o.O]]
Concerned? she thought, lifting up her head slightly, but not too much. "Is not remembering... bad?" she asked, finally looking up at him. She was trying hard not to break down, to colapse on the floor and cry, as she clenched her fists. Not... again, she thought, remembering something similar to what was happening now.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:07 pm
Kai watched as she began raising her head, but frowned as she didn't. He still did not understand really what was going on... He uncrossed his arms, putting one in his pocket, the other hanging at his side. "I wouldn't say it's bad..." he muttered. "But I doubt it's very good either." He paused as he saw her fists clench and placed his hand gently on her shoulder. "What's wrong now?" he asked quietly.

[Hmm... I'm not meaning too. >>;;]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:14 pm
[[haha. I know. I just don't know why it feels that way ::shivers:: i'm weird sometimes =.=]]
She laughed softly, hearing him say not remembering wasn't bad or good. Feeling his hand on her shoulder then hearing his question, she shook her head. "Nothings wrong, don't worry about it," she said softly, before looking up and smiling. "Hope I'm not worrying you..." she trailed off, turling the ribbon again.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:18 pm
Kai sighed, pulling his hand back slowly and running it through his hair. How can I not be worried? he thought to himself, watching her in silence for a moment. He glanced at Kaori once more, seeing Kei raise his head and return the stare. Then Kai looked back at Meghan. "I'm... more confused than worried," he said after a moment, though he knew that wasn't actually true.

[Haha, everyone's weird sometimes. =P]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:22 pm
She laughed. "I'm confused too, don't worry," she smiled up at him. She didn't quite understand what had happened, but she knew about the jist of it, and she didn't like it. I'm such an idiot she thought, bitting her lip.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:25 pm
Kai watched her in silence for a moment before deciding he didn't know what to say. Instead he looked back towards the sleeping Kaori and watched her for a moment. Kei had snuggled back against her side, falling asleep as well. Kai felt himself growing tired just watching them. He quickly covered his mouth as he yawned and finally looked back towards Meghan. Yet, he still said nothing, unsure of what to say.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games